Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,230 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca (34156 Views)

Mercy Aigbe And Family Share Lovely Christmas Pictures / Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child / Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by PHAYOL81: 4:28pm On Jan 01
May GOD accept their IBADAH and reward them abundantly

MAY GOD ACCEPT ALL THE GOOD PRAYERS OF THE UMMAH WHEREVER EACH AND EVERYONE MAY BE IN THE WORLD.

HAPPY NEW CALENDAR YEAR!

1 Like

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Adedaniel211(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01
advanceDNA:
Wait...Is the kid now alhaji too?? grin
yes oo.. young alhaji.
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Lastmessenger2: 4:54pm On Jan 01
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Thought it's 72. Has 3 been added to the number?
Allah has reviewed the reward of the faithfuls
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Lastmessenger2: 4:56pm On Jan 01
Sammy249:
All.these young genz Instagram celebraties and their funny pictures , why must you post a holy pilgrimage picture with your family ? Is it a show off to unexposed people in kwara or what ? Why take a picture team or used over resolution picture editor app to work on a picture for over one hour just to post show off on a holy pilgrimage is weird to me ,this is not a vacation spot its a holy pilgrimage I taught it's supposed to be for quiet reflection and serious prayer time , all this is funny showoff sincerely and that was the motive of him travelling and not actually the holy reflection journey itself facts
quiet reflection on the reward of 75 virgins in Allah paradise
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by adams123: 5:54pm On Jan 01
Annahh:
I can't wait for the day I will go to Jerusalem.

Christians no dey Jerusalem oo, you will only meet Muslims there. That's when you will know the truth. Islam is an update to Christianity just as Christianity was an update to Judaism.
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Iseoluwani: 6:33pm On Jan 01
advanceDNA:

i wanted to ask same que
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Annahh(f): 6:36pm On Jan 01
adams123:

Christians no dey Jerusalem oo, you will only meet Muslims there. That's when you will know the truth. Islam is an update to Christianity just as Christianity was an update to Judaism.
You lie. Christians are in the holy land. The predominant religion in Israel is Judaism. Same God with Christians.
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Allisgud: 8:39pm On Jan 01
So make we call the pikin alaji abi
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by UncleKoboko: 10:05pm On Jan 01
Bonapart:
that's how it works? grin cheesy funny religion, funny people
Oloriburuku mumu
What's more funny when your pope just authorised gay marriage? Shameless people.
Hypocrite and evil doer grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Oyadorf(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01
BloomingDale:
Why don’t you create your own Mecca in Nigeria? See how happy they are in another’s man country, yet they will be screaming on top of their fake voices, with their putrid buccal cavity, that they are the most intelligent beings on earth, the most sought after by all women etc. Grandiose Delusions at its finest.

You see how you display your level of ignorance all because you want to comment ?

Must you comment ?
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Oyadorf(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01
Lastmessenger2:
The 75 virgin people again cry

I guess you've not smashed your own baby to the rock like your Bible preaches, no wonder you are not yet happy...

Why are you bitter about another person's religion?

I guess your comment portrait the teaching in your Bible.
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Oyadorf(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01
Bonapart:
that's how it works? grin cheesy funny religion, funny people

You know what the Bible say about this comment of yours?

Bonapart perish because he lack knowledge...
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Lastmessenger2: 10:23pm On Jan 01
Oyadorf:

I guess you've not smashed your own baby to the rock like your Bible preaches, no wonder you are not yet happy...

Why are you bitter about another person's religion?

I guess your commentel portrait the teaching in your Bible.
I have not problem with 75 virgins with plenty alcohol to keep the vibe going and constant erection.
Heaven of sex and alcohol.human being are so easy to deceive
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Oyadorf(m): 10:33pm On Jan 01
Lastmessenger2:
I have not problem with 75 virgins with plenty alcohol to keep the vibe going and constant erection.
Heaven of sex and alcohol.human being are so easy to deceive

You've mentioned this times without number, it's stale already. Is that all you gat?

Common, comment like someone who has something convincing to say !!!

Or is that the only inspiration your acclaimed holy Spirit gave you during your cross over night ?
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by seunayantokun(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01
advanceDNA:
Yes now! Na automatic. Na that one them dey call hajj without labour.
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Melagros(m): 11:27pm On Jan 01
KingLennon:
I pray the boy encounters light while growing up sad

Amen
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Samade7: 1:21am On Jan 02
advanceDNA:

No, is pastor. cheesy
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Karnice600: 1:49am On Jan 02
adesegun121:
Comedian cute Abiola Share lovely Family photos from Holy land and wishes his fans happy New Year

He wrote on his facebook wall:

The first time I came to macca, I came here Alone begging for a child from Allah,
The second time, I came here with my wife with a Baby bump,
This is The third time, I am here with my wife and my Son ! God we are grateful for everything ❤️😭
2024 will be better 🙏 happy new year

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/comedian-cute-abiodun-share-lovely-family-photos-from-holy-land-and-wishes-his-fans-happy-new-year/

Nonsense.
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Mirasteel: 7:37am On Jan 02
BloomingDale:

Prophet Mohammed, the racist Arab? You better grow sense.
You are beyond redemption, learn to respect other people's beliefs/religion.
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Lastmessenger2: 7:59am On Jan 02
Oyadorf:

You've mentioned this times without number, it's stale already. Is that all you gat?

Common, comment like someone who has something convincing to say !!!

Or is that the only inspiration your acclaimed holy Spirit gave you during your cross over night ?
a heaven full of virgins for sex and alcohol is more like a brothel.
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by 316merit: 9:20am On Jan 02
Carbon copy.Carbon copy....
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by ashantitope: 10:55am On Jan 02
You can read this not the first time meanwhile this not main hajj it called less hajj or umrah
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Anworaufu: 3:04pm On Jan 02
AlhamdulliLahi and Congratulations ❤
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Oyadorf(m): 6:53am On Jan 09
Lastmessenger2:
a heaven full of virgins for sex and alcohol is more like a brothel.

You see the life of Christians in relation to TB JOSHUA'S documentary?

I know someone like you would have come online to make a hell of noise if that documentary was from a Muslim. But look at the way Muslims ignore the post.

That should give you an insight of who you christians are.
Re: Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca by Lastmessenger2: 6:59pm On Jan 09
Oyadorf:

You see the life of Christians in relation to TB JOSHUA'S documentary?

I know someone like you would have come online to make a hell of noise if that documentary was from a Muslim. But look at the way Muslims ignore the post.

That should give you an insight of who you christians are.
Jesus Christ is the focus of Christianity not tb Joshua nor Muhammad a child rapist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Princess Vitarah Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Cleavage Baring Photos / Photos Of Mr Ibu's Son, Jeffrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.