Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread (2547 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 6:35am On Dec 30, 2023
Hello everyone, are you preparing for the first batch of NYSC in 2024

You can use this thread to ask questions on registration, correction, deployment, posting or anything related to NYSC 2024 Batch A for both streams.

I will jump in from time to time to answer some questions.

If you want an immediate response from a larger focused community of corpers and PCM you can search @nyscgroup on telegram for that.

Thanks

Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 6:43am On Dec 30, 2023
Remobilization is already extended

Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 12:17pm On Jan 16
Are you getting prepared

Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by thedataguy: 1:49pm On Jan 17
NYSC 2024 Tentative timetable is now available on NYSC website, you can find some of the screen grab below

Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by Bishman01: 11:22pm On Jan 18
Wow 29th is by the corner
Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by Kelvindate(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22
thedataguy:
NYSC 2024 Tentative timetable is now available on NYSC website, you can find some of the screen grab below

Good day sir, what are the documents needed for nysc registration online?
Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by thedataguy: 7:14am On Jan 26
Kelvindate:

Good day sir, what are the documents needed for nysc registration online?

Nothing much than jamb reg, matric number and your personal and educational details.

Not to forget that they just added nin
Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by thedataguy: 4:28pm On Jan 28
Are you getting prepared for tomorrow

Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 12:19am On Jan 29
Make your enquiry on the NYSC Telegram group for faster respond from an exclusive community of other corpers.

Or drop them as comment below

Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by temitopeojoawo7(m): 9:43am On Jan 29
CBO Accredited - Location - Iyana Agbala Ibadan

Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 4:20pm On Jan 29
The portal has been opened
Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by thedataguy: 12:22pm On Jan 31
Conflict with nin name

Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by Sardauna24(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01
thedataguy:
Conflict with nin name
Hello pls why is it that the call up Number is taking longer than expected? Why
Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by manTEA: 8:37pm On Feb 02
Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by Doyenro23(m): 8:01am On Feb 03
I want to Make enquiry can someone who's above 30+ above on non register for Nysc on my waec it's below 30
Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 10:17am On Feb 07
Doyenro23:
I want to Make enquiry can someone who's above 30+ above on non register for Nysc on my waec it's below 30

If you are below 30 with WAEC you can register.

Most important is to try first. Also note that your DOB must be same on your certificate
Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 10:21am On Feb 07
Be part of our exclusive community of other pcm and corpers.

Help others and receive instant help

Search @nyscgroup on Telegram

Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by thedataguy: 7:04am On Feb 13
Call Up Letter is out ooo
Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by AnswerP: 1:27pm On Feb 13
Hi all,
Please I am writing to enquire if there is any body that schooled and finished in Ukraine before the war. Has he been mobilized for NYSC as I went to the Federal Ministry Of Education in Abuja to certify my result but was told that there is a directive to not mobilise ukrainian graduate for now until a counter directive was received. They verified all my certificates but did not give me the clearance letter I need to present to NYS for service. Please has any body that graduated from Ukraine has an update on the issue above or you know anybody that has same issue, please help.
Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by duduade16: 3:45pm On Feb 13
Akure to Edo pls let organize bus
Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by thedataguy: 9:06pm On Feb 22
AnswerP:
Hi all,
Please I am writing to enquire if there is any body that schooled and finished in Ukraine before the war. Has he been mobilized for NYSC as I went to the Federal Ministry Of Education in Abuja to certify my result but was told that there is a directive to not mobilise ukrainian graduate for now until a counter directive was received. They verified all my certificates but did not give me the clearance letter I need to present to NYS for service. Please has any body that graduated from Ukraine has an update on the issue above or you know anybody that has same issue, please help.

You fit just be chill with ministry of education. And avoid scammer they are the only body verifying certificate
Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by corperslodge: 11:24am On Apr 02
Pre-camp verification start today

Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by Opeyemi04(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09
How do I go about after 3month relocation
Re: NYSC 2024 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Thread by Lala222: 11:05am On Apr 13
*URGENT JOB VACANCY*
*Job Role: Account Intern (Corpers can also apply)*
*Requirements and Skills*
• 0-1 years of Accounting experience
• BSc/HND degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
• Advanced MS Excel skills.
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.

Qualified candidates to send their CVs to 07019380291

(1) (Reply)

During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take? / Ppa In Ado Odo Ota L.G / My Nysc Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.