Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nysc Dg End Of The Year Message - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Dg End Of The Year Message (143 Views)

We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members / NYSC DG Gives Condition For Corps Members’ Relocation / FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Dg End Of The Year Message by Jimsonjaat96(m): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
NEW YEAR MESSAGE OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL, NYSC, BRIG GEN YD AHMED DSS fdc fnl MTRCN MNARC TO STAFF AND CORPS MEMBERS

On behalf of the Management of the National Youth Service Corps, I felicitate with you on the New Year celebration. As we offer thanksgiving to God for His faithfulness and mercies, let us endeavor to be a reflection of His goodness in our society and embrace harmonious and peaceful coexistence.

While thanking God for bringing us safely into another year, I commend you all most sincerely for what we achieved collectively in the past year which was made possible by your unflinching commitment to the pursuit of the noble objectives of the NYSC. It is my belief that we will demonstrate greater zeal and dedication in discharging our responsibilities this year.

For us to build a country of our dreams which all of us can be proud of, I enjoin us to be more patriotic and rededicate ourselves to the ideals of nation-building. I particularly urge my dear Corps Members to sustain peaceful and harmonious coexistence with people of your host communities and shun acts that can tarnish the image of our country, NYSC Scheme and your families.

As we enter the new year and get set to execute the programmes of the Scheme in line with our mandate, I urge us to remain diligent in our assigned duties and continue to work assiduously for the progress and success of the Scheme.

The lessons of the past year will be useful in guiding us to success in the year ahead. Consequently, I implore that we sustain our exemplary good work ethics and strive to uphold the integrity of the Scheme at all times.

Management, on its part, will continue to pursue and implement policies and programmes that have direct and positive impact on the welfare of staff and Corps Members, which is a key component of my policy agenda.

As I pray for a glorious and eventful new year, It is my hope that 2024 will usher in better days for all of us. I wish you all a fruitful and prosperous year ahead.
Happy New Year.

YD Ahmed
Brig Gen
Director General

(1) (Reply)

You're An NYSC Agent? / How Affiliate Marketing Can Help You To Maximise Your Service Year / NYSC Boss Advises Corps Members To Brace Up To Overcome Life Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.