Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,404 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Stain Remover You Can Sell To Laundromats Make Money Wholesale Price Is - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Stain Remover You Can Sell To Laundromats Make Money Wholesale Price Is (110 Views)

2024 Ideal Way To Make Money With Laundromat, Sell Stain Remover Make Profit / How Much Do Laundromats Make A Month: Know It Well / Dangote: Our Cement Price Is Lower In Nigeria Than Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Stain Remover You Can Sell To Laundromats Make Money Wholesale Price Is by dentalsupply: 8:41am On Jan 02
the stain remover you can sell to laundromats make money wholesale price is
$10 dollar for 100ml bottle,
and resale it for $20 dollar or more
------------the quiet few people take immediate action grab this go out make their CASH and smile-----------
you count how many laundromats you can serve, you do the math!
contact me with email i will help you make money with this for free!
wholesale19999(#)gmail.com change(#)to @
talk to me in-person with whatsapp:WatsApp: +1 718-974-6617
you will change the ways you think of make money
only practical advice, doable product to resell make money
https://howtobuywholesale.com/leather-dye-transfer-stain-remover-color-cross-cleaner/

How do you fix dye transfer stains?
How to remove dye transfer stains on leather, In most cases, the dye transfer can be removed by a simple cleaning process.

Leather craftspeople, do stained hides have you stumped? Introducing the solution you’ve been dreaming of – Liquid Gold Leather Dye Remover! This revolutionary formula safely absorbs and eliminates even stubborn dye transfers without harming delicate textures.

The secret is Liquid Gold’s groundbreaking micro-solvent technology. The odorless liquid penetrates deep to lift color particles on a microscopic level. Its chemical composition efficiently encapsulates stains for simple surface evaporation, revealing only pristine conditioned leather beneath.

Say goodbye to dye rings ruining treasured goods. Whether reviving overdyed articles or antiques marred through storage, a single application transforms weathered hides. Without abrasives that degrade leather, stains vanish smoothly with minimal agitation.

Best of all, Liquid Gold maintains your craftsmanship caliber without color shifts. The conditioner’s natural formula protects raw materials from damage, locking in original suppleness and grain definition. Leathers stay factory fresh for future projects.

Restore perfection to leathers with this one-of-a-kind solution. Liquid Gold delivers flawless results faster than scratchy creams or harsh solvents. Dye problems disappear while preserving texture – the magic every pro craves. Start restoring hides like new again!

I already heard you have doubt about it, maybe this fake, that's why you need contact me in person. be the few make the move.

click to see a video about it
https://www.namasha.com/v/C24YxWPi
Re: The Stain Remover You Can Sell To Laundromats Make Money Wholesale Price Is by DDIA: 8:43am On Jan 02
Cock and bull marketing story in the beginning of 2024 grin

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed To Track A Stolen Phone / CBN To Launch Cryptocurrency Coin To Pay Nigerian Workers’ Salaries (VIDEO) / Want To Start An Oil Palm Plantation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.