Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Child Marriage: Bayelsa Govt Summons 4-Year-Old Girl’s Parents, "Husband" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Marriage: Bayelsa Govt Summons 4-Year-Old Girl’s Parents, "Husband" (18871 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Posting Nude Photo Of His 4-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram / Alaba Bakare's Death: Court Summons IGP, Others Over Alleged Cover Up / Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Marriage: Bayelsa Govt Summons 4-Year-Old Girl’s Parents, "Husband" by Winneepye: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2023
That child should be given out for adoption the parents are irresponsible.
Re: Child Marriage: Bayelsa Govt Summons 4-Year-Old Girl’s Parents, "Husband" by Franktom247(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2023
What did i just read jesu!!!
Re: Child Marriage: Bayelsa Govt Summons 4-Year-Old Girl’s Parents, "Husband" by advanceDNA: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2023
PaZwoD:

If this had happened in the North, Diz app would have prolly xploded with Islamaphobia bt c has everywhere calm asif nothing happened.
Hypocrisy is a disease.

Who told u it's not Islam at work....are there no Muslims in those places?? grin grin
Re: Child Marriage: Bayelsa Govt Summons 4-Year-Old Girl’s Parents, "Husband" by Ofadaman(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2023
Johnycastro18:
"The little bride said if she was not allowed to marry her husband, she would have no other business in Akeddei community, and that she was going to die peacefully and go her way."

Dammmm what sort of superstitious believe is this, and the girls parents approved of it sad

So she can't wait till she grows up to 20yrs and the 54yr old man no get wife before, fvcking pedophiles
Re: Child Marriage: Bayelsa Govt Summons 4-Year-Old Girl’s Parents, "Husband" by Johnycastro18: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ofadaman:

So she can't wait till she grows up to 20yrs and the 54yr old man no get wife before, fvcking pedophiles
you can just imagine the none sense, and the parents were in support of it sad
Re: Child Marriage: Bayelsa Govt Summons 4-Year-Old Girl’s Parents, "Husband" by gaskiyamagana: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bintdawood:

Sunyi bacci😂
Gaskiyah
Re: Child Marriage: Bayelsa Govt Summons 4-Year-Old Girl’s Parents, "Husband" by regaliaregalia: 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Child Marriage: Bayelsa Govt Summons 4-Year-Old Girl’s Parents, "Husband" by Sammy5413(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
E be things!!!
Re: Child Marriage: Bayelsa Govt Summons 4-Year-Old Girl’s Parents, "Husband" by Eriokanmi: 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
1Sharon:

If it was a usual practise, why was he jailed?

Is child marraige challenged in the North?
Purely politics
Re: Child Marriage: Bayelsa Govt Summons 4-Year-Old Girl’s Parents, "Husband" by BALLOSKI: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
If na for north, we for no hear word again.
Re: Child Marriage: Bayelsa Govt Summons 4-Year-Old Girl’s Parents, "Husband" by Johnycastro18: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Blakjewelry:

The marriage is just a right perform so that the girl will stay as in won't die lol. It's not like she's married off to him.

It's the parents of the girl that will buy everything and take care of the ceremony all the old need do is only accept to stand so the can live, funny though lol.
OK, I get it now.
Re: Child Marriage: Bayelsa Govt Summons 4-Year-Old Girl’s Parents, "Husband" by Freestar: 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Max24:

Nobody knows everything. Even you are not perfect. This is another characteristic of you people - egocentrism.

Lolz. Which people? There you go with your usual strerotypism.

Because I called out the chap for making the mistake that makes me "a certain people"

And u'd rather attack me for the truth I so candidly spoke, than correct the error made by the other chap - Rising up in defence of the mess he made, that's the way you hope to build the country?

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trader Survives Boko Haram, Loses Life To Armed Robbers / Grandpa Nabbed As NDLEA Uncovers 280 Bags Of Weed Inside Ceiling (photo) / Seven-Year-Old Kids Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.