Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. (809 Views)

Based On A True Life Story / My Student Confessed Her Love For Me In My Office So I Took Her Home And Did / THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Comfort670: 6:50am On Jan 01
Case settled, so I had to edit the post based on request.
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by iwriteall: 7:26am On Jan 01
To writers
Never write articles for someone on nairaland to get paid at the end of the month

e go pain you, imagine putting all the work and at the end of the month as promised you're not paid or given excuses
Nigerians are wicked
Request for pay after each or two articles

3 Likes

Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by iwriteall: 7:27am On Jan 01
As for Superpack589 Please do the needful, country hard At least reply his texts or pay even half You received well written articles and this how you pay him back??

1 Like

Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Superpack589: 7:30am On Jan 01
Lol. Is this how you want to start the new year? Accusing people falsely on nairaland? You are a hopeless scammer. You just went to the job opening I made, copied some information from there, composed this writing and posted. What do you want to achieve with this? Who are you seff?

You commented on the job post two days ago on December 29 and you're claiming you've worked with me for 28 days. Haha. Hopeless scammer. I feel sorry for your life.

I will report this post. This is defamation of character.

Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by iwriteall: 7:37am On Jan 01
Comfort670
If he doesn't pay you in 5 days quote this comment
I will make sure I send millions of bot views to his useless blog and make sure it is taken down

5 days

2 Likes

Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Superpack589: 7:38am On Jan 01
iwriteall:

You're a useless thief, someone just dropped a screenshot of your chats from early December
and you're saying he contacted you on 29th
You are the same person. Lol. Bro ask for help if you need help. Why accusing people falsely on Nairaland? Is this the new yahoo yahoo style?
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Superpack589: 7:47am On Jan 01
iwriteall:
I don't understand why people are so wicked

From 1500 words pay to 2500 words
u didn't increase the pay
Person worked for you and delivered

You couldn't even compensate the person

Instead you said he should join your and write for your blog
Thank God he didn't agree
That's how he will Write more than 20k words with nothing to show for at the end of the month

Guy, God will punish you

I will make sure your blog is taken down
Comfort670 please reach out to me

Lol. You're expressing yourself. Proves that you are the same person. Hopeless scammer. Get a life.
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by iwriteall: 7:48am On Jan 01
Superpack589:

Lol. You're expressing yourself. Proves that you are the same person. Hopeless scammer. Get a life.
No problem
5 days
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by iwriteall: 7:51am On Jan 01
There's a screenshot here showing that the person reached out to you earlier than 12th of December

In other to cover your wicker acts you said that he commented on your post on 29th of December
Who knows if he wanted to get your attention?

You're wicked and you won't escape your punishment
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Comfort670: 8:01am On Jan 01
Superpack589:
Lol. Is this how you want to start the new year? Accusing people falsely on nairaland? You are a hopeless scammer. You just went to the job opening I made, copied some information from there, composed this writing and posted. What do you want to achieve with this? Who are you seff?

You commented on the job post two days ago on December 29 and you're claiming you've worked with me for 28 days. Haha. Hopeless scammer. I feel sorry for your life.

I will report this post. This is defamation of character.

You still hasn't replied my messages and you're here on Nairaland. FYI, I reapplied for the job with another account, so I get employed and delete my posts.
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Comfort670: 8:04am On Jan 01
iwriteall:
Idiot and useless thief has nothing to say other than you're the same person

It I'm the same person as comfort670 as you claim
it will not be better for me

But if I'm not, all you've worked for will go down
God will punish you and it won't be better for you

Useless Thief, 5 days
Comfort670, reach out to me as I will be expecting your message
If he had paid you any Kobo before, I will need his account details for other things

Thanks bro. I'll reach out to you now.
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Comfort670: 8:14am On Jan 01
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by mamaafrik(m): 8:48am On Jan 01
Where are the moderators,you people should swing into actions,these should not be happening here,reachout to each parties and whoever is found guilty should do the needful of face the law

1 Like

Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by teewhydope(m): 9:28am On Jan 01
@Superpack589 You still haven't addressed the main issue properly, especially the screenshots. I think all these is actually true, i don't know why some Nigerians love taking advantage of people's situation.
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Comfort670: 4:01pm On Jan 01
teewhydope:
@Superpack589 You still haven't addressed the main issue properly, especially the screenshots. I think all these is actually true, i don't know why some Nigerians love taking advantage of people's situation.

Up to this moment, the guy hasn't replied my messages on WhatsApp. He's a big fraud and he claims to be in the Netherlands.
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Comfort670: 4:03pm On Jan 01
iwriteall:
To writers
Never write articles for someone on nairaland to get paid at the end of the month

e go pain you, imagine putting all the work and at the end of the month as promised you're not paid or given excuses
Nigerians are wicked
Request for pay after each or two articles

Over the years, I've worked with many people from Nairaland and none of them disappointed me. But this guy @Superpack589 and @Royatechs, is a fraudster.
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Comfort670: 8:07am On Jan 02
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Comfort670: 8:08am On Jan 02
Comfort670:
[/quote]

@Superpack589, also known as @Royatechs has paid me my money a few minutes ago, though he didn't pay in full but I leave it. He ignored me until I threatened to report to the Dutch government and embassy in Nigeria, which is where he lives. Thank you everyone. I really appreciate your concern.
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Comfort670: 8:09am On Jan 02
Thank you all!
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Superpack589: 10:24am On Jan 02
Comfort670:

@Superpack589, also known as @Royatechs has paid me my money a few minutes ago, though he didn't pay in full but I leave it. He ignored me until I threatened to report to the Dutch government and embassy in Nigeria, which is where he lives. Thank you everyone. I really appreciate your concern.

You know you are insane? How did you even come to mention me claiming that I am oweing you money? Do you know me before? Why link me with an issue you have with another person whether it is true or not? You even went to the crypto thread where I am very active to accuse me for everybody there to see. And now you have come back here to claim the issue has been settled?
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by iwriteall: 10:27am On Jan 02
Superpack589:

You know you are insane? How did you even come to mention me claiming that I am oweing you money? Do you know me before? Why link me with an issue you have with another person whether it is true or not? You even went to the crypto thread where I am very active to accuse me for everybody there to see. And now you have come back here to claim the issue has been settled?

You be thief grin

I think say u no go pay
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Superpack589: 10:36am On Jan 02
iwriteall:

You be thief grin

I think say u no go pay
I did not pay anybody anything. God purnish you and your work. What am I paying for? I don't have any idea of what you are talking about. You are just a hopeless scammer. Delete the idea that me and you ever worked together from your brain. I do not work with fraudsters.
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Royatechs: 2:57pm On Jan 12
It is well
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by SUPERPACK: 3:49pm On Jan 12
Royatechs:
Wow, I didn't even know that this guy had posted me on Nairaland. someone that I was paying Monthly and also teaching him SE2O for free. Well, with all that above screenshot he shared, I don't sound like a scammer and will never defraud my fellow Nigerian.

I only asked him to be patient until the month's end so I could pay him with other workers, but he was calling and Messaging me.

it's well, God knows if I want to Defruad him or not. and I'm not Superpack or whatever. My username is Royatechs. owner of Dailymigrant.com

@Comfort670 You don't take action without hearing from both sides. I'm currently working with 4 writers and I pay them peacefully without any complaints. But since he wants to spoil my name online God will judge.

Have a Great Day.
See as una just dey mention my name here.
Re: Case settled, so I had to modify the post based on request. by Comfort670: 4:53pm On Jan 12
Royatechs:
Wow, I didn't even know that this guy had posted me on Nairaland. someone that I was paying Monthly and also teaching him SEO for free. Well, with all that above screenshot he shared, I don't sound like a scammer and will never defraud my fellow Nigerian.

I only asked him to be patient until the month's end so I could pay him with other workers, but he was calling and Messaging me.

it's well, God knows if I want to Defruad him or not. and I'm not Superpack or whatever. My username is Royatechs. owner of Dailymigrant.com

@Comfort670 You don't take action without hearing from both sides. I'm currently working with 4 writers and I pay them peacefully without any complaints. But since he wants to spoil my name online God will judge.

Have a Great Day.

Stop pretending. You operate two Nairaland accounts. How did I then apply for your job on Nairaland? Your Royatechs Nairaland account doesn't have such thread created to hire Travel writers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Got Questions About Anything In Literature,books E.t.c? Ask It Here / True Colour Magazine / Who Are Nigeria's Best Readers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.