Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price (37553 Views)

Ola Of Lagos Busted By A White Man Over Fake Price / Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m / Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million (2) (3) (4)

Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by Biodun556(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2023

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by Biodun556(m): 11:19am On Dec 29, 2023
Does Ola of Lagos have power to determine price for client on the products that does not belong to him?

I think it is not his fault. I think clients can determine the price they want for themselves, Ola's business is to advertise.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by TemplarLandry: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2023

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by ProudNigerian01: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2023
Fraud is the number 1 enemy of the Nigerian image abroad. This is something all of us must join hands to fight because it is already impacting on all of us, and it hurts so much that because of the actions of a few we are already being treated differently when we go out of the shores of Nigeria.

It's time for Nigerians to wake up and resist fraud around us. speak up against unexplained wealth or that yahoo boy in your area. Speak against corrupt govt officials too.

I am a proud Nigerian and I believe Nigeria will be better when I and others join hands to do the right thing always. Thank you.

Also don't forget to seek the face of the Most High and stay a way from sin.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by babaRUNtinz(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2023
Scope, sha suffri dey lie! Moral lesson!!

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by FutureFocus: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2023
After all these drama, he would have gained more publicity , more view, more followers, more YouTube subscribers and more money, that’s exactly what I experienced on social media, he should just ensure he managed the situation well.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by easyfem(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2023
All na hustle

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by erad(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2023
Watched the video...

Dude said nothing significant and was just deflecting to irrelevances and emotional jargons.

Blaze14k:

You guys are just pathetic

Pathetic how?
He was accused of inflating prices.
Agreed, it's not his fault, but did he say how he'll prevent such occurrences in future?
He never took responsibility.
Started talking about starting from nothing because he loves cars blah blah blah.
Then posted a screenshot of a guy that insulted him in his DM and was talking about nobody can bring him down, blah blah blah.

Y'all just lick ass so much you don't even know what taking responsibility tastes like anymore.

205 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by ShangTsung000: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2023
IYOO...

Pls what's the best combo with garri?

ONYE ANWULU!!!

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by SpatialKing(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2023
Unnecessary pride and ego...
Someone just who is in field a real dealer just put you to check accept the correction and move on...

You will just bring unnecessary attention to yourself

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by fineboynl(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2023
Lol. He would have take his time to reply after a careful thought. The fact he reply in a hurry tell about his IQ.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by breathcutter(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2023
Ola no gree for anybody o, if them no like the price make them price am small, oyibo no know how we dey do am here.

You fit put price for 100k later buy the thing for 1k, e possible e clear.

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by Alexis11: 11:42am On Dec 29, 2023
Lol believing someone just because he's white is a clear case of Inferiority complex.

19 Likes

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by oluwaseyi0: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2023
the pressure is getting at him

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by money121(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2023
You go explain tired grin

Because

Evidence No dey

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by obi4eze(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2023
Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by Dialpad: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2023
I like the guy .... nothing wrong with him... he entertains people

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by SmartyPants(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2023
I thought you would have said "black man" replies "white man" who busted him.

Funny guy.

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by Blaze14k: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2023
erad:
Watched the video...

Dude said nothing significant and was just deflecting to irrelevances and emotional jargons.

You guys are just pathetic

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2023
The over inflated nonsense we pay for all in the name of buying expensive stuffs na why Ola dey get supporters and sympathisers be that.

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by BigDickProblems: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2023
erad:
Watched the video...

Thanks for the summary bro. I only listened to him for few seconds and stopped, cos I already knew he was saying rubbish.

24 Likes

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by CaptainThunder: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2023
Let it be known that this dude had an opportunity to connect with the white jet seller and he ended up talking rubbish.

Tell am say make he bring plane come make una do review together, profit off of his feedbacks.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by Daddyyin: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2023
Nigerians like sentiment when it comes to issue like this. Ola of Lagos is an influencer but the way he does his reviews are wack. You will not get the full details of the item. He will keep on emphasizing on the prices alone. He will not talk about the engines, what makes the product unique etc. All thanks to Tunde Ednut that forced him on some of you.

35 Likes

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by abdeefggh: 11:51am On Dec 29, 2023
The guy don blow

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by Oyerinde16(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2023
The OYINBO thinks say na Yankee wea if you put 100m dem go buy am without pricing...

For this side, if the price is 100m just put 600m so when dem price am... e go later land for the 120m....

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by ibinaboonline: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2023
ProudNigerian01:
Fraud is the number 1 enemy of the Nigerian image abroad. This is something all of us must join hands to fight because it is already impacting on all of us, and it hurts so much that because of the actions of a few we are already being treated differently when we go out of the shores of Nigeria.

It's time for Nigerians to wake up and resist fraud around us. speak up against unexplained wealth or that yahoo boy in your area. Speak against corrupt govt officials too.

I am a proud Nigerian and I believe Nigeria will be better when I and others join hands to do the right thing always. Thank you.

because of the actions of a few

I used to think and talk this way, ya know. Sadly, this is wrong. It's not a few. It's a Nigerian mentality. A mindset caused by a deep-rooted sense of lack and fear of poverty. Most Nigerians are looking to take. Sad.

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by Glimpsetv: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2023
ProudNigerian01:

No bro, I don't think your comment has anything to do with this video.....well, message noted.

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by Irupetepete: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2023
He doesn't even need to reply.
No publicity is bad publicity...
If na me, I go trend for like 1 week plus and when I see that the noise is subsidizing, I will now reply.

Aside bad government, Nigerians actually have this bring him down syndrome...
He go tey before we escape this entanglement, cos we wicked pass wicked...
We are dangerously evil as Nigerians and that's the problem... Imagine people going into his dm to shame him
Imagine yemolee saying nasboi looks ridiculous on stage
Imagine nkechi and Co saying vdm is dirty...
Have come to realize mad money dey online so me self Don go buy content materials, we die there next year and na propaganda I go first take start....

Look for a way to elevate your family from poverty rather than try to bring others down, your life no fit ever better that way..

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by omoredia: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2023
Nigga got called out cos nigga lies too much. When u appraoch the top ur credibility will matter. Sad

Re: Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price by princeabdul(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2023
These guys are just out to make wealth on all front regardless of the source.

Please I have jerseys for club and country for sale, price ranges from 20k to 9k, location is kaduna but delivery is Nationwide πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ™

E-money Shows Off Bedtime Routine In New Photos / 'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) / Lola, My Woman Crush - Peter Okoye