Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night (31164 Views)

Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos / Driver Refused A Lady Seat In Front Of Car At Peace Park Afikpo, Ebonyi (Photos) / APM Bus Crushed A Man’s Leg Today In Ogun State [viewer's Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by Foxie: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2023
Last night a vehicle carrying 4 persons had a near death experience as they tried to cross the railway, while there was an oncoming train headed towards Mushin tollgate axis.

The vehicle tried to cross before the train got close, not knowing it was already in front of the train. The car was badly damaged. The occupants of the car were 3 men and a lady. The lady was badly wounded and was immediately rushed to the hospital.

Please let's be careful out there, let's not always be in a hurry. Try to be observant when driving or walking on the road.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by Jogs1900: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2023
Ilupeju bypass again??

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by Foxie: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2023
Jogs1900:
Ilupeju bypass again??
Yeah. At at about 9:10pm

3 Likes

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by tyup(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2023
There's this thing bout Impatience that when it goes all belly up, that little time you're not willing to sacrifice, you'll spend more of it when the worse happen

Now look at this, just 10min wait/patience that they din have will result to a forced patience of weeks in the hospital.

I remember then when we use cross the road at school, I use to tell myself if I can't have a lil patience to see the road clear bfr I cross and motor jam me, that patience I don't have, I will have it by force to construct my body part into it's original form.

Nigerians always have patience

239 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by lordm(m): 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Fools. They think train is a car ba. Better avoid collision with trains at all cost

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by Foxie: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
tyup:
There's this thing bout Impatience that when it goes all belly up, that little time you're not willing to sacrifice, you'll spend more of it when the worse happen

Now look at this, just 10min wait/patience that they din have will result to a forced patience of weeks in the hospital.

I remember then when we use cross the road at school, I use to tell myself if I can't have a lil patience to see the road clear bfr I cross and motor jam me, that patience I don't have, I will have it by force to construct my body part into it's original form.

You're right. I hope we grow to have patience. It's even evident in the way most people drive, always in a hurry.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by Jogs1900: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Foxie:
Yeah. At at about 9:10pm
Can't the government do something on that road to stop these?.. May God see us through in 2023 and beyond.

4 Likes

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by papyjaypaul: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
Learn to respect the privacy of the deceased by protecting their last moments. Many of you share images without thoughts. Do you know how that image can affect her loved ones?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by Foxie: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
papyjaypaul:
Learn to respect the privacy of the deceased by protecting their last moments. Many of you share images without thoughts. Do you know how that image can affect her loved ones?
Deceased? You must not respond! Read before responding!!!

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by SporaD8: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
tyup:

Train that's already blaring it's extremely annoying horns over 20km away from any road intersect? I doubt any sane mind, impatient or not, will want to challenge such kinetic brute!
It's more of either mechanical failure or driving under influence!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by rentAcock(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
With only a few hours to the new year and the devil wants to off them. I pray for a quick recovery. May we all make it into the new year safely.

4 Likes

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by SoNature(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
There are lots of mad Lagosians, but they don't even know they are mad because they haven't reached the level of roaming the streets yet. They've learnt the hard way.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by adesegun121(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by IconsConnect: 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
This ilupeju byepass again nawa o

1 Like

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by izubext007: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
What a foolish driver.

3 Likes

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by atobs4real(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Thank God no life is lost.
But shayo na bastard.

7 Likes

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by atobs4real(m): 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
But shayo na bastard.
Drink responsibly

1 Like

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by atobs4real(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
But shayo na bastard.
Because no same person will see death and cross it
Drink responsibly

1 Like

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by Triangles1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
What will be will be but our drivers are always impatient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by englishmart(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
grin
Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by Regex: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Knowing Nigerians, driver must have tried to play a fast one thereby endangering everyone. When will we learn to follow instructions?

1 Like

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by buharibanjo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
Abeg o2023
Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by Fcwilly: 12:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
God have mercy on us, trying to be over smart on electromagnetic machine. What a pity

1 Like

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by Omenlon: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Jogs1900:

Can't the government do something on that road to stop these?.. May God see us through in 2023 and beyond.
govt should still borrow them patience. What does it take to wait a little while before moving on. We blame govt for everything including our recklessness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by GloriousGbola: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
i cannot feel sympathy for idiots who cannot wait for a train to pass.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by sirjoggy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
embarassed
Re: Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night by DDIA: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
grin

Village people are very disappointed

grin

Misfortune assigned to her was not the latest version hence the success rate reduced.

Be careful of the village system upgrade and be mindful between now and 12 midnight. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Akpugo In Nkanu, Enugu State / Ibom Air CRJ 900 Spotted In Calgary Enroute Uyo, Nigeria / Mercedes Benz Catches Fire In Port-Harcourt, Family Of 6 Escapes Death - photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.