Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,134 members, 7,852,855 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Boost Conversion For Your Brand (copywriter For Hire) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Boost Conversion For Your Brand (copywriter For Hire) (117 Views)

Free Copywriter For Hire / First Bank Service Executive Conversion Program 2021 (season 6)!!! / REVEALED: Anambra Plans Conversion Of N-teach Volunteers To Permanent Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boost Conversion For Your Brand (copywriter For Hire) by Rellyjane02: 10:38am On Jan 01
Hi there,
I'm sharing something you need to take note of while creating your ad copies.

Giving reasons while writing sales copies.
As a brand or a business owner, one thing you should know is that your sales copies will convert more if you give your prospective customers good reasons for your actions. Tell them why you say/do what you say/do. It just gives this added conviction and helps them take action quickly.

Let's take an example. Imagine you have a pair of shoes for sale and you want to use scarcity to increase sales and then you say
A) ...sales end tonight. Tap this link to place an order now!
OR
B) ...supply is limited to only 20 pairs and hence sale ends tonight. Tap this link to place an order now!

Did you spot the difference. In B, you explained "why" sale ends tonight. It might seem like a minute detail but giving reasons in your copies can go a long way to increase conversion.

Just Incase you need useful tips on how to make your copies better or you seek the expertise of a copywriter to write really good sales copies that will aid conversion, kindly contact me on WhatsApp here
+2349043563046
I would be happy to help.

#Copywriter needed #Sales copies #Copywriting skill

(1) (Reply)

Content Portal Administrator And Content Testing / Hire A Social Media Promoter With Years Of Experience / Please I Need Job In Rivers State Or Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.