Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe (226 Views)

Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People / how atheists are taking advantage of the liberalism in christianity. / Jesus Is God. See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 5:45am On Dec 30, 2023
grin for those who didnt see how the atheists fell in the thread "why (the atheist) became an atheist", see. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 5:48am On Dec 30, 2023
LordReed:

Very good! Where is the badge of the manufacturer on anything that clearly states it was made by your god? Where is the trademark or logo or label?...

When we are the only one who makes a product and the only one who can make it, we never badge or trademark or logo them! grin

There is no need to! grin And that is Why God is The Only God! grin

It is the presence of co-creators which makes creators place marks and trademarks and logos on their toys (creations). grin

But for God, THERE IS NONE. grin THERE IS NO OTHER AND THERE IS NONE BESIDES HIM! grin
grin Hahahahahaha!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 5:50am On Dec 30, 2023
LordReed:

I am surprised you didn't bring Toyota and Toyoda into this. Bwahahahahaha!

grin Carl Benz and his Mercedes-Benz is right next door. grin

But when we are the only one who makes a product and the only one who can make it, we never badge or trademark or logo them! grin

There is no need to! grin

And that is Why God is The Only God! grin AND THERE IS NO OTHER AND THERE IS NONE BESIDES HIM! grin Hahahahahahahahaha! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:07am On Dec 30, 2023
LordReed:

So if I show you a product that only one company produces in the entire world yet is still labeled and badged, what will you say?

Fiirst they have to label it because they know that another man or company can produce it for if no body can, they will never label nor badge it. grin.

But because they already know and that it is infact guaranteed that another person can produce it, they must badge and label it. grin

But for God it s already proven that there is no need to! grin

And that is Why God is The Only God! grin AND THERE IS NO OTHER AND THERE IS NONE BESIDES HIM! grin Hahahahahahahahaha! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:14am On Dec 30, 2023
After the evil saw this answer and he saw that he had no good counter to give decided to lie grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:15am On Dec 30, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! I just knew you'd shift the goal postponed something else. LMFAO!

Hahahahaha! E no work! grin you do not have any valid thing to say that is why you are now lying that I shifted post whereas I answered your question "what would I say?" grin

And now that I have said what I would say and you find that you do not have any valid thing to say, is why you have resorted to your usual lyings grin Hahahahhahaha No Road, Satan's prophet. grin

For for God has already proven that there is no need to badge and label His Products for no other one can produce them! grin

And that He is The Only God! grin AND THERE IS NO OTHER NOT IS THERE ANY BESIDES HIM! grin Hahaha grin Loser!

THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST THE TRUTH!
No Road Loser! grin Hehehehehe! grin
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:16am On Dec 30, 2023
grin Then the evil, seeing that his lie did not work decided to go for cover up. grin
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:17am On Dec 30, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. I only asked that question to expose your inconsistency and the fact that is not an argument you are making in good faith. If I present an example that fits all the criterion you are putting out you'll add another criterion and say ah ha this is the new way. This is not the first time you will do this and I doubt it will be the last. LMFAO!

And I have countered that there is no inconsistency because i have shown that even they know and are afraid and must be afraid that another person can and will produce their product that is why THEY MUST label and badge their products.

If they were sure that no one would ever be able to make it, then won't label it. But they already know that people can do so, so they MUST label and badge their products BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF OTHER CREATORS.

But for God and I'm God's case He has already proven that there is no need to badge and label His Products for no other one can produce them! grin

And that He is The Only God! AND THERE IS NO OTHER NOR IS THERE ANY BESIDES HIM! cheesy Hahaha grin Loser!

So, no road for THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST THE TRUTH!
grin Hehehehehe! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:20am On Dec 30, 2023
grin Then seeing that he had no where to go as lie don fall and cover up don fail also, he decided to change post! grin grin grin
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:21am On Dec 30, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. I only asked that question to expose your inconsistency and the fact that is not an argument you are making in good faith. If I present an example that fits all the criterion you are putting out you'll add another criterion and say ah ha this is the new way. This is not the first time you will do this and I doubt it will be the last. LMFAO!

And I have countered that there is no inconsistency because i have shown that even they know and are afraid and must be afraid that another person can and will produce their product that is why THEY MUST label and badge their products.

If they were sure that no one would ever be able to make it, then won't label it. But they already know that people can do so, so they MUST label and badge their products BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF OTHER CREATORS.

But for God and I'm God's case He has already proven that there is no need to badge and label His Products for no other one can produce them! grin

And that He is The Only God! AND THERE IS NO OTHER NOR IS THERE ANY BESIDES HIM! cheesy Hahaha grin Loser!

So, no road for THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST THE TRUTH!
grin Hehehehehe! grin
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:23am On Dec 30, 2023
Now the insults starts because he don dey pain am well well as he decided to shift post again . grin Shifty shifty devil! grin
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:23am On Dec 30, 2023
LordReed:

Olodo! Labels and badges are collectively called branding. Bwahahahahaha!

Mumu! The word "collectively" has exposed you are a mumu scammer because clearly branding is more than labels and badges. grin

So your scam no work Loser! grin Hahahahahaha. And your talk sef na off point! grin Hahahahahaha.

[b]And God has already proven that there is no need to badge and label His Products for no one: ABSOLUTELY NO ONE CAN PRODUCE THEM! grin

FOR HE IS THE ONLY God! AND THERE IS NO OTHER NOR IS THERE ANY BESIDES HIM! grin Hahaha grin Loser!

So, no road for THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST THE TRUTH![

SO YOU DON LOSE, LOSER!/b] Hahahahahahahahahahahaa! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:28am On Dec 30, 2023
grin Then when he saw he had nothing to say and that road don block, he decided do his usual end game cover up. grin
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:29am On Dec 30, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahahahahaha! You are done! LoLz!

grin Hahahahahahahahaha Loser no fit find any valid argument to make!

And God is still The Only One Who shows that His products do not need labels and badges as no one: ABSOLUTELY NO ONE CAN EVER PRODUCE THEM! grin

FOR HE IS THE ONLY God! AND THERE IS NO OTHER NOR IS THERE ANY BESIDES HIM! grin Hahahahaha grin Loser!

So, die Loser, THERE IS NO VALID ARGUMENT AGAINST THE TRUTH

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2023
grin Then the evils child came to cry and complain with his own lies when he saw that his father had lost! grin grin grin
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:46am On Dec 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

You're just too dishonest in your arguments. Sometimes its no use arguing with you

grin Hahahahahahaha Stupid Losers! You are too stupud to even make an argument.
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:46am On Dec 30, 2023
grin Then the stupid devil's child, op of the thread wanted to save their humiliation and disgrace tried to help and save his father by fighting the same battle and picked this spot to commence his own battle grin

But the fool did not know that there was a reason why the father did not argue that way. grin Hahahaha grin
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2023
jaephoenix:

So what else is the essence of branding?
If at all u r a lawyer, u r the dumbest of them. The way u gloss over arguments without debunking them is risible. Do u actually do courtroom battles? U go fail tire.

If you were not a stupid illiterate child deluding himself that he would be a native doctor you would have known that you branded your books and things because some one can steali it by claiming ownership. Everyone knows that but you are definitely too stupid hence your stupid questions and responses.
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2023
While this was going on, another fall took place on the thread "Does God exist". grin
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 7:28am On Dec 30, 2023
Thorrn:

Just in case I missed it, spell it out and I'll do my best to address it.

Clearly I do know God is Real and most certainly exists and my first proof is simply on the ground that it is seen and clearly proven that it is impossible for a thing in this world to create itself.
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2023
grin Then the atheist quickly jumped ahead to block the implication of this proof by trying to increase the standard of proof from "proof" to "conclusive proof" grin grin grin

And also changing post! grin
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 7:36am On Dec 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Clearly I do know God is Real and most certainly exists and my first proof is simply on the ground that it is seen and clearly proven that it is impossible for a thing in this world to create itself.

Thorrn:

Sounds like a non-sequitur to me. How does something not having the capacity to create itself provide conclusive proof that God exists?

Going by your logic, God must have been created by something then?
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2023
Thorrn:

Sounds like a non-sequitur to me. How does something not having the capacity to create itself provide conclusive proof that God exists?

It's not because it is seen and proven beyond every reasonable doubt that no thing in this world created itself.

Thorrn:

Going by your logic, God must have been created by something then?

This is goal post shifting for the topic is on proof of God and not on proof that God was created.
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2023
grin Then he insists on sticking on the outside of the post because he cannot refute my answer directly. grin
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2023
Thorrn:

If nothing gets created by itself, then what created the creator?

Still out of Point! The topic is about how we comnect to God, our Creator. And not a focus on our Creator which is a Change of Post.

So, we understand if you are not able to proceed without your changing the argument which is proof of God and not Proof of whether God has a God where you are shifting the argument to in which you also forget that the implication means that you admit that God indeed exists and that your fresh interest is in finding out whether He was also created just like us or not WHICH IS NOT THE ARGUMENT, HENCE OFF POINT/CHANGE OF POST.
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Wilgrea7(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

When we are the only one who makes a product and the only one who can make it, we never badge or trademark or logo them! grin

There is no need to! grin And that is Why God is The Only God! grin

It is the presence of co-creators which makes creators place marks and trademarks and logos on their toys (creations). grin

But for God, THERE IS NONE. grin THERE IS NO OTHER AND THERE IS NONE BESIDES HIM! grin
grin Hahahahahaha!

Your analogy fails terribly here.

There are more than one entity that claim to be "the God"

While I'm not necessarily saying there should be a logo or something, it is clear that there is still no tangible proof that we were created by one or any of the entities that have claimed to do so

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2023
Wilgrea7:

While I'm not necessarily saying there should be a logo or something, it is clear that there is still no tangible proof that we were created by one or any of the entities that have claimed to do so

So until we find all necessary details from some SUPERNATURAL BEING the argument about "God" will remain unresolved, those who trusted/believe in God can't be convinced otherwise while those who don't will continue seeking a reason why they should believe.
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by LordReed(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2023
Holy Andromeda what a whiney lil MF. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Wilgrea7:

Change of Post!

We are not talking about who and who is claiming to be God but that there is God!

Secondly, you have impliedly admitted that THERE IS God, with the only qualifier being that you think that there are contestants for that Position even though there is none as proven. But this is not the issue.

[quote author=Wilgrea7 post=127690279]

Tangible proof is that did you ever see a thing that and imagined that it created itself?

No, you did not!

Why?

Because, as we have seen in this world, it is impossible for a thing to create itself.
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by ReacherSaidNoth: 6:52am On Dec 31, 2023
Wilgrea7:

That guy is fantastically foolish, don't waste your energy on him.
Re: Proof Of God! See How Atheists Are Crying/ Complaining Cos They Could Not Answe by Dtruthspeaker: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
That guy is fantastically foolish, don't waste your energy on him.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.'

(1) (Reply)

Allah’s Promise Of 72 Virgin And Ever Erected P€nis / 2023 Sky Trumpet Scares The World! Trumpets Sound Around The Earth!!! / Cheeky Prophet Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.