Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (125471 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LeopardX: 12:22am On May 01
PJtech:

Nah Mars you dey chat from
Lol. Relax
I know say dem don reduce am since 2020/21
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LeopardX: 12:23am On May 01
Reloadedisraelp:
na 10naira e Dy b4...they should reduce it to 5naira
Agreed.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LeopardX: 12:23am On May 01
christianjoy:
you never go football.com be that
Their minimum stake na 1 naira
Wahala.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LeopardX: 12:26am On May 01
christianjoy:
you never go football.com be that
Their minimum stake na 1 naira
Na wa. This football.com come resemble sportybet o.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by LeopardX: 12:30am On May 01
The owner of sportybet and football.com is one and the same person: Sudeep Rahmani or something.

Wawu!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sonnick(m): 2:05am On May 01
Bergavis:

I'm doing well, brother. I've successfully turned 161 naira into 10,560 naira through rollover.
wow, weldone. It will turn millions 🙏
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sonnick(m): 2:11am On May 01
PJtech:

No mind am jare.. can i drop for staking power?
stop 'pjteching' lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 3:37am On May 01
🤣😅😅

Otondo dey call himself "professional punter" 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by codemaniacs: 4:29am On May 01
Watianoengineer:

This is not entitled mentality but guy you are a very stingy person. You came here to seek advice on whether to cash out or not people shared their opinions and you eventually followed your mind to cash out. If you are sure of your games you shouldn't have come here to finger people's brain. If you sent money to anyone or fund they will quote you to thank you. I'm typing with my alternate monicker here to call you out. If some decide to ignore your stinginess I won't. When you picked your so called random games you didn't remember this thread to share code.

You even had the guts to lie that you have done to few people here when indeed you did nothing for anyone. People dey win 20k for here and still manage to fund some people.

If you can use 1k to win 600k plus and u can't even help street, if you had won that 47 million you would deactivate.

I knew you were stingy when you said you had so many projects at hand. Henceforth, everything you gamble on shall be a loss. They will collect what you win today in 10 folds.

Stingy pig

OilandGasMarket:
Some people are very stingy, stupid and dumb. Games they can't share, money they can't give but they will be expecting our accolades and(or) sympathy. I don't know how else to say this. Game wey go enter go enter. Even if you share it to a million people. No be your change go make Ronaldo throway ball. We just have this "I better pass my neighbor" mentality. Like as if your money will reduce if everyone plays across different bookies

Joeblaze26:
Ahhhh! Lmfao!!....Guy e no reach that level na 😂😂💔

Me sef dey expect giveaway but as e no gree show love....Life goes on naw 🥺🤷

You no suppose curse am....Na still him money....He can choose to do whatever he wants with it, okay?

Just that most guys here are fond of playing with other people's feelings....But it's fine....All of us go dey alright. Take heart bro ❤️

mceze:

Just let it slide. It's his money. Whatever he wants to do with it, that's his business. I was expecting him to do give away, but as him nor do, I maintain. I know the kind prayer I prayed for him to Cash out. Even someone here insulted me for telling him to Cash out..One day, e go be our turn.

Puskin see beggers and online abusers to ban..

Puskin come and do your job.

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OilandGasMarket: 4:51am On May 01
codemaniacs:

Puskin see beggers and online abusers to ban..

Puskin come and do your job.
When you were wasting your time and parents money in school, why will you not have issues with basic reading and comprehension skills.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tonididdyx: 5:10am On May 01
Basketball adrenaline is different

IMO: not worth it!

1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SuperOnyi: 6:39am On May 01
abba190:
I have peace of mind.

shocked

Abba grin, why you keep roaming all over the thread?
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tojahh(m): 6:55am On May 01
Thank you Madrid

Thank you Ipswich

We hit them hard last night.

Another banger tonight.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 7:33am On May 01
Reloadedisraelp:
try chess exploration nah... It's very interesting...u go Sabi wound alabi once ure good at it .😁

I do play chess a lot.....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by abba190: 8:12am On May 01
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Abba grin, why you keep roaming all over the thread?
superonyi i dont even have an android phone to roam the thread. I comment once in a while
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 9:25am On May 01
tojahh:
Thank you Madrid

Thank you Ipswich

Another banger tonight.

Congratulations boss... Can i see 2k from you 🤲
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SuperOnyi: 9:54am On May 01
abba190:
superonyi i dont even have an android phone to roam the thread. I comment once in a while

shocked

I come to the thread for some comic relief after letting the comments pile up for weeks or months.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SPF247(m): 10:07am On May 01
tojahh:
Thank you Madrid

Thank you Ipswich

Another banger tonight.
A living witness……2 sure odds😎

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tojahh(m): 10:45am On May 01
PJtech:

No Chairman
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tojahh(m): 10:46am On May 01
SPF247:

A living witness……2 sure odds😎

Another 2 odds is sure today.

Staking to high heavens.

That's how starts do
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:49am On May 01
tojahh:

No Chairman

🙌
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 12:25pm On May 01
I need mtn data 1gb for 200 bet funding pls. Can't open my kuda app now

0913549 1084 mtn

Quote with your bet id once you send
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 12:25pm On May 01
Basketball 🏀🏀
Football.com
989540A4
Start 2:30pm
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 12:43pm On May 01
PJtech:

This one na big man nah! Na just joke him dey do. Person wey fit dash person more than 2k sef.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 12:55pm On May 01
mceze:

This one na big man nah! Na just joke him dey do. Person wey fit dash person more than 2k sef.

I guess e no get for now

Can you help me with mtn data.. my data just finished this morning
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 1:00pm On May 01
PJtech:

I guess e no get for now

Can you help me with mtn data.. my data just finished this morning

Wish I can help. Honestly, I don't have cash on me now. Sorry pls!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 1:06pm On May 01
mceze:

Wish I can help. Honestly, I don't have cash on me now. Sorry pls!

No i mean if you use mtn you can share for me
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by mceze(m): 1:58pm On May 01
PJtech:

No i mean if you use mtn you can share for me

On opera mini free mode bro. Sorry!
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 2:08pm On May 01
mceze:

🤝
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 2:48pm On May 01
mceze:

Avoid billing by all means!!

Avoid anybody that is Pjteching 🥴

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 3:55pm On May 01
Bergavis:

I'm doing well, brother. I've successfully turned 161 naira into 10,560 naira through rollover.
Why aren't you also dropping your inplays strategy you use to raise your 161? Showing us the winnings alone isn't helpful to us in anyway.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (313) (Reply)

Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / Victor Okafor 'Ezego': The Story Of Nigeria’s King Of Money / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24

Viewing this topic: Sobandemojisola and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.