Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Free Tract: Depend On The Finished Work Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Tract: Depend On The Finished Work Of Christ (87 Views)

The Finished Work Of God For Humanity / Thread For Believers In The Finished Work Of Christ / How The Enemy Makes You Reject The Finished Work Of Jesus Christ On The Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Tract: Depend On The Finished Work Of Christ by tfrancis(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
The Lord Jesus Christ is the One “who gave Himself for our sins so that He might rescue us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father.” – Galatians 1:4 He gave Himself for our sins; He paid the penalty and provided atonement.

“…He himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.” – 1 John 2:1-1
Let me tell you a story; There are two criminals in the court of law, ready to be judged and condemned. The wise and the fool criminal.

In the court, there is this rich man among the witnesses (i.e. people who come to court to witness what happen), he pitied these two criminals because of their historical background. The rich man stood up before the judge and took their blames on himself to save the criminals. To my surprise, the fool criminal question this rich man who he is, and he said to the judge I don’t know this rich man, but the wise criminal, kept calm, and flow along with what the rich man said to the judge. So, the Judge sentenced the fool criminal and the rich man, while the wise criminal was discharged and acquainted. The rich man told the wise criminal to live a good life, and always remember him.

Remember, Jesus Christ died and was resurrected by the power of God, he paid the price for you on the cross of calvary, don’t defend yourself. Accept Him today. JESUS IS LORD!

For free tracts send message to talk2gfavour@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year And Have Sense / Prayers For The New Year / Abortion Tops Leading Cause Of Death In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.