Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Why I Want Men To Toast Me – Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Want Men To Toast Me – Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu (1080 Views)

There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags / "Dem Wan Use Interview Kee Me" – Davido Says As He Shares New Photo / "Thank You Mom For Watching Over Me" Davido Says As He Shares Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want Men To Toast Me – Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu by voiceoftheupcom: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2023
Why I want men to toast me – Davido’s baby mama, Sophia Momodu

Popular singer Davido’s baby mama, Sophia Momodu reveals why single Nigerian men should toast her without fear.

The single mother of one held a Q and A session with her Instagram followers during which she answered various questions and requests. Eyes Of Lagos reports,
Sophia Momodu men toast
Sophia Momodu.

One netizen, an admirer of hers, subtly shot his shot at her by making his intentions for her known.

According to the admirer, if there hadn’t been someone that would gun him down for chasing her, he would have married her.

In response to this, Sophia made it known to the admirer and others that there’s nobody stopping them from making their advances.

Sophia Momodu then urged interested men to toast her.

“I for just marry you if no he say them go shoot me straight up,” the admirer wrote.

Sophia in response wrote …

“THERE’S NOBODY ANYWHERE THAT HAS THE RIGHT TO SHOOT YOU. TOAST MEEEEEEE”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/12/29/why-i-want-men-to-toast-me-davidos-baby-mama-sophia-momodu/

Re: Why I Want Men To Toast Me – Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu by Ireportlive: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2023
Davido fit shoot you oo
Re: Why I Want Men To Toast Me – Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu by Solofresh2: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2023
I can only toast a woman once, if she disagree I moveeee.
Running after one proud entitled girl is not my thing. I wonder how some guys do it though

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Want Men To Toast Me – Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu by Nicepoker(m): 10:48am On Dec 29, 2023
Left over food doesn't need any special preparation.
Re: Why I Want Men To Toast Me – Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu by Gadafii: 12:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
That’s the mark celebrities leave on their baby mamas, a wise man know better than to marry girls like this, because being a Davido. He can always fvck this girl anytime he desires, aside okafors, he’s a fucking rich celebrity, and she has a daughter for him

Most men will just cut their own three point and move, but some men o dey gree, they wan feel like dem dey date or wan marry Davido baby mama, more like a glory chest for them 😂😂😂😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want Men To Toast Me – Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu by ekelebeXstunner: 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
She go still reject the majority. Dating hard when person don drop pikin already.
Re: Why I Want Men To Toast Me – Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu by Jewessgratitud3: 6:41am On Dec 30, 2023
She's using style to seek Davidos attention. She better move on because Davido no send her. Not with à pretty girl like Chioma in his life.

Sophia, just move on already. God will give you your own. As for Davido, o ti lo

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want Men To Toast Me – Davido’s Baby Mama, Sophia Momodu by Coolsat(m): 8:05am On Dec 30, 2023
Ireportlive:
Davido fit shoot you oo
David no send her and has never did. Na she Dy do the fronting all the time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Zayn Malik The Most Handsome Musician In The World / "Time For Me To Expose You", Angela Okorie To Zubby Michael (video) / ‘i’m A Male,’ Bobrisky Confirms Gender In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.