Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Obvious Relationship - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obvious Relationship (729 Views)

Two Getting The Texans Into Obvious / Most STUPID Questions People Usually Ask In Obvious Situation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obvious Relationship by chumakk: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2007
Obvious relationship
Science has a language of its own which sometimes puzzles laymen. The word "obvious" is a case in point.

A professor of physics, deriving some profound point of theory for the class, scribbled an equation on the board and said, "From this, it is obvious that we can proceed to write the following relationship, " and he scribbled a second and equally long equation on the board.

Then he paused. He stared hard at the two equations and said, "Wait a minute, I may be wrong, "

He sat down and began to write at his desk furiously, crossing out and rewriting for five minutes while the class sat in absolute silence waiting for the verdict.

Finally, the professor rose with an air of satisfaction and said, "Yes, I was right in the first place. It *IS* obvious that the second equation follows from the first."
Re: Obvious Relationship by clemcykul(f): 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2007
just the way one silly thought followed into ur mind after the first tongue tongue tongue

arrant nonsense i dint even understand the basis of the damn joke embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

this is tutology angry angry angry angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Chalkboard Culprit / As A Last Resort. . . / D Best Memory Of All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.