Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,217 members, 7,853,149 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

End Of Year Miracle:how I Was Brought Out Of Depression And Suicidal Thoughts. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / End Of Year Miracle:how I Was Brought Out Of Depression And Suicidal Thoughts. (118 Views)

Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo / Omohtee Speaks After Botched Cosmetic Surgery Left Her Suicidal / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of Year Miracle:how I Was Brought Out Of Depression And Suicidal Thoughts. by justicenms1: 12:28am On Dec 29, 2023
Good evening dear nairalanders I know many people don't like reading long epistles so I will try to be brief,I'm 26 years old born to a higher middle class family (if there's anything like dat) however my dad lost he's job and was forced to sell his assets bad business planing and in a twinkle of an eye lost everything started living from hand to mouth well.well fastward last 6years I got admission to study law at umaru musa yaradua university started with remidials some days to my 2l second semester exam I had an accident and got a bad injury on my knee that made me stay at home for more than a year I had to drop out.wen I recovered
I began to rear chickens to take care of my self and also raise money for my tuition when my mum had an accident too in almost the same place as mine we had to sell off alot of things including my chickenes to raise money for her surgery which was successful in all these things Iv tried to remain positive and don't think much of my self as a drop out expecialy wen I see my mates graduating.well my dad got a little contract and promised heaven and earth to see to it that I finish sch so I enrolled in a foreign university that has an affiliation center in my state the money was actually in his account while we were waiting for my course form to come out for me to know aw much I will pay for the courses he used the money for something else that's how the semester finished nd I missed d exam again.i also fell very ill with some things coming out of my body I became weak lost weight,not able to sleep at night with the fact that right at my very own eyes I'm about to drop out again. I got a job with my state government using my sec sch cert they employed us as vigilance service to assist the police well we haven't been paid this is three months they keep telling us that's the norm if you get a job with the gov they don't start to pay imediately I felt so depressed and began to think about how to exit this painful and wicked world.on another thought I see wen people coming suicide people always regret y dey did nt speak up.. I decided to try fr d last time i was lookiing at d bottle of sniper wen I posted, and someone was bashing me calling me names..I desperately needed money to go for treatment I posted my number fr anyone to call me I just needed some one neutral to talk to a guy frm this forum called we spoke for a long time I remember confessing to him that I never knew an igoo man can be this nice and generous and asked me to send my account number.he sent me airtime and asked him to send him my account number i was so happy that atleast I will b going to d hospital imediately he sent d airtime he blocked me..an unknown woman chatted me up and said some one gave her my number she asked for my dad's number and he coraborated wat I told her..she asked me to go the hospital and she transferred all my medical bills to the hospital.she also made the deposit of 200k to my school account that will take care of two semesters I really thank the person that gave her my number.Not everyone is a scarmer please make sure you make due investigation to avoid been scammed into helping someone, don't also rush to lebel another person a scarmer if you are not sure he's not.
Note this woman this woman stays in Lagos
I have not seen her before I pray that one day I will have to capacity to put a smile on some one face..God bless you.

1 Like

Re: End Of Year Miracle:how I Was Brought Out Of Depression And Suicidal Thoughts. by dawnomike(m): 1:21am On Dec 29, 2023
justicenms1:
Good evening dear nairalanders I know many people don't like reading long epistles so I will try to be brief,I'm 26 years old born to a higher middle class family (if there's anything like dat) however my dad lost he's job and was forced to sell his assets bad business planing and in a twinkle of an eye lost everything started living from hand to mouth well.well fastward last 6years I got admission to study law at umaru musa yaradua university started with remidials some days to my 2l second semester exam I had an accident and got a bad injury on my knee that made me stay at home for more than a year I had to drop out.wen I recovered
I began to rear chickens to take care of my self and also raise money for my tuition when my mum had an accident too in almost the same place as mine we had to sell off alot of things including my chickenes to raise money for her surgery which was successful in all these things Iv tried to remain positive and don't think much of my self as a drop out expecialy wen I see my mates graduating.well my dad got a little contract and promised heaven and earth to see to it that I finish sch so I enrolled in a foreign university that has an affiliation center in my state the money was actually in his account while we were waiting for my course form to come out for me to know aw much I will pay for the courses he used the money for something else that's how the semester finished nd I missed d exam again.i also fell very ill with some things coming out of my body I became weak lost weight,not able to sleep at night with the fact that right at my very own eyes I'm about to drop out again. I got a job with my state government using my sec sch cert they employed us as vigilance service to assist the police well we haven't been paid this is three months they keep telling us that's the norm if you get a job with the gov they don't start to pay imediately I felt so depressed and began to think about how to exit this painful and wicked world.on another thought I see wen people coming suicide people always regret y dey did nt speak up.. I decided to try fr d last time i was lookiing at d bottle of sniper wen I posted, and someone was bashing me calling me names..I desperately needed money to go for treatment I posted my number fr anyone to call me I just needed some one neutral to talk to a guy frm this forum called we spoke for a long time I remember confessing to him that I never knew an igoo man can be this nice and generous and asked me to send my account number.he sent me airtime and asked him to send him my account number i was so happy that atleast I will b going to d hospital imediately he sent d airtime he blocked me..an unknown woman chatted me up and said some one gave her my number she asked for my dad's number and he coraborated wat I told her..she asked me to go the hospital and she transferred all my medical bills to the hospital.she also made the deposit of 200k to my school account that will take care of two semesters I really thank the person that gave her my number.Not everyone is a scarmer please make sure you make due investigation to avoid been scammed into helping someone, don't also rush to lebel another person a scarmer if you are not sure he's not.
Note this woman this woman stays in Lagos
I have not seen her before I pray that one day I will have to capacity to put a smile on some one face..God bless you.
I am half for you

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Ground Turkey For Dogs / Understanding The Connection Between Adenomyosis And Endometrial Thickening / Matcha Slim - DE, AT Weight Loss Best Product.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.