Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

How Can I Do This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Do This (437 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Do This by JUSTHELPME2024: 8:01am On Jan 02
Hello house, I need help...
How can I die without pain, without feeling anything, and not suicide... I am tired of my life.... I know no one cares if I lived or die.... Nothing is going on....

how do I just die, I don't want to die and go to hell that's why I haven't committed suicide, please anyone with help.... I don too suffer......

or can I join Illuminati........ Something needs to be going on in my life....
Re: How Can I Do This by Mimicle101: 8:47am On Jan 02
JUSTHELPME2024:
How can I die without pain, without feeling anything, and not suicide... I am tired of my life.... I know no one cares if I lived or die.... Nothing is going on....

how do I just die, I don't want to die and go to hell that's why I haven't committed suicide, please anyone with help.... I don too suffer......

lol

you think is easy anywhere hu. use google you might find what you are looking for. people who cares will cry for 1 day and never remembers nothing about you.

your situation might be someones own prayer point if you reason am. atleast you ca still afford data ad phone.

my only advice to you is hang on there. is a new beginning

just do like most people. in the morning just go out there. even if yu don't have plans.

come to think of it. hae you tried joining any marketing companies that sells things for commission? you ca even go learn ay skill where food go the come from on daily.

you just start somewhere ad hope for Change.

but from the way you sound. you sund like you wat hammer now now. so the above advice is probably not gonna work for you.

so my friend! google is your friend!
Re: How Can I Do This by Emmanuel30a: 8:52am On Jan 02
JUSTHELPME2024:

Just die anyhow...
Re: How Can I Do This by lashout1: 9:22am On Jan 02
We ain't sympathizers.

The target is to be your president, be able to build your revenue, increase your purchase-power and control your expenses.
Re: How Can I Do This by mrjojo: 10:14am On Jan 02
Going out with a bang, a bullet to the cranium (head) will kill you instantly before your body can process any pain, or maybe a lethal of morphine you'll go in a state of euphoria but I'm guessing you are just seeking for sympathy and no really looking to die. People who really crave suicide don't post on forums asking they go on google to find out and just do it.

Your life is hard, ok? because you are broke? so what ? life is hard! you have a phone, you have internet and yet you are complaining there are people in Burundi that will practical kill to have your life(own a phone and afford data).

Kill your self like a coward, no one cares, you'll only scar your mother/family for life, Be a sissy and chicken out or go out find a buiding sites for laborer daily pay job, sell your shoe and buy gala and hawk in traffic a while learning copywriting/coding (people learn to code on their phone) , I sure you are too lazy to do this.

The only excuse you have is ONLY terminal illness

PS, no one is going to ask for your account and you have no value whatsoever to offer illunimati (you have to be a person of value or great riches to even be invited to apply) it not a ritual human killing cult as you've been made to believe, but you wouldn't know when you''ll rather gamble with your phone instead of use it as a tool to enlighten yourself

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do This by JUSTHELPME2024: 11:10pm On Jan 02
mrjojo:
Going out with a bang, a bullet to the cranium (head) will kill you instantly before your body can process any pain, or maybe a lethal of morphine you'll go in a state of euphoria but I'm guessing you are just seeking for sympathy and no really looking to die. People who really crave suicide don't post on forums asking they go on google to find out and just do it.

Your life is hard, ok? because you are broke? so what ? life is hard! you have a phone, you have internet and yet you are complaining there are people in Burundi that will practical kill to have your life(own a phone and afford data).

Kill your self like a coward, no one cares, you'll only scar your mother/family for life, Be a sissy and chicken out or go out find a buiding sites for laborer daily pay job, sell your shoe and buy gala and hawk in traffic a while learning copywriting/coding (people learn to code on their phone) , I sure you are too lazy to do this.

The only excuse you have is ONLY terminal illness

PS, no one is going to ask for your account and you have no value whatsoever to offer illunimati (you have to be a person of value or great riches to even be invited to apply) it not a ritual human killing cult as you've been made to believe, but you wouldn't know when you''ll rather gamble with your phone instead of use it as a tool to enlighten yourself

say what you like...
But how do I get the morphine, do they sell it in stores....
Re: How Can I Do This by Kobojunkie: 6:04am On Jan 03
JUSTHELPME2024:
Go ask your papa and mama abeg! undecided

These are questions you ought to present to those that gave birth to you so they can understand where you and respond to your concerns. Strangers on a faceless forum owe you no real answers. The one's who do are the parents who made the decision to bring you into this life. Please contact them and bare your mind to them so you can at least have them share some of that weight you carry. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do This by JUSTHELPME2024: 8:17am On Jan 03
Kobojunkie:

These are questions you ought to present to those that gave birth to you so they can understand where you and respond to your concerns. Strangers on a faceless forum owe you no real answers. The one's who do are the parents who made the decision to bring you into this life. Please contact them and bare your mind to them so you can at least have them share some of that weight you carry. undecided
thanks
Re: How Can I Do This by tunjilomo(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03
Kobojunkie:

Does the kobo in your username refer to the Nigerian kobo?
Re: How Can I Do This by Kobojunkie: 2:18pm On Jan 03
tunjilomo:
■ Does the kobo in your username refer to the Nigerian kobo?
Yes!
Re: How Can I Do This by Jahzara: 6:16am On Jan 07
JUSTHELPME2024:

My brother this is a new year to start on a negative note.
You are blessed with everything you need to survive and be rich in life.
With a little shift to the other side of the pole you will attain the success and greatness you are looking for.
Consciously apply a brake and make a little shift and see what happens in your life.
You are already born to be great don't beg for greatness for what you seek is within you.

How I wish I can talk to you but if you wish to talk to me, it will be ideal on WhatsApp.
Zero Eight Zero Six Four Five Five Three Five Six Five.
Re: How Can I Do This by alice1166: 11:26pm On Apr 12
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life

(1) (Reply)

The Women By Kristin Hannah PDF Books - Download / Are You A Photographer Or Photograph Collector? / Where In Nigeria, Africa Or The World Are People Mocked For Giving Birth Via CS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.