Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

99.9% Of The Pastors And Prophets In The Southern Nigeria Are Fake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 99.9% Of The Pastors And Prophets In The Southern Nigeria Are Fake (317 Views)

Exposing Nigeria Fake Pastors And Prophets / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Was The God Of The Poor Apostles And Prophets Of Old, A Poor God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99.9% Of The Pastors And Prophets In The Southern Nigeria Are Fake by IbileIfe: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
99.9% OF THE PASTORS AND PROPHETS IN THE SOUTH EAST, SOUTH WEST AND SOUTH-SOUTH OF NIGERIA ARE FAKE

10 Bible Verses About False Prophets and Teachers – Ed Taylor

"What does the Bible say about False Prophets and Teachers?"

Deuteronomy 18:21–22 (NKJV)

“And if you say in your heart, ‘How shall we know the word which the Lord has not spoken?’—when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.”

Jeremiah 14:13–14 (NKJV)

“Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Behold, the prophets say to them, ‘You shall not see the sword, nor shall you have famine, but I will give you assured peace in this place.’ ” And the Lord said to me, “The prophets prophesy lies in My name. I have not sent them, commanded them, nor spoken to them; they prophesy to you a false vision, divination, a worthless thing, and the deceit of their heart.”

Jeremiah 23:16 (NKJV)
“Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They make you worthless; They speak a vision of their own heart, Not from the mouth of the Lord.”

Matthew 7:15 (NKJV) ““Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.”

Matthew 24:24–25 (NKJV)
“For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.”

Mark 13:22–23 (NKJV)
“For false christs and false prophets will rise and show signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.”

Acts 17:11 (NKJV)
“These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so.”

2 Corinthians 11:13–15 (NKJV)
“For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into minister
Re: 99.9% Of The Pastors And Prophets In The Southern Nigeria Are Fake by MindHacker9009(m): 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mark 16:17,18
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
Re: 99.9% Of The Pastors And Prophets In The Southern Nigeria Are Fake by SETHARTHUR(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
Deep spiritual
Re: 99.9% Of The Pastors And Prophets In The Southern Nigeria Are Fake by Ken4Christ: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
There are fake prophets everywhere. How did you get your statistics?
Re: 99.9% Of The Pastors And Prophets In The Southern Nigeria Are Fake by Bacteriologist(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
How does one define who is or isn't a prophet ?

People are still being scammed by 'pastors' who are obviously just in it for the money. They claim that if u give THEM money, god will give u more (but, somehow, the pastors are the only ones who get to live in mansions and get around in private jets!)

They are all frauds.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of The Pastors And Prophets In The Southern Nigeria Are Fake by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
IbileIfe:
99.9% OF THE PASTORS AND PROPHETS IN THE SOUTH EAST, SOUTH WEST AND SOUTH-SOUTH OF NIGERIA ARE FAKE 10 Bible Verses About False Prophets and Teachers – Ed Taylor "What does the Bible say about False Prophets and Teachers?"[b]
Not a single one of them tells the Truth as they are all of them a part of the very system born of the AntiChrist — the father of lies. And those who know Jesus Christ can not tell you lies. undecided

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of The Pastors And Prophets In The Southern Nigeria Are Fake by IbileIfe: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ken4Christ:
I have done evangelism in different states in Nigeria.
I am speaking from eyewitness experience since 1988 to date.
Re: 99.9% Of The Pastors And Prophets In The Southern Nigeria Are Fake by Kobojunkie: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2023
Ken4Christ:
You don't need any stats for this one. Absolutely none of your many religious leaders exhibit the signs that Jesus Christ made clear would follow those who believe in Him. undecided

In addition, the system they all link themselves to is divided into at least 47000 denominations/subcults, all of which teach doctrines and traditions --- lies--- that do not directly align with the very teachings of Jesus Christ as dictated in Scripture. undecided

If you wan argue am, argue am with God of Israel instead.. undecided
Re: 99.9% Of The Pastors And Prophets In The Southern Nigeria Are Fake by Ken4Christ: 4:40pm On Jan 01
IbileIfe:

I have done evangelism in different states in Nigeria.
I am speaking from eyewitness experience since 1988 to date.

Well, you are entitled to your opinion. But I know that there are still genuine men of God. They are relatively few though. The true evidence that points to the fact that you are a true believer is the love you show to your brethren.
Re: 99.9% Of The Pastors And Prophets In The Southern Nigeria Are Fake by Emusan(m): 5:13pm On Jan 01
Kobojunkie:
Not a single one of them tells the Truth as they are all of them a part of the very system born of the AntiChrist — the father of lies. And those who know Jesus Christ can not tell you lies. undecided

@bold who are these people who know Jesus Christ?

How can one find them?
Re: 99.9% Of The Pastors And Prophets In The Southern Nigeria Are Fake by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01
The truth is that most people falling into their hands aren't sincerely seeking God rather they are worshipers of Mammon the God of fortune. If you want to know the true servants of God you yourself must first tell yourself the truth then it will be difficult for false religionists to deceive you.

So ask yourself: For what purpose am i seeking for a prophet?
If it's to hear about fortune awaiting you in the future then get prepared to be scammed! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Predicted His Death And Resurrection In The Quran / Response To Discouragement / Refreshing Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.