Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Adsense Arbitrage ( Making Money Machine) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adsense Arbitrage ( Making Money Machine) (450 Views)

ADSENSE ARBITRAGE > - Build A Free Arbitrage Website & Earn $200 Weekly!! / The Ultimate Money Machine (U.M.M) / Make Serious Money With Adsense Arbitrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Arbitrage ( Making Money Machine) by Paperbag(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Everyone knows the regular Google adsense.. Yes

But this a little different from the normal with some twerks to it to remain profitable.

Google AdSense arbitrage is a strategy where one makes a profit by leveraging the difference in advertising costs and revenue.

Essentially, they use paid advertising, like Facebook and other ad network, to drive traffic to the website or blog, where they display AdSense ads.

The goal is to pay less for the ads than they earn from the ads displayed on their site, thus making a profit from the difference in advertising costs and revenue earned from clicks or views on their site.

So i am proposing an investment plan with interested persons 🤝

my company will build and run this blogs and sites on your behalf while all you have to do is provide capital ( remember we have to buy ads and drive traffic) to run the sites.

Minimum is 250k and you get 60% roi after 2 months, then we draw another agreement for a monthly basis ( Google pays every 21st)

Note : this is not a ponzi scheme, capital and returns are guaranteed, its a rinse and repeat process that we have perfected over time.

Reach out to me to talk more

Re: Adsense Arbitrage ( Making Money Machine) by Paperbag(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03
Paperbag:

But this a little different from the normal with some twerks to it to remain profitable.

Google AdSense arbitrage is a strategy where one makes a profit by leveraging the difference in advertising costs and revenue.

Essentially, they use paid advertising, like Facebook and other ad network, to drive traffic to the website or blog, where they display AdSense ads.

The goal is to pay less for the ads than they earn from the ads displayed on their site, thus making a profit from the difference in advertising costs and revenue earned from clicks or views on their site.

So i am purposing an investment with my company, we build and run this blogs and sites on your behalf while all you have to do is provide capital ( remember we have to buy ads and drive traffic) to run the sites.

Minimum is $2k and you get 60% roi after 2 months, then we draw another agreement for a monthly basis ( Google pays every 21st)

Note : this is not a ponzi scheme, capital and returns are guaranteed, its a rinse and repeat process that we have perfected over time.

Make this year count
Re: Adsense Arbitrage ( Making Money Machine) by Paperbag(m): 7:56am On Jan 08
🥂
Re: Adsense Arbitrage ( Making Money Machine) by Paperbag(m): 8:09am On Jan 30
Join our Arbitrage master class now
Re: Adsense Arbitrage ( Making Money Machine) by Paperbag(m): 12:17am On Feb 21
Paperbag:
Join our Arbitrage master class now
Re: Adsense Arbitrage ( Making Money Machine) by Paperbag(m): 10:43pm On Mar 17
Start now and get your first Google check 22nd next month
Re: Adsense Arbitrage ( Making Money Machine) by Paperbag(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13
Paperbag:

So i am proposing an investment plan with interested persons 🤝

my company will build and run this blogs and sites on your behalf while all you have to do is provide capital ( remember we have to buy ads and drive traffic) to run the sites.

Minimum is 250k and you get 60% roi after 2 months, then we draw another agreement for a monthly basis ( Google pays every 21st)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Naira Stability To Curb Prices / Liberty Reserve For Sale / Many Candidates’ll Miss Varsity Admissions This Year – Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.