Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ (99092 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 1:40am On Feb 17
Tradepunter2:
One secret playing eseka12 game.... Weigh the options against frequency of occurrence..... Least frequency you eliminate.... Then get variants (screenshot below)

Slice and dice for editing with less risky options..... This move is your banker move..... Where big cash goes in....

Spread the leagues across tickets...... Not one league should have more than 2 games on a ticket.... This way you are targeting cash out....

Like someone who made so much sense here a 10 naira stake on the full listing gives maximum payout of 60 million..... Now this should be a wild one.... For those with no cash

A further division of ticket with 30 games per ticket will average at least 500k with 10 naira stake... Also a wild one... For those with no cash.

I see many h/a or g g in your tickets, just to let you know, that option is the same thing as h/a over 0.5 or to score, and the chanceix options is usually lower than the ov 0.5/to score by the slightest of margin though.

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 1:44am On Feb 17
RainMoreDFARMS:
All these talks and nothing was deduced from it.
You can drop your edits or games for people to play and win with you.
I come in peace

Well not his fault nothing was deduced from it now is it?

And for you to say he should drop for people to play and win means, something was actually deduced.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, if na twitter eseka dey drop all these games, steadyni win from your edit na him go dey see every week.

Ps, he was only telling you how to edit eseka games.

No offense

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by deltateam: 7:12am On Feb 17
10 Games
Tot. odd: 17.68

Booking Number:67QX7FP
17/02/2024 07:05:58

Code 2159 Date 17/02/2024 18:30
Event Manchester City - Chelsea
Live/Prematch Prematch Selection 1

Code 2172 Date 17/02/2024 16:00
Event Burnley - Arsenal
Live/Prematch Prematch Selection 2

Code 2599 Date 17/02/2024 21:00
Event Nantes - PSG

Code 2603 Date 17/02/2024 15:30
Event Heidenheim - Bayer Leverkusen

Code 3626 Date 17/02/2024 19:30
Event Panathinaikos - PAS Lamia 1964

Code 4416 Date 17/02/2024 16:00
Event Celtic - Kilmarnock

Code 3044 Date 17/02/2024 16:30
Event Hapoel Beer Sheva - Maccabi Ironi Petah Tikva

Code 3124 Date 17/02/2024 16:15
Event Partizan - Imt

Code 3143 Date 17/02/2024 14:00
Event Novi Pazar - Crvena Zvezda

Code 2768 Date 17/02/2024 17:00
Event Caykur Rizespor - Fenerbahce Istanbul

Stake: ₦ 2,000.00
oyewale0001

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kmaster007: 7:17am On Feb 17
And did you win
Ogatobe:
IF YOU'RE AWAKE, MAX BET ON THIS GAME!!!!!!!

Starts by 1am.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 7:32am On Feb 17
Boss Oyewale0001........ A gracious mornin to u😍😍 u re sighted brodaman😍😍🤙

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:25am On Feb 17
kmaster007:
And did you win

I win, so you can go ahead and shut your trap, naw

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:25am On Feb 17
Ogatobe:
IF YOU'RE AWAKE, MAX BET ON THIS GAME!!!!!!!

Starts by 1am.

Edit thanks man

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 9:29am On Feb 17
Icuib4cu:

Well not his fault nothing was deduced from it now is it?

And for you to say he should drop for people to play and win means, something was actually deduced.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, if na twitter eseka dey drop all these games, steadyni win from your edit na him go dey see every week.

Ps, he was only telling you how to edit eseka games.

No offense
Oga nah you mind you talk nothing to be offended about.
I am driving a point that, BETTING IS LUCK, no matter how you edit. Me for example,I used to edit eseka's game to the bearest minimum, still yet I never win anything.
The way you edit is different from the way I edit, the games you pick to edit i might not pick those games. So, if you drop your own edit and I drop my edit and we all play together,I dont think theres anything bad in it.
Once again, I come in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:30am On Feb 17
RainMoreDFARMS:
Oga nah you mind you talk nothing to be offended about.
I am driving a point that, BETTING IS LUCK, no matter how you edit. Me for example,I used to edit eseka's game to the bearest minimum, still yet I never win anything.
The way you edit is different from the way I edit, the games you pick to edit i might not pick those games. So, if you drop your own edit and I drop my edit and we all play together,I dont think theres anything bad in it.
Once again, I come in peace.

Plenty talk and nothing was deduced from it.

No offense.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 9:32am On Feb 17
Anybody has a way to contact white lighter here, I know say ona duh pursue am commit here ooo
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by TheStrongest: 10:21am On Feb 17
Make sure you have a good source of income while trying your luck with bets.

Also, in betting you can't be too careful. If you like double chance the double chanced, you can't be too careful. The idea of carry plenty small odds in one ticket is a recipe for failure.

I believe the statement "Less is More" is also applicable in sports betting.

And don't be afraid to take risks. Risks gives you bigger odds, which in turn makes you play fewer games to reach your targeted odds.

An example is over 1.5, many times we already know the team that would mostly likely score the over 1.5 in the match. Why not bet on that team to score over 1.5 instead? You'll get a better deal in terms of odds. It is an increased risk, but betting itself is risky. Take the risk..

Like most things, frequency matters a lot in sports betting too. Like in football, most of the goals are scored in the second half of the game. Playing a second half over would give you bigger odds than playing just over.

Over 1.5, many times these overs are scored in one half. Playing something like Under 1.5 in both halves "NO" would give you a bigger odds than direct over 1.5.

This is an increased risk, but lesser games for you.

Let me leave you guys with some options that has been successful recently for me.

1. Over 1.5 2nd half..
2. Team Over/Under..
3. Both halves under 1.5 "No".
4. A winger/midfielder having over 0.5 or over 1.5 shots in a match.
5. Team Over/under in a quarter(basketball).

Have a plan and a target. Have a weekly budget, and a projected ROI.
Stick to your plan, play to your strength.

More greens 🍏🍏🍏

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 10:29am On Feb 17
deltateam:
10 Games
Tot. odd: 17.68

Booking Number:67QX7FP
17/02/2024 07:05:58

Code 2159 Date 17/02/2024 18:30
Event Manchester City - Chelsea

Code 2172 Date 17/02/2024 16:00
Event Burnley - Arsenal

Code 2599 Date 17/02/2024 21:00
Event Nantes - PSG

Code 2603 Date 17/02/2024 15:30
Event Heidenheim - Bayer Leverkusen

Code 3626 Date 17/02/2024 19:30
Event Panathinaikos - PAS Lamia 1964

Code 4416 Date 17/02/2024 16:00
Event Celtic - Kilmarnock

Code 3044 Date 17/02/2024 16:30
Event Hapoel Beer Sheva - Maccabi Ironi Petah Tikva

Code 3124 Date 17/02/2024 16:15
Event Partizan - Imt

Code 3143 Date 17/02/2024 14:00
Event Novi Pazar - Crvena Zvezda

Code 2768 Date 17/02/2024 17:00
Event Caykur Rizespor - Fenerbahce Istanbul

Stake: ₦ 2,000.00
oyewale0001

Team delta.... Welcome to mission station brother... Oyewale big up.... Staceyadam good picks.....
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 10:33am On Feb 17
TheStrongest:
Make sure you have a good source of income while trying your luck with bets.

Also, in betting you can't be too careful. If you like double chance the double chanced, you can't be too careful. The idea of carry plenty small odds in one ticket is a recipe for failure.

I believe the statement "Less is More" is also applicable in sports betting.

And don't be afraid to take risks. Risks gives you bigger odds, which in turn makes you play fewer games to reach your targeted odds.

An example is over 1.5, many times we already know the team that would mostly likely score the over 1.5 in the match. Why not bet on that team to score over 1.5 instead? You'll get a better deal in terms of odds. It is an increased risk, but betting itself is risky. Take the risk..

Like most things, frequency matters a lot in sports betting too. Like in football, most of the goals are scored in the second half of the game. Playing a second half over would give you bigger odds than playing just over.

Over 1.5, many times these overs are scored in one half. Playing something like Under 1.5 in both halves "NO" would give you a bigger odds than direct over 1.5.

This is an increased risk, but lesser games for you.

Let me leave you guys with some options that has been successful recently for me.

1. Over 1.5 2nd half..
2. Team Over/Under..
3. Both halves under 1.5 "No".
4. A winger/midfielder having over 0.5 or over 1.5 shots in a match.
5. Team Over/under in a quarter(basketball).

Have a plan and a target. Have a weekly budget, and a projected ROI.
Stick to your plan, play to your strength.

More greens 🍏🍏🍏

Just to add, don't be limited to just sporty try other bookies. Dem not r plant your navel for there.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Zxnox: 10:36am On Feb 17
grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 10:40am On Feb 17
Zxnox:

If you meant 1xbet should. Well they have a lots of promotions for their customers.

We will look into bring a better reward package that will reward our customers in a more competitive way with a huge prize.

We will consider a prize pool which will be won through a leaderboard. But however this will be base on funding activities.

Meant if ona dey find customers here, do something like they here, pay one or two twitter punters trust me here ho dey buzz. But after pfp nobody duh 🙄 upload meri bet ticket here, so nor be to just do.competition ooo.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SPF247(m): 11:45am On Feb 17
High stakers…shall we? grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 11:56am On Feb 17
0E1FB34

Any team to score 2 or more goals in a row👽👽👽👽👽
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by SPF247(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17
4DA2D724

You can flex up to 3….Good luck to us.

cc: tradepunter2 come and get it sliced with Maggie grin

1 Share

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kmaster007: 12:43pm On Feb 17
You that post straight draw need to shut ur crab
Icuib4cu:

I win, so you can go ahead and shut your trap, naw
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ihedioramma: 12:52pm On Feb 17
stacyadams:
grin
9A423813 sporty
2/5

For the benefits of the punter to the loss of the bookies grin
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 1:23pm On Feb 17
kmaster007:
You that post straight draw need to shut ur crab

Ignored
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 2:12pm On Feb 17
Icuib4cu:

Just to add, don't be limited to just sporty try other bookies. Dem not r plant your navel for there.

Yeah true..... What bookie is that? Only reason why I use sporty is payout........ I can load 500k, win extra on top and withdraw.... With no issues, just love that ease of doing biznes with them...

3 Likes

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 2:28pm On Feb 17
Tradepunter2:

Yeah true..... What bookie is that? Only reason why I use sporty is payout........ I can load 500k, win extra on top and withdraw.... With no issues, just love that ease of doing biznes with them...

Paripesa.

Here that's sport edge over the other bookies, no much talk if you wan deposit and no much talk if you wan withdraw.
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 2:45pm On Feb 17
Icuib4cu:

Paripesa.

Here that's sport edge over the other bookies, no much talk if you wan deposit and no much talk if you wan withdraw.

Ok... Are they niaja bookie??
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 2:47pm On Feb 17
SPF247:
4DA2D724

You can flex up to 3….Good luck to us.

cc: tradepunter2 come and get it sliced with Maggie grin

I don already season am..... Commot all those lower leagues double Chance.... Make we go for all straight match goals over 0.5 😁😁

This is my edited of your games
8BED8715
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 3:02pm On Feb 17
Tradepunter2:

Ok... Are they niaja bookie??

Nah
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 4:49pm On Feb 17
Make una dy avoid Napoli at all cost... There form is really bad
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 5:15pm On Feb 17
Games goin well Sha.... Evn though dis useless Napoli have bind my ticket.....😐😐

1 Like

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 5:52pm On Feb 17
Tradepunter2:
Make una dy avoid Napoli at all cost... There form is really bad

Adding Tottenham to the list

This was from way back

Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 5:54pm On Feb 17
DiskJokeyManic:
0E1FB34

Any team to score 2 or more goals in a row👽👽👽👽👽

✌️✌️✌️✌️
Fingers crossed
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jokerman(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17
Icuib4cu:

Adding Tottenham to the list

This was from way back

Celtic too
Re: Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 6:15pm On Feb 17
36k in grin grin 300 do this one grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (202) (Reply)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose?

Viewing this topic: Michano22, austino677(m), Reloadedisraelp and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.