Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

No Gree For Anybody : Street's Theme For 2014, I Guess? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Gree For Anybody : Street's Theme For 2014, I Guess? (159 Views)

2024: This Year No Gree For Any Devil! / "Gree For Somebody This Year" – Nathaniel Bassey Advises Singles / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Gree For Anybody : Street's Theme For 2014, I Guess? by HisChild86: 10:18pm On Jan 01
Every church has their theme for the year 2024 but none is popular or resonate with the Youth like "No gree for nobody".
New years do not actually present us with blank canvas since your old debts are not written off, or your enemies automatically turn to friends. It is still us and the new year is just one of the days we are privileged to witness.
Now, apart from church themes, what is your own personal theme or the bad habit you have plans to stop this year, because if there is no plan, it is just another wishful outing. If you don't mind, since this place is a faceless forum, you can as well share with us the bad habit you plan to get rid of and your plans you have set in place in achieving it. You may end up not helping only you, which is a good thing.

Mine is gambling: even though it favours me, I hate the fact that upon all the things to give my thoughts on, it is gambling. My plans: I have downloaded some App and site blocker and I am willing to chat with the GambleAlert to see how they can help me achieve that. I do not go to betting shops because of my status, in short, my close friend does not know I gamble. Just that he knows I check live scores a lot.
Please share yours.

Yes, I pray over it also.

(1) (Reply)

2 People You Didn’t Know Went To Heaven Alive / 7 Things I Did To Manifest My Desire To Own A Car And It Came As A Gift! / Adeboye Rebukes RCCG Mass Choirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.