Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Frequently Asked Questions About The Passive Income Blueprint For Amazon Kdp - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Frequently Asked Questions About The Passive Income Blueprint For Amazon Kdp (58 Views)

Earn Guaranteed Passive Income Daily / Earn Guaranteed Passive Income Every Week / Make Money In Dollars Publishing Book On Amazon KDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions About The Passive Income Blueprint For Amazon Kdp by Preshalli(f): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
Based on what many people asked before they got started making thousands of $$$ monthly.

What If I don’t have time?
Do you mean you can't spare 1-2 hrs daily to learn a skill that will make you at least $1,000 ~#600,000 monthly. If charlse a busy 9-5 worker can do it, you have no excuse.
Do I need a laptop?
With Just smartphone and Internet connection you're good to go. Irrespective, Android or Ios? They are all compatible. That's the new breakthrough. Early around 2015 when people started this business massively in NIGERIA it was only possible for those that had a laptop to work with and hence leaving only few people to suck from Jeff bezoz Amazon money. But now, you can join as well with just your smartphone and milk Jeff bezoz amazon money.

What if I'm not good at writing? That's the simplest because you won't be writing, you will be creating books with your understanding of simple everyday English language.

How will i create books?
You will get detailed explanation in the blueprint

How fast will I see results?
It varies based on how fast you consume the teachings, understand and implement them. Our greatest victory is that of EMMANUELLA that made his first $100 in 4 weeks. That's over #60,000 in just 1 month of getting the blueprint.

Will foreigners buy my books as a Nigerian?
So far you're creating books that they need and you show your competence which you will learn in the blueprint

Re: Frequently Asked Questions About The Passive Income Blueprint For Amazon Kdp by Preshalli(f): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
You can reach out to me on WhatsApp- 08168883019

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Disappointed By Your Freight Forwarder ? / What Social Account And Tools You Need .. / Complete Data Analytics Video And Job Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.