Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

In Health Sector? Let’s Talk Business Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Health Sector? Let’s Talk Business Please (67 Views)

N1m For Sewing Business Please Advice. / I need 10k to sustain my business. Please help. / Investing In Bus Transport Business Please I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Health Sector? Let’s Talk Business Please by thompson1510(m): 5:41am On Dec 29, 2023

Compliments of the season guys,

I am sorry for those of you that might feel offended with this long post but I am not here to beg for money, this is for you if you are in Health Industry.

My anxiety wanted to stop me from posting this but I believe NL is my safe haven. So if you have nothing to contribute, you can still advice me as a new business till someone that’s supposed to see this comes around please.

I would keep on updating this thread with picture proofs till I get the kinda help I am looking for.
I know God had a reason to wake me up and allow push past my comfort zone to request for this help.

Little story…

Started importing from China using one of the free importation guides on NL between 2012-2014,

Imported medical equipments like BP and Glucose monitor.

Though it was always less than 50 pieces per shipping, as granny’s boy, it was easy to sell it all using my granny’s influence and for the fact that I was loved by most teachers in our village and they all loved the fact that they were even allowed to pay on installment.

Now the company in China had me as the only customer from Nigeria.

I tapped into another thread where I learnt fish farming here on NL again and followed through where I lost millions grin

I was still not giving up on my importation business, i raised some money again and found LINKTO thread on here
Got another thread created my “Linkto” on here where he was helping people get cheap gadgets from the US and funniest part…it was the day i sent him the money for some BB Bold 5 to resell he vanished with lots of cash, there was nothing I could do about it.

I later started bidding on eBay myself and still got a shipper on here too, i still have proofs.

Stopped importing from China because it was more profitable selling Tokunbo phones then.

Stopped the business when I went for NYSC 2017,

I became a self-taught IT Engineer and being young and stupid, I was planning to Japa until I wasted all my money and time on executing it, another story for another day.

Now I reconnected with the CEO of the Chinese company this year and he wanted me to help them enter the Nigerian market and we signed an agreement with my Lawyer already.

We have the samples in the country a month ago now but we all know how the country is, let me call myself a Novice in this field, you all know this is another change in career for me and I don’t back down from taking risks but I believe if I don’t follow those that can help or join hands with those I could trust, it might be a very slow start. It has been a very slow start for me.

Now the issue is…

1) I brought in two products for people to see the quality and start selling in my new shop. I never knew it would be this hard to get buyers in Osogbo, so I am planning on doing retails to get them out.
a) BP monitor with Type-C USB input.
b) Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
c) Adult BP Cuffs.

2) In need of a new shipping company(sea shipping) because the samples we even brought in through air shipping was really expensive and those Lagos guys showed me hell over my items, i still have over 300 pieces of thermometer to clear with them.

3) I need marketers and distributors in health industry. Don’t bother posting here if you aren’t one please.

4) Now the most important part, I only need ONE INVESTOR that has the connections I need.
I prefer someone older (35 above) with lots of experience in the health sector, we would both then get a team together.

5) If it’s going to help, you might be absorbed into the Chinese company too because I have been working remotely using WeCom where I handle all dealings with the company even before I rented a new space. We are partners. This would help you Japa or use that to your advantage if you ever need it. I am not planning to leave the country soon unless it’s for business or vacation please.

6) We can always receive custom orders where companies might need their Business names written on the packages too.

I am not supposed to do this but I have no family or friends that can help financially, I am more of a lone wolf and I believe opportunities like this are rare to come by. I have not been sleeping for weeks due to the pressure I put on myself, though the company didn’t put pressure on me.
I just love getting things right and doesn’t wanna disappoint the Chinese National that trusted me with millions.

I am ready to do a Zoom meeting with anyone interested or answer any question you might have through email, texts or calls.

Please don’t mind my typos please, you can just imagine how many hours it took me to draft this as someone with anxiety issues.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Add My GTB Master Card To Google Play Payment Method? / Become A Promoter In Just 14days / Top Reasons To Choose Best Digital Marketing Packages Agency For Small Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.