Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

You Shall Know The Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Shall Know The Truth (517 Views)

I Shall Know Him / You Shall Know The TRUTH And He Will Set You Free. / Jesus Christ Did Not Say By Their Religion You Shall Know Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Shall Know The Truth by ogoamaka99(m): 2:20am On Nov 03, 2011
Jesus made a statement in John 8:32 “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” That is to say the only way you can celebrate true freedom is to know the truth. And you can only know the truth by been guided by the Spirit of truth John 16:13 “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.”
John 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
John 15:26 ¶ But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
John16:7 ¶ Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

It is unfortunate that people who don’t know GOD, who has no relationship with the HOLY, are the people making noise and claiming to be telling the truth. I WANT TO ASK, IS POSSIBLE TO GIVE OUT WHAT YOU DON’T HAVE?

Pilate asked Jesus a question in John 18:38 “Pilate saith unto him, “What is truth?”” You need to answer that question yourself, for until then you may be wallowing in falsehood while you are thinking you knew the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Once Saved Is Always Saved? / Is He The Holy Ghost? / "king Iphy Osteen Iv"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.