Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices (5888 Views)

Samsung S3 And Other Devices For Sale. / BUY NOW Good Inverters And Batteries At Awsome Price / Inverters And Ups Power Solution In Nigeria call TUNDE on 08058420049 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by buddie(m): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2006
You can come and support my comapny cheesy ,we are into fabrication of electrical devices locally.Devices like traffic lights,GSM jammers,Inverters and many more grin, we are a bunch of guru's wasting away our talents down here,
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by olat(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2006
@buddie,
o boy please talk to me on ur Inverter, I am interested, please mail me yunus.olatundun@gmail.com. Meanwhile, I no get money I be ommon man like u, hoping to hear from u.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by buddie(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2006
Well Olat,what purpose do u need the inverter for,home use or critical purpose equipments like the ATM machines etc,but whichever way the noise and adverts about this inverter of a thing seems to carry everybody away, sad,but then if its by personal demand we design according to ur specifications and let u and Nepa sorry PHCN go and do the wahala of even having the battery back-up been charged which on the minimum needs about 16hrs to charge to even supply a current that can last just one day shocked,so the 1 week adverts u see might be decieving, cry,check up some cybercafes that went into it and find out. undecided
U can give me a call if u're still interested anyway, 08034087776

Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Seun(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2006
You can use a generator to power the inverter.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by buddie(m): 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2006
The purpose is defeated angryif u have to still power with a generator,the inverter is suppose to be an alternative to the generator shocked
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Larufa(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2006
buddie:

You can come and support my comapny cheesy ,we are into fabrication of electrical devices locally.Devices like traffic lights,GSM jammers,Inverters and many more grin, we are a bunch of guru's wasting away our talents down here,

I am very much interested. What is cost estimate of a finished unit. Email me : onanugaola@yahoo.com
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Larufa(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2006
buddie:

I am very much interested. What is cost estimate of a finished unit. Email me : onanugaola@yahoo.com
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Afam(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16hrs to charge a battery bank? That's strange and ineffective. Even a battery bank of 48v 1200Ah can be charged under 10 hours if the battery bank is fully discharged.

Our inverters come with chargers (inbuilt) that gurantee complete recharging under 6 hours unless the end user isn't telling the whole truth.

Designing inverter is one thing, sizing a battery bank properly is another. Unfortunately, if you don't get a system from someone that understands both very well, your investment may just be money down the drain.

For close to 2 years now, I have used a generator for less than 3 weeks cummulatively and 75% of that time frame was when the transformer on Allen (my office side) went bad.

A lot of people are using inverters to provide for backup and there is a thin line between sweet talks/adverts and real performance when put to task.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by doksng(m): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2006
I agree with Afam,
I have being using inverters for some time now and really havent found any issues with it.

I had a case when PHCN took the light for three days and that was during this world cup when three matches were being played each day. Used it to watch all the matches and used if for sometime at night and it didnt run down. When PHCN decided to return the light it didnt take very long to charge back.(I used a multimeter to check and monitor the voltages myself)

If you plan on using an inverter, it would require you to plan ahead and do a proper sizing of your load and battery bank to really enjoy it else you would be crying like everyone else and dont forget to include some redundancy in your sizing incase you might increase your load.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by raldsfield(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2006
how much does these inverters cost on the average
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Afam(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2006
Average cost for inverter? Well, carry your calculator find the average based on the following range

1.5kva inverter (inbuilt charger) = N36,000.00

5.0kva inverter (+ charger) = N190,000.00

The configurations above are specific to JWS Power Inverters and are even Modified Sine Wave, not True Sine Wave which are more expensive.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by wise(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2006
Can someone tell me the specific Inverter to used for my Laptop,tv,ups and dvd player. Quick suggestion will be appreciated and will also like to know the exact price of it.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by buddie(m): 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2006
Wise,
An inverter of about 1-2KVA should do for your purpose and it goes for about 15,000-20,000 Naira only, hope this helps,
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Afam(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2006
Wise,

Modified sine wave or pure sine wave inverters will do for the items listed, however, 2 thing determines how much you need to spend on batteries as any inverter you may get must get power from the batteries.

Inverter unit and battery bank.

1.5kva inverter will do (modified sine wave) - N36,000.00

Budget N24,000.00 for a battery as all the good battery dealers have hiked their prices because a lot of substandard batteries have been held at the port due to SON's intervention to the menace of imported substandard batteries.

1 battery will last you atleast 8 hours if you use all these items you listed concurrently, so it's up to you how you use them and how long you want them powered via the inverter/battery bank system.

If you plan for 2 batteries, then you need to add N5,000.00 to the cost of the 1.5kva inverter so as to design a charger that will help prolong the life of your battery bank.

Each battery is rated 12v 200Ah.

Enjoy!

Buddie,

The inverters for N15,000.00 to N20,000.00 for 1 - 2 kva, can you point me to the source as I won't mind getting them from that source.

Are they imported inverters or locally built?
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by buddie(m): 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2006
They are locally fabricated of course,
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by buddie(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2006
They are locally fabricated of course,
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Afam(m): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2006
Buddie,

Thanks for the information. Can you point one to the source as I wouldn't mind buying a few of those products and using them if they are reliable?

Email address or phone number(s) will do.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by wormedup(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2006
wise:

Can someone tell me the specific Inverter to used for my Laptop,tv,ups and dvd player. Quick suggestion will be appreciated and will also like to know the exact price of it.

do you intend using lightenings ?
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by wise(m): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2006
Thanks guys for those quick n straight forward response. I have gotten someone that will fabricate one for me at an affordable price and it will also last longer as 5/7days and i also confirmed this from a friend who has been making use of the Inverter the guy built for him. Just replying this late night using my Lt n am just tired. If there is an error no mind me. grin
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Afam(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2006
Wise,

How affordable is the inverter that will power the appliances stated and last for 5/7 days?

What is the battery bank? Is it from the same batteries that battery dealers are not giving any warranties on again?

Do not forget to post the actual discharge time when you start using the system as there is a whole lot of difference between promises and actual performance.

I still need to buy and use these affordable inverters plus the battery banks that will last 5/7 days.

Let me have a number or email address and I will not only buy 1 but many of them.

If they do not last as promised, I will simply ask for refunds and I will always get my money back.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by wise(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2006
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by wise(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2006
The guy who fabricate it said he make use of Drycell battery and u know that cost a lot. I have no idea about it and it seems you n buddie is good in fabricating.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Afam(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2006
Hi Wise,

Check the land line number you provided, it's not complete.

Correct it and I will call you asap.

Take care.

Dry cell batteries are the most convenient to use as long as you are sure of the source as you cannot know when something is going bad until it goes bad because you cannot peep inside unlike wet cells where you can top it up with distilled water if the level of electrolyte is getting below the top of the plates.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by buddie(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2006
Afams,
u could reach him on this numbers 01-4700649,08023020858, Thanks
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Afam(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2006
Hi Buddie,

Thanks a lot. I will get in touch with him now.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Afam(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2006
Hi Buddie,

Spoke to Ajibola and we met today in my office. Straifght forward and transparent in my opinion.

He had the right answers to my many questions. What remains now is for me to get one unit from him and use it, only then can I comfortably say his products are as reliable or more reliable than what we provide.

Unfortunately, there is no time according to him as 3 weeks will be the time frame for a unit to be built and delivered.

I will always post my findings with the inverter once I get one from him.

Many thanks once again. I told him you gave me his number and he says he knows you and that the two of you should be meeting later today.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by wise(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2006
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Afam(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2006
Hi Paul,

Wonders shall never end. I never knew Wise was the same person I have been talking to since Thursday last week.

No wahala, you will have both the inverter and the dry cell battery ready for collection latest 12.00noon on Friday.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by engyn1105: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2006
Need any help on inverter or UPS,u can cantact me on the ff address,Phone, 08036847463 or 018702262, email address is ( keji1105@yahoo.com ),
And we do fabricate inverter or UPS up to 7, KVA.at any DC voltage (BATTERY) depend on the time duration you want it to last,
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Afam(m): 2:50pm On Oct 10, 2006
10% discount off all JWS inverters from October 10 - November 10, 2006

We build according to order and offer 1 year full warranty on all of them.

See www.justwebservices.com for more
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by habumaks(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2006
Hi everybody
I have been using an 'Imported' Inverter for 'bout 7 months now. The problems is that no matter how long it is being charged, it doesn't last for more than one hour. I have 'bout four 12V/200Ah (800Ah altogether) batteries attached to it. Please i want to know if it the batteries (1 dry cell and 3 wet cell batteries combined) or the inverter itself. The name of the Inverter is AMPEX(3000w) , bought from Dubai. Please help me because from what im hearing up there, it is lyk im not 'actually' using inverter, it is just some lil UPS.
Re: We Fabricate Inverters And Other Devices by Seun(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2006
I use a 100AH dry cell battery with my 1000VA inverter and it lasts almost 6 hours. It's the battery that matters. You can get a 120AH wet cell battery for around 11,000 naira, and with a PC it should last 5 hours or so.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inverter Power System ( An Alternative Power Solution) / 12000mah Powerbank Double Port, FREE POUCH- #2,700 Only / Buy Your Quality Generators At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.