Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused (2502 Views)

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Abuchiokafor1: 10:25am On Dec 30, 2023
I mistakenly sent money to this young man. I’ve been to bank (Access Bank) but as a weak bank, all they can do is to give me the receiver’s phone number to call him to send back the money. Unlike other banks.

I’ve been calling him. He’s resort to shouting at me and ending the calls whenever I try to reach him.

It’s been some weeks now.

I actually needed the money to sort one or two things right now.

The amount is N12,400
Receiver’s Phone Number: 08147291717
Name: ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD

Kindly help. I’ll be glad if he can reach out and refund this money.

Photo of the receiver below.

1 Share

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by atiku4President(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2023
They like to feed on others' wealth. If he was from the hated but blessed tribe, this would have reached front page. Thought they said they love money too much.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Tituxy(m): 10:39am On Dec 30, 2023
When did you tranfer the money?
To which bank account did you transfer the money..
Please give correct and precise infos...

I just called him..he denied to have received any tranfer of that sum
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Abuchiokafor1: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2023
Tituxy:
When did you tranfer the money?
To which bank account did you transfer the money..
Please give correct and precise infos...

I just called him..he denied to have received any tranfer of that sum

I’ve just attached the receipt of the transaction on the post.

He blocked my on WhatsApp too. Claiming he transacts much more than what I sent him by mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by davosea(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2023
Abuchiokafor1:
I mistakenly sent money to this young man. I’ve been to bank (Access Bank) but as a weak bank, all they can do is to give me the receiver’s phone number to call him to send back the money. Unlike other banks.

I’ve been calling him. He’s resort to shouting at me and ending the calls whenever I try to reach him.

It’s been some weeks now.

I actually needed the money to sort one or two things right now.

The amount is N12,400
Receiver’s Phone Number: 08147291717
Name: ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD

Kindly help. I’ll be glad if he can reach out and refund this money.

Photo of the receiver below.
i just get in contact with above number he said he doesnt know what am talking about he .
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Ybholy(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2023
It’s better on front page as Access bank can’t help you now.

I had same issue with someone, but GtBank Reversed it for me after the receiver was denying and claiming I’m not the sender.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Ybholy(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2023
davosea:
i just get in contact with above number he said he doesnt know what am talking about he .

Same thing he did to me. He’s clearly denying him.
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Abuchiokafor1: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2023
davosea:

He’s the person. Bank brought out his phone number at the branch where I laid the complaints.

They call him and he was acting so busy.

I called him this morning around 9:30 am and he was shouting that it’s too early to call someone.

What else can I do?
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Aleem26(m): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2023
You never use 12k card call am…u no need money
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Ybholy(m): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2023
Aleem26:
You never use 12k card call am…u no need money

Is that a justification for the act?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Angrigowt: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2023
Oti lor. Just forget
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Thomthom(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Banks or CBN you try and be helping us.... If you pay money wrongly, just complain let the reverse it.. the stress of collecting court order is expensive.. This one self dey cause corruption legally.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Achor1111(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
It must be Ronu people of the waste

4 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Ybholy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Thomthom:
Banks or CBN you try and be helping us.... If you pay money wrongly, just complain let the reverse it.. the stress of collecting court order is expensive.. This one self dey cause corruption legally.

He must have used the money and to pay back now is the issue. Hungry goat 🐐 like him. See his face

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by columbus007(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Lolz cheesy
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Nicepoker(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Go to Facebook post him. Display his pictures as much as you can.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Abuchiokafor1: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nicepoker:
Go to Facebook post him. Display his pictures as much as you can.

Which group can I post him pls
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by EbubeMiraclee: 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Please how can I recover my money from fake online investment scammers

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Obainoman6: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
I just communicated to this man and he said he haven't even gone to his bank to verify if the money is there or not and it's festive period so he couldn't go to the bank now.
Op he said you are also threatening him, that is not the right thing to do.
He said on January he will go to his bank and see how he can refund you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by ikeno(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
They will be claiming big man online but shishi no dey their pocket. Make i cal am too

7 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by ikeno(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
Just like others said, he was just denying that he didn't receive any money.he also sound like an hungry man whose in desperate need of money.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Namaster: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nigerians are more EVIL than our politicians.

Imagine this fat-headed doofus acting like a demon because of ordinary #12.4K. The idiot is willing to sacrifice his integrity for just #12.4K.

The bank has his ID, BVN and details about his next of kin. Yet the idiot is acting like he won a lottery.

OP, sorry you got yourself entangled with a petty criminal.

Look him up on Facebook and other social media. Reach out to his friends, acquaintances and colleagues to let them know what a piece of shit he is.

Also, EDIT the topic of this thread to include his FULL name. Make it easy for Google to pick up the scammers name when someone Google's him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by dododawa1: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
LOL
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Abuchiokafor1: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Obainoman6:
I just communicated to this man and he said he haven't even gone to his bank to verify if the money is there or not and it's festive period so he couldn't go to the bank now.

He didn’t mentioned such to me.

I reported him to human rights group. When the lawyer of the group called him, he denies being the receiver.

This man earlier claimed to me that he’s a lawyer. The law team are after him now and he will be arrested if he didn’t return the money.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Abuchiokafor1: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Namaster:
Nigerians are more EVIL than our politicians.

Imagine this fat-headed doofus acting like a demon because of ordinary #12.4K. The idiot is willing to sacrifice his integrity for just #12.4K.

The bank has his ID, BVN and details about his next of kin. Yet the idiot is acting like he won a lottery.

OP, sorry you got yourself entangled with a petty criminal.

Look him up on Facebook and other social media. Reach out to his friends, acquaintances and colleagues to let them know what a piece of shit he is.

Also, EDIT the topic of this thread to include his FULL name. Make it easy for Google to pick up the scammers name when someone Google's him.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll edit it now
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Ybholy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
Obainoman6:

The receipt shows it’s been 3 months. He must have gotten the alert since then.

I called him with same number up here and he denied seeing it or being the one.

He said he changed number since 3 months.

He’s definitely a liar.

I’ll advise OP to up his game and get him arrested. He will pay the damages. He’s not the first for such case.
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Smartjeezy01(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
Achor1111:
It must be Ronu people of the waste
shut up brother! I made an erroneous transfer of 100k to bright chigozie amaefule since October 12 and till today. The guy yet to refund my money up till date. I have sent uncountable message to CBN, access bank and first bank. He is from the same local government with my mom but he was acting funny since October.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Achor1111(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Smartjeezy01:
shut up brother! I made an erroneous transfer of 100k to bright chigozie amaefule since October 12 and till today. The guy yet to refund my money up till date. I have sent uncountable message to CBN, access bank and first bank.
Pictures to your claim..
No dey pour spit anyhow!

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by UptownVibes(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ybholy:

Is that a justification for the act?
Like he forced you to send him money. Didn't you see the name or were you sleeping? What if he sends you the money now and sue you for tarnishing his image, even posting his pics.. I guess you can get result here ,but if its X app the guy go send you the money sharp, cux those if those twitter people no go let am rest. You can the tag access bank while on it..

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Smartjeezy01(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
Achor1111:

Pictures to your claim..
No dey pour spit anyhow!
I have to lie to the customer representative that my brother is sick just to revert the money.

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Esthered: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Get a court order and submit to the beneficiary's bank. If the account is funded, they'll debit the account and reverse your money upon conducting a search report to validate the authenticity of the order.
Whoever that gave you his phone number did wrong. If the person knows his right, he'll sure his bank as he's data was not protected.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Ulunne777(f): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
Obainoman6:

How do you believe such shit!. He looks exposed so definitely has an app. Banks charge not more than #50 to send an e statement to e mail addresses so whats he going to the bank for?
He's a fraudster who is clearly buying time and using intimidation on the Op.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Most Dangerous Snake Discovered (graphic Pics) / Read How This Wicked Brother Hide's His Sister On A Septic Tank For Four Months / Watch Every Crime, Security.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.