Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

2023: Share Your Experience Dealing With Nigeria Police. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2023: Share Your Experience Dealing With Nigeria Police. (165 Views)

My Experience Dealing With A Job Visa Agent Scam And The Nigerian Police / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse / Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Share Your Experience Dealing With Nigeria Police. by ShangTsung000: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
It's a known fact that Nigeria Police harass people who dress nicely for no just cause. It's quite unfortunate that that our police force is full with delusional delinquent fellows who feel that by welding the gun, they're above the common civilians.

I was returning from my shop in the evening and I was accosted by a police officer. He demanded I turn out the contents of my bag, which I did. I was with my laptop, novels that i read in my shop to pass time and phone charger. He(officer) asked me to give him my phone and I requested why he needed my phone. His reply was,"if I slap you". Haha!! You'll slap me for not giving you my phone? I asked him. He then said I look like I stole the laptop that I should produce the receipt of the laptop or he's taking me to the station to make statement. At that moment,I lost it. I bellowed at him that he must be drunk and to tell me that. That did he see any incriminating evidence against me? That I believe that my laptop isn't the only item in my bag. He should also have requested for the receipts of those novels too. He said I was speaking grammar that he knows how to deal with my type. I just snatched my things from him, shoved them into my bag, slung my bag over my shoulder and asked him to get ready to shoot that his gun since that's what they're good at. I stormed off. He seized my bag and I shoved him so hard that he had to break his fall with a nearby car parked beside him. I told him that he shouldn't even dare to harass me cos he doesn't have the right to do that.

His colleagues shouted to him that he should leave me alone that I'm trouble. I just smiled and walked off. Whenever I pass that area,those policemen call me troublemaker. I'll just sneer at them and walk pass.

Share your experience dealing with these so called security agencies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Shares Story Of Alleged Rape For 1st Time | TODAY / Ekiti Pupils Abductors Reduce N100m Ransom To N15m, Threatens To Kill Them / Imo Police Partners With Owerri Federal University To Fight Crime In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.