Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ (1469 Views)

Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee / Nigerian Cult War In South Africa (Graphic Pictures) / Delta Cult War: Group Kills An Opponent At Fire Service Front (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by Messi76: 1:46am On Jan 02
The wages of sin is death. Cultism brings death, no two ways about it. Stay away from Cultism so that your days may be long.

Below, we will be posting random cult war fatalities deaths and injuries. Maybe, just maybe, our youth would finally listen.

There has been a raging cult war in Edo / Benin city since last year. The death toll keeps rising.

Videos are posted on www.penpal.ng/cultism
Or check @penpalnaija on telegram

Re: Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by CoronaVirusPro: 2:02am On Jan 02
Allow them to kill themselves please, and don't draw attention to it.

The population of Nigeria is already a burden on its infrastructure's and opportunities. Some people need to die.

The best you can do to support course is to inform rival cult gangs when you sight their rivals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by kingthreat(m): 5:17am On Jan 02
Another jobless cultism blogger. Wanting to gain traffic over lowlifes killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by Messi76: 5:31am On Jan 02
kingthreat:
Another jobless cultism blogger. Wanting to gain traffic over lowlifes killing themselves.

We will keep exposing you and you kinds, your taunts won't discourage us. You and your fellow cultists are the scüm of this Earth. I will gladly post your body on this thread someday if you don't renounce cultism.

6 Likes

Re: Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by kingthreat(m): 7:00am On Jan 02
Messi76:

We will keep exposing you and you kinds, your taunts won't discourage us. You and your fellow cultists are the scüm of this Earth. I will gladly post your body on this thread someday if you don't renounce cultism.

Look at this exceptional nincompoop. Who is more of a cultist here, me that comes to read on Nairaland or you that has updates about cultism. If you like post cultism on your dull website for it to popular, penpal .ng is dead on arrival. Come up with a better idea.
Re: Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by Messi76: 7:55am On Jan 02
kingthreat:

Look at this ter idea.

Sounds more like the rambling of an accomplished idiōt. Well, let's see about that, son. But you could continue bleating for the time being, I won't give 2 fūcks, I promise.

Re: Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by hstar: 8:28am On Jan 02
CoronaVirusPro:
Allow them to kill themselves please, and don't draw attention to it.

The population of Nigeria is already a burden on its infrastructure's and opportunities. Some people need to die.

The best you can do to support course is to inform rival cult gangs when you sight their rivals.
U b cruise I swear grin
Re: Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by kingthreat(m): 8:47am On Jan 02
Messi76:

Sounds more like the rambling of an accomplished idiōt. Well, let's see about that, son. But you could continue bleating for the time being, I won't give 2 fūcks, I promise.

Lol I am not the psychopath creating a column on his dead website for cultism.
Soon you'll be creating an LGBT column to celebrate your family traditions grin

2 Likes

Re: Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by Truckpusher(m): 9:26am On Jan 02
kingthreat:

Lol I am not the demented psychopath creating a column on his dead website for cultism.
Soon you'll be creating an LGBT column to celebrate your family traditions grin
grin grin
Re: Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by Creamypie(m): 10:42am On Jan 02
Messi76:
The wages of sin is death. Cultism brings death, no two ways about it. Stay away from Cultism so that your days may be long.

Below, we will be posting random cult war fatalities deaths and injuries. Maybe, just maybe, our youth would finally listen.

There has been a raging cult war in Edo / Benin city since last year. The death toll keeps rising.

Videos are posted on www.penpal.ng/cultism
Or check @penpalnaija on telegram
pls don't warn people 2 stay away from cultism. Their deaths bring happiness to us who are not cultists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by Messi76: 5:34pm On Jan 02
A Vigilantee member that belonged to one of the Waring frats was brought down some days ago in Benin.

One of the hitmen was apprehended by the police though. Videos and more details on telegram.

Re: Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by Messi76: 5:37pm On Jan 02
kingthreat:

Lol.
I need you to create an LGBT column so I can celebrate my family traditions grin

Sorry son, we won't be doing you that favour. Meanwhile, I just posted some of your members that got killed some days ago. You can gnash your teeth harder now 😝
Re: Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by Messi76: 5:54pm On Jan 02
Some henchmen apprehended some days ago. Stay safe you all.

Re: Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by kingthreat(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02
Messi76:

Sorry son, we won't be doing you that favour. Meanwhile, I just posted some of your members that got killed some days ago. You can gnash your teeth harder now 😝

First I am less likely to be a cultist than any of your family members. Also, hope you feel a sense of accomplishment in your existence posting dead bodies.
Re: Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by Messi76: 8:48pm On Jan 02
kingthreat:

First, I and my family members are known cultists and we will die as one.

Yes Son, it gives me a kind of adrenaline rush posting the bodies of never-do-wells like your self on here. I can't wait to add your body and those of your family to the thread. Cultism kills, renounce and give your life to Christ. 😜
Re: Cult War Daily Updates ☠️ by Messi76: 9:52am On Jan 03
Impersonators nabbed by cultists.

https://Penpal.ng

(1) (Reply)

Dr Phill And Nigeria Scam / Pointblank news publisher, Jackson Caught With Fake Bribed Dollers In Akwa Ibom / Armed Robbery Gang Led By An Evangelist Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.