Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? (25897 Views)

Turkey Shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 2k Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Turkey shirts Mark Spencer,farah Pant Trousers For 1500 Shirts,jeans And Chinos / Aso Ebi Girls Rock Wizkid's Starboy Jersey For Wedding (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by SapaProMax: 6:41pm On Jan 01
I need answers

1 Like

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by marlow1962(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01
No

8 Likes

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Olurinade10(m): 7:26pm On Jan 01
Yes

4 Likes

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by HeadNigga: 7:26pm On Jan 01
Why not? But as a true African man, I didn't hold white wedding. I only did trad and I don't plan on ever having white wedding. So, the question won't even come up.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by smartemperor042: 7:27pm On Jan 01
K
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Abdullah36(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01
What kind of trouser

2 Likes

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by victorazy(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01
Ok
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by CalabarPikin: 7:27pm On Jan 01
Yes
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Dpharisee: 7:27pm On Jan 01
I will rather prefer she ties 2 piece wrapper with Gele because I am not woke. I be proper African man, I will even see her as disrespecting my guests with trousers πŸ‘– at our wedding ceremony.
I commend some Igbo and Yoruba guys using Isiagu and Adire to sew their wedding suits, we must endeavour to rescue African masculinity from western feminism.

The beautiful Adire on the lady below was used at a white wedding on the request of the couple to have a mixture of African and western vibes

The last picture is a wedding in Catholic Church and the man looks like an African warrior in that attire who is ready to protect and provide for his woman, imagine her standing there in a pair of trousers πŸ‘– it will appear as if she has usurped the role of the man in the union

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by parkervero(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01
What is wrong with wedding gowns?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by googlepikins: 7:27pm On Jan 01
what is really happening to Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by DWJOBScom(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01
Yes please
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by C2Ok: 7:27pm On Jan 01
What happened to wedding gown?🫀
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by SultanOfAbia: 7:27pm On Jan 01
If she like make she wear hijab, trouser, bra and pant on wedding day
If she go cheat she go still cheat.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Getintouch2004(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01
Yes. I see no wrong

1 Like

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Goldierz(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01
No be wedding gown again😐
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by IkeGod9891(m): 7:28pm On Jan 01
Dis is new year. Not again

1 Like

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Spuggie: 7:28pm On Jan 01
Ok na
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Newsmic: 7:28pm On Jan 01
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Faposky95: 7:29pm On Jan 01
If I'm dumb enough to complain if she took care of all the bills.....yeah right...?!
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Shellsploit: 7:30pm On Jan 01
Lemme spread my local mat here!
Sniffs snuff vehemently with eyes closed whilst following thread with keen interest sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by MrDoGood(m): 7:30pm On Jan 01
That's left for the both of you to sort out.

This is not supposed to be for the public.

Na so you go ask if we're okay for your wife to give birth to twins.

This is a new month and a new year for God's sake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by o123456789(m): 7:30pm On Jan 01
Yes, nothing is wrong for her to wear trouser on our wedding day, I consider female trouser more secure... Since it's not a crime, then no problem.
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by We4all: 7:30pm On Jan 01
googlepikins:
what is really happening to Nairaland

Nothing. If the topic doesn't sit well with you, then just ignore. You guys like to complain but will never create your own insightful topics.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by theophorus(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01
Sha know that, that your Wife go begin drag everything with you for that House, if una marry.

And you go ever fit control am cos she dey forge her own way of doing things, even if he dey awkward.

So, except say you ready to be the Wife, best thing na to abort that mission.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by MrJames007: 7:31pm On Jan 01
SapaProMax:
I need answers
For you to do what?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by seetomorrow: 7:31pm On Jan 01
SapaProMax:
I need answers

Confirmed Okay for me...no shit about it,.. For me
Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by NwaNimo1(m): 7:31pm On Jan 01
Is she a man?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by Olarewaju89: 7:32pm On Jan 01
grin

No woman can control me, No woman can control me; but once she says "go and close the door" You fly like a bird. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Agree To Your Fiancee Wearing Trousers For Wedding? by IamDora(f): 7:32pm On Jan 01
Happy new year everyone smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Alozie Winner Mr University Africa Competition / SHOP ALL MEN'S WEARS HERE!!! / Surrati Designers Oil Perfume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.