Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! (48177 Views)

Nord Unveils Its New Vehicle, Norda5 / Innoson Unveils Its Fire Fighting Truck - Photos / Bentley Unveils Its 2019 Continental GT Convertible - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Iceberg3: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
The seats looks like a humanoid.
Beware of those seats o grin
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Alfryd: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
I'm going to buy a car next year
Currently I'm broke
But I know and believe 2024 I will own a car and 2025 I will buy this type of xiomi car
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by PinkNature: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Goldbw122:
The car looks like it want to transform
To what? lol.
We love exaggerating in this darling country of ours.
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by drlance(m): 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
The operating system is running on unreal engine 5, so it must be great
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Johel(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
inoki247:
Lol from phone to home appliances like Electric jug now Car....

Hope say the Car no go dey hot like dere Phone shocked sad shocked

Nd no link sef this pishure looks like all doz AI generated pishure.....

Their phones no dey hot, Na you go buy palasa or you're simply a bad phone user.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by CaptainFM1: 8:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kk4:
Xiaomi, the world's third-largest smartphone company, has launched its first vehicle, the SU7, a sleek electric sedan. In lab testing, the Xiaomi SU7 claimed up to 800km of driving range and a 0-100km/h acceleration time of 2.78 seconds, thanks to its electric motors named after petrol engines.

Prices have yet to be announced, but Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun advised visitors at the automobile's Chinese debut to "show some respect for the technology behind the car."

Will you be buying this when they start exporting from next year 2024?

That last paragraph is not for the common man.
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by YoshihideSuga: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Achoghim:
Tesla is still the go-to for electric vehicles. It’s not about buying a product, what about after-sales support

You are going to get after sales support from Chinese electric carmakers than Tesla. BYD, another Chinese EV company, sells more electric vehicles than Tesla.
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Ubanz: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
That's how big names come to stay.
Hyundai started as an electronic company,Honda started from bikes, today they are into automobiles and aviation.Samsung from home appliances to computer and devices, tomorrow they might metamorphos into space tech.
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Cromagnon: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
nairalanda1:

Very correct, but oil would still be in use for a long time

Here in Africa, not just Nigeria, we would have to massively improve generation and transmission capabilities before we can get to where there would be electric vehicles on every street. Remember, most of us don't have access to power. It means having to do things like nuclear power.

Even developed countries have to change their power and generation capacity

Then there is the battery question. Batteries begin to depreciate once usage commences. The cost of changing batteries every now an then might be too frequent for a user in yhe developing world

Oil for now is cheaper. Even in the USA, oil guzzlers are still the majority
Firewood still in use till today
Same for coal
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by ifegen(m): 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
Actually from designing and distributing modded Android Roms ie Custom ROMs
inoki247:

Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by treatise: 8:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
YourKarma:

Una go open mouth dey talk nonsense. Na waa o.
I'm sure you didn't know most samsung and iphones you use are manufactured in China
The softwares abi? grin
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by timefarm(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
Tesla copy and paste. No editing.
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Daataane: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
Give me 2023 GR TOYOTA HILUX manual gear I will give you everything
That car dey too sexy.

AS for me, for anything to called car, it has to be TOYOTA HILUX
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by M0M0SHIKI: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
inoki247:

i swear you no fit afford this car rn
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by YourKarma: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
treatise:

The softwares abi? grin
You need to be updated
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by treatise: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
YourKarma:

You need to be updated
Ride on. grin
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by ComeToJesus: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Meanwhile 🍏 and Samsung dey jones up and down since..

See small Xiaomi of which day? Mikano sef don roll out SUV's too
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Tywo2018: 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
Oraimo Car Loading
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Nefort: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
ovie8200:
Copy-cat....from Tesla.....Chinese always steal!
You think China doesn't possess the technical know-how to build electric vehicles? If it's easy to steal and implement it why haven't Nigerians stolen it and implemented their own? Which one have your country built? You can't even produce a pen. Your job is to criticize another country's hardwork.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by VIKTO83(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nokia first product was tissue paper.
It's all about dreams and ambitions.
I've got this same kind of motivation.
Go go XIAOMI
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Nefort: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
treatise:

Chinese products na like Covid19, dem nor dey last.
Bring out more money and buy the higher quality Chinese products with a higher price tag but you wouldn't.
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by oyeb15: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nigeria has bad roads. I rather buy a jet or cruise ship in Nigeria
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by unanonso(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I was just thinking that it looks like an alien grin
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Moneyyman: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
Xiaomi. I think they should:

1. Build completely smarthouses complete with home appliances and systems. Fully packed in boxes and ready to be shipped and installed.

2. All devices a modern man needs.

They'll take over the marketplace.
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Ladymillion(f): 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
Westerhoffe:
lolz, same thing my son said
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by orohbirodeysmel: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
inoki247:

This Xiaomi dey craze o...see as the car seats be like orthopedic seats for hospital...very scary...
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by BloomingDale(f): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
kalemy:
SLEEK.
I will definitely be buying this come 2024.

Hehehe. Nigerian men and their covetousness for Oyinbo things will never change. Na naira you go use buy am?
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by ozo13(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
inoki247:

lol
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by treatise: 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nefort:

Bring out more money and buy the higher quality Chinese products with a higher price tag but you wouldn't.
grin
Re: Xiaomi Unveils Its First Car And Its Sleek And ELECTRIC! by Trophy12: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

The last seat on both sides looks like robots
na true oo , any small malfunction the thing fit stand up Kon strangle you as u day drive grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Common Problems Honda Users In Nigeria Complain About / 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC / Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.