Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? (651 Views)

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
This is like the fifth time this thing is happening to me. Anytime I eat semo, I begin to feel dizzy. I'm not really a semo person like that but each time I crave it with a particular soup and eat it, this happens.

I made bitter leaf soup and ate eba with it twice, nothing happened. Today because I didn't want the soup to cross over to the new year I decided to eat it with semo this morning and by evening I started feeling dizzy; this is not the first time I'm experiencing this. So I had to go and buy coke now and take. Feeling a bit better.now.

What could be the cause? Anyone experienced it before?
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Jamahyel(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
Might be expired
Jewessgratitud3:
This is like the fifth time this thing is happening to me. Anytime I eat semo, I begin to feel dizzy. I'm not really a semo person like that but each time I crave with a particular soup and eat it, this happens.

I made bitter leaf soup and ate eba with it twice, nothing happened. Today because I didn't want the soup to cross over to the new year I decided to eat with semo this morning and by evening I started feeling dizzy; this not the first time I'm experiencing this. So I had to go and buy coke now and take. Feeling a bit better.now.

Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jamahyel:
Might be expired

What about the other ones I had same experience with in the past?

When it first happened I checked the expiry date and it wasn't expired though I didn't check the expiry date of the one I bought today
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by fyzaila: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Alot of products circulating Nigeria markets today are fake, no thanks to our - side co citizens and Chinese. I saw a video of two Chinese men producing milo and packaging it in same milo refill pouch. One has to be very careful and vigilant to avoid consuming slow kidney/liver damaging poison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
fyzaila:
Alot of products circulating Nigeria markets today are fake, no thanks to our - side co citizens and Chinese. I saw a video of two Chinese men producing milo and packaging it in same milo refill pouch. One has to be very careful and vigilant to avoid consuming slow kidney/liver damaging poison.

Yes oo.. I think I'll stick to garri for now. I don't understand this kind of thing. And semo is very expensive now. undecided
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by okomi562: 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
This is like the fifth time this thing is happening to me. Anytime I eat semo, I begin to feel dizzy. I'm not really a semo person like that but each time I crave it with a particular soup and eat it, this happens.

I made bitter leaf soup and ate eba with it twice, nothing happened. Today because I didn't want the soup to cross over to the new year I decided to eat it with semo this morning and by evening I started feeling dizzy; this is not the first time I'm experiencing this. So I had to go and buy coke now and take. Feeling a bit better.now.

Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Nebes: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Your semo is too light compared to the garri. Your sugar level drops faster with the semo and causes the dizziness. Go and test your blood sugar to be sure you don't have issues with carbohydrate metabolism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by jamesversion: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

For now, endeavour to eat and drink local. Because the rate of fake in Nigeria is alarming. Avoid canned/packaged food/drinks. I now buy my refill (Cway) water directly uniport water plant. I can't spend money and then buy problems oh.

BTW, have you not noticed that I have an interest in you?
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Jewessgratitud3: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
jamesversion:

For now, endeavour to eat and drink local. Because the rate of fake in Nigeria is alarming. Avoid canned/packaged food/drinks. I now buy my refill (Cway) water directly uniport water plant. I can't spend money and then buy problems oh.

BTW, have you not noticed that I have an interest in you?

Hmmm.... Only God go save us o.

Interest in me after insulting me the other day.?
Abeg I no want insult.

Thanks for chiming in.
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Jewessgratitud3: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nebes:

Your semo is too light compared to the garri. Your sugar level drops faster with the semo and causes the dizziness. Go and test your blood sugar to be sure you don't have issues with carbohydrate metabolism.

I thought as much because I used to have low blood sugar so I avoid anything that reduces it.
Before I took the coke, I first had one wrap of fufu. I think semo contains very little to no carbs.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by jamesversion: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Hmmm.... Only God go save us o.

Interest in me after insulting me the other day.?
Abeg I no want insult.

Thanks for chiming in.

Please Point out where I insulted you, cos I can't remember doing such.
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Jewessgratitud3: 12:43am On Dec 31, 2023
jamesversion:

Please Point out where I insulted you, cos I can't remember doing such.

Ok, sorry not you. It's one finessekid something.
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by jamesversion: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok, sorry not you. It's one finessekid something.

Ok, no P.

Good morning.👍
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2023
jamesversion:

Ok, no P.

Good morning.👍

Good morning.
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Uyi168: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2023
as useless as this thread, just watch it Grace the FP

embarassed
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2023
Uyi168:
as useless as this thread, just watch it Grace the FP

embarassed
.you are useless that is why everything is useless to you.

I've always ignored your miserable self because I can't afford to be dragged in mud with a pig. I just needed to put you in your place this time around.

This is the last time I'll be dignifying you with a response.
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Timmi: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You have a high HDL cholesterol. Go for checkup.
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Belafonte(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
Anybody that eats that rubbish called semo deserves more than dizziness. That nonsense should be banned and all sellers arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by ecolime(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
Belafonte:
Anybody that eats that rubbish called semo deserves more than dizziness. That nonsense should be banned and all sellers arrested
What makes you say so? Please enlighten us
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Day169: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Check up "Postprandial somnolence". It explains everything. wink
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by BeautifulCloud: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes oo.. I think I'll stick to garri for now. I don't understand this kind of thing. And semo is very expensive now. undecided
It may be the semo wants you to sleep na.
If you eat heavy foods, you will sleep
Re: Worried.. What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
BeautifulCloud:

It may be the semo wants you to sleep na.
If you eat heavy foods, you will sleep

No na.. don't I know the difference between feeling sleepy and feeling dizzy? Eyes dey turn me like I wanna fall down. undecided. But since I took heavy carbs like fufu and rice throughout today, the feeling is gone.

This is why I run From beans cos it does the same thing to me.

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That Your Spouse May Be Cheating On You / Happy Family Secrets / Share In The Awoof!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.