Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

How Do I Treat This Fatigue Due To Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Treat This Fatigue Due To Malaria (164 Views)

How Do I Treat This Painful Lump On My Face / How Do I Treat This Ailment/infection? Please Help. (photos). / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Treat This Fatigue Due To Malaria by Walkerstilldey: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
I have been having monthly attacks of malaria..
I went to hospital, they carried out full blood count,widal test and malaria test...
Only malaria+ was discovered...
I also did HIV and hepatitis was negative..
Now am having weakness on the third of treating this malaria with emal injection,I need advice
Re: How Do I Treat This Fatigue Due To Malaria by Walkerstilldey: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Also am 31 years,my BP is normal,sugar level is normal
Re: How Do I Treat This Fatigue Due To Malaria by FreeStuffsNG: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Walkerstilldey:
Also am 31 years,my BP is normal,sugar level is normal
You need to build up your mental and physical fitness stamina if your vitals are normal.

News of malaria is not a big deal in this part of the world and you can reduce your chances of contracting it if you put measures in place to protect yourself and abode from mosquitoes.

Eat well too, especially fruits and vegetables. Go for regular medical check too.
You need a lot of energy and great health to achieve your goals in 2024, ji masun joo.
Ire o

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Testis Located Outside The Body? / Cold Drinks: How Unhealthy / How To Prepare Hospital Too Far Juice And Its Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.