Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 (1315 Views)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, January 16- Friday, Jan 20 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- Living Faith Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02
_*Fortune 2024 Greetings in Jesus Name.*_

Tuesday, 2nd January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for the diverse encounters granted to every worshipper at the 2024 Cross-over night; ushering every worshipper into the realms of fearful favor this year.

Psa 102:13: You will arise and have mercy on Zion; For the time to favor her, Yes, the set time, has come._

Intercession 2: FATHER, thank YOU for the outpouring of the Spirit of Holiness upon every Winner for a profitable walk with you all the days of our lives.

1 Tim. 4:7-8: [7] But reject profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise yourself toward godliness. [8] For bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come.

Intercession 3: FATHER, thank YOU for making this year *Fortune 2024* answer to it's name in every facet of this Commission this year.

Isa. 55:11: So shall MY word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Intercession 4: FATHER, thank YOU for the explosive growth you have packaged for us as a Commission this year.

Isa. 2:2: Now it shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established on the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow to it.

Intercession 5: FATHER, thank YOU for engracing every Winner to take spiritual responsibility for the outcome of our lives this year.

1 Corin 15:10: But by the grace of GOD I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me

PERSONAL THANKSGIVING:

Eph.5: 20: giving thanks always for all things to GOD the FATHER in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus is Lord!

STAR Farms
Palmadex
Miracle

Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 7:09am On Jan 03
Praise GOD
Fortune 2024 Greetings in Jesus Name

Wednesday, 3rd January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for opening up the tables of the covenant to every worshipper in all our services this year, resulting in ear-tingling testimonies .
Eze.16:60: Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you.

Intercession 2: FATHER, thank YOU for destroying every barrier standing against the full delivery of the prophetic word for this year.
1 Cor. 16:9: For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.

Intercession 3: FATHER, thank YOU for making the hard times of the world, the high times for every Winner as we take covenant position this year.
Mal. 4:1-2: [1] For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. [2] But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Intercession 4: FATHER, thank YOU for causing every Winner and this commission as a whole to jump levels this year.
2 Cor.3:18: But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Intercession 5: FATHER, thank YOU for the multitudes that shall be drafted into our *Midweek Communion service tonight, and empowering each one to live like Christ.
Jhn. 6:56: He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

PERSONAL THANKSGIVING:
Psa.92: 1-2: [1] It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and to sing praises to Your name, O Most High; [2] To declare your lovingkindness in the morning, and your faithfulness every night.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:50am On Jan 07
Praise GOD

Thursday, 4th January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for making this year, *Fortune 2024* a year of spiritual breakthroughs for every Winner.
1 Tim. 4:8: For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

Intercession 2: FATHER, thank YOU for making this year, *Fortune 2024*, a year of uncheckered enlargement, both as a commission and in our individual lives.
Isa. 54:3:‭‭ For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

Intercession 3: FATHER, thank YOU for the outpouring of the spirit of servanthood upon every Winner this year, thereby positioning us to obtain your favour.
Isa. 42:1/ 4: [1] Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. [4] He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

Intercession 4: FATHER, thank YOU for the explosive growth you have ordained for all our churches across the globe this year.
Mat. 16:18:* And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Intercession 5: FATHER, thank YOU for turning every cell in this Church into a solution center where every member’s needs are turned into testimonies all through this year.
Zph. 3:17: The Lord thy GOD in the midst of thee is mighty; HE will save, will rejoice over thee with joy; HE will rest in his love, HE will joy over thee with singing.

PERSONAL THANKSGIVING:
Psa.35:18:* I will give you thanks in the great assembly; I will praise you among many people.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:54am On Jan 07
Praise GOD

Friday, 5th January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for pouring afresh, the Spirit of grace and supplication upon every Winner, so as to remain on fire in our prayer lives all through this year.
Zech. 12:10a: And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications...

Intercession 2: FATHER, thank YOU for rendering null and void, every operation of principalities and powers against the continuous growth of this church this year.
Isa. 8:9-10:*‭‭ [9] Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. [10] Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

Intercession 3: FATHER, thank YOU for causing an outbreak of the supernatural in all our services this year, leading to the invasion of great multitudes.
Act. 5:12/14:* [12] And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch. [14] And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.

Intercession 4: FATHER, thank YOU for speedy establishment of all our new converts in this church this year.
Eccl. 3:14:* I know that, whatsoever GOD doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and GOD doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Intercession 5: FATHER, thank YOU for drafting great multitudes into our Service(s) this coming Sunday, and imparting each worshipper with strength for a glorious adventure in the forthcoming 21-days prayer and fasting.

1 Kgs.19:7: And the angel of the Lord came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.

PERSONAL THANKSGIVING:
Psa.34:1: I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 5:43am On Jan 11
Praise GOD

Monday, 8th January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for drafting great multitudes into our Service(s) yesterday, and imparting us with strength for a glorious adventure in this 21-day prayer and fasting – 1 Kgs.19:7

7 And the angel of the Lord came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, pour afresh, the Spirit of grace and supplication upon every Winner, to remain on fire, as the 21-day prayer and fasting kicks off today – Zech. 12:10

10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Intercession 3: FATHER, let there be a continuous release of the fresh word in all our services this year, resulting in the multiplication of this church – Act. 6:7

7 And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 4: FATHER, clear off all barriers standing against the full delivery of the Fortune 2024 prophetic agenda in all aspects of this Commission – 1 Cor. 16:9

9 For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.

Intercession 5: FATHER, supernaturally meet the needs of all our new converts and members this year, so they can settle down in this church, take root downwards and bear fruits upwards – Isa. 37:31

31 And the remnant that is escaped of the house of Judah shall again take root downward, and bear fruit upward:

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 5:50am On Jan 11
Praise GOD

Tuesday, 9th January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, let YOUR word have a free course and be glorified among us in signs and wonders, thereby drawing multitudes to this church this year – 2Thess. 3:1

3 Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:

Intercession 2: FATHER, we invoke vengeance upon all resistances of the devil against harvest of souls across our harvest field this year – Psa. 94:1

O LORD GOD, to whom vengeance belongeth; O GOD, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.

Intercession 3: FATHER, we decree the supernatural establishment of our new converts and new members in this church all through this year – Eccl. 3:14

14 I know that, whatsoever GOD doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and GOD doeth it, that men should fear before HIM.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let there be an ever-increasing revelation in this church this year, leading to supernatural dimensions of church growth – Act. 6:7

7 And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 5: FATHER, empower the prayer life of every Winner, thereby making each one a full partaker of the blessings of the ongoing prayer and fasting – Rom. 8:26-27

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because He maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of GOD.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 5:59am On Jan 11
Praise GOD

Wednesday, 10th January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, visit our Winners Satellite Fellowship operation with grace for supernatural replication and multiplication this year – Act. 2:46-47

46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

47 Praising GOD, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Intercession 2: FATHER, destroy the gates of hell that may resist the continuous influx of abiding multitudes into this church – Matt.16:18

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Intercession 3: FATHER, make every service this year an encounter with your Word, leading to explosive church growth – Act. 13:44

44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of GOD.

Intercession 4: FATHER, by the Holy Ghost, empower my prayer and fasting life into next levels, so I can continue to grow in power and command higher levels of spiritual authority – Ezek. 47:1-5

1Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar.

2 Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without unto the utter gate by the way that looketh eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side.

3 And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ankles.

4 Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins.

5 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let YOUR presence be strong in our Midweek Communion service tonight, and give every worshipper an encounter of a lifetime – Zep. 3:17

17 The LORD thy GOD in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 6:04am On Jan 11
Praise GOD

Thursday, 11th January 2024

⇒ See previous CHOP Prayer guidelines

Intercession 1: FATHER, renew the prophetic grace upon your servant all through this year as you confirm every word of his mouth – Isa. 44:26

26 That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth the counsel of his messengers; that saith to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be inhabited; and to the cities of Judah, Ye shall be built, and I will raise up the decayed places thereof:

Intercession 2: FATHER, silence every voice of the stranger seeking to manipulate our new converts and new members from being established in this church this year – Jhn. 10:5

5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

Intercession 3: FATHER, ignite a new order of passion for Kingdom Advancement endeavours in the life of every Winner this year – Hag. 1:14

14 And the Lord stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the spirit of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, and the spirit of all the remnant of the people; and they came and did work in the house of the Lord of hosts, their GOD,

Intercession 4: FATHER, continue to empower every Cell in this Church for supernatural growth; resulting in further replication of cells this year – Jer. 30:19

19 And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

Intercession 5: FATHER, by the Holy Ghost, heal me of every form of prayer infirmity, so I can continue to prevail in my prayer life – Rom. 8:26-27

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of GOD.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 11:56pm On Jan 14
Praise GOD

*Friday, 12th January 2024*

Intercession 1: FATHER, let there be continuous eruptions and interruptions of signs and wonders in all our services, thereby drawing multitudes into this church.
Act. 5:12/14: [12] And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch. [14] And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes of men and women.)

Intercession 2: FATHER, let this church experience a Territory-Dominating order of growth this year, thereby retaining her as an ever-growing city without walls.
Zech. 2:4:‭‭ And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to unveil divine secrets to every Winner, thereby causing us to ride prosperously all through this year.
Gen. 41:39/41: [39] And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as GOD hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art. [41] And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let the zeal of the Lord consume all our new converts and new members, so they can continue to identify with Christ openly.

Rom. 1:16: For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of GOD unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Intercession 5: FATHER, we decree the release of YOUR angels to the highways and hedges, compelling the influx of great multitudes into our Service(s) this coming Sunday.
Matt. 13:39: The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:

Matt. 21:22: And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 6:05am On Jan 15
Praise GOD

Saturday 13th January

Intercession 1: FATHER, let every worshipper tomorrow Sunday return with a Word that will empower us to maximize our stewardship all through this year – Hag. 1:14

14 And the Lord stirred up the spirit of Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and the spirit of Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, and the spirit of all the remnant of the people; and they came and did work in the house of the Lord of hosts, their GOD,

Intercession 2: FATHER, let the irresistible sound of the Holy Ghost compel the influx of unprecedented multitudes into all our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday – Act. 2:6

6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

Intercession 3: FATHER, release legions of reaper angels to wait upon all our new converts, ensuring their presence in this church tomorrow Sunday – Matt. 26:53

53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

Intercession 4: FATHER, we decree perfect weather conditions and hitch-free movement of worshippers in and out of this church tomorrow Sunday – Phil. 2:10

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Intercession 5: FATHER, draft unprecedented multitudes into our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, and grant each worshipper an unforgettable encounter by your Word and the Anointing – Isa. 9:8

8 The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 7:56am On Jan 16
Praise GOD

Monday 15th January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for the great multitudes you drafted into our Service(s) yesterday, and destroying every yoke by your word and the anointing oil.

Isa. 10:27: It shall come to pass in that day That his burden will be taken away from your shoulder, And his yoke from your neck, And the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil.

Intercession 2: FATHER, let there be a flow of fresh revelations from our altars, thereby causing the multitudes to gather into all our services all through this year.

Acts 13:44: On the next Sabbath almost the whole city came together to hear the Word of GOD.

Intercession 3: FATHER, let YOUR mighty hand smite every force rising against the full delivery of the prophetic agenda for this year.

_*Ps. 3:7:* Arise, O LORD[b][/b]; Save me, O my GOD! For YOU have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone; You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.

Intercession 4: FATHER, grant every new convert and new member an insatiable desire for fellowship thereby going from strength to strength all through this year.

Ps. 84:7: They go from strength to strength; Each one appears before God in Zion.

Intercession 5: FATHER, make the ongoing prayer and fasting, a mountain of transfiguration in the lives of all participants, resulting in diverse spiritual breakthroughs.

2 Corin. 3:18: But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:

Phil. 4:6: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:02am On Jan 16
Praise GOD

Tuesday 16th January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, let the Fortune 2024 prophetic agenda lead to a new dimension of supernatural church growth this year.

Isa. 43:18-19:* [18] “Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old. [19] Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert.

Intercession 2: FATHER, scatter every confederacy and gang up of hell resisting the multiplication of disciples of Christ in this church this year.

Ps. 68:1-2:* [1] Let GOD arise, Let HIS enemies be scattered; Let those also who hate HIM flee before HIM. [2] As smoke is driven away, So drive them away; As wax melts before the fire, So let the wicked perish at the presence of GOD.

Intercession 3: FATHER, by the encounters of this prayer and fasting season, let YOUR word grow mightily in our midst, thereby establishing our dominion, both as a church and as individuals.

Acts 19:20: So the word of the Lord grew mightily and prevailed.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let the zeal of the Lord consume all our new converts, so they can continue to identify with Christ openly thereby bringing many others to Christ all through this year.

Rom 1:16: For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of GOD to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Intercession 5: FATHER, cause every Winner to enjoy fearful favour this year, resulting in supernatural breakthroughs.

Ps. 44:3: For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword, Nor did their own arm save them; But it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance, Because You favored them.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:

Jhn 16:23-24: [23] “And in that day you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name He will give you. [24] Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 10:36am On Jan 17
Praise GOD

Wednesday 17th January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, by the revelation of YOUR Word, empower me for exploits through this ongoing revival.
Dan. 11:32: Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but the people who know their GOD shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.

Intercession 2: FATHER, we invoke vengeance upon all resistances of the devil against the salvation of souls across our harvest field this year.
Ps. 94:1: O Lord GOD, to whom vengeance belongs— O GOD, to whom vengeance belongs, shine forth!

Intercession 3: FATHER, give us the heathen for our inheritance and the uttermost part of the earth for our possession all through this year.
Ps. 2:8: Ask of ME, and I will give You The nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for Your possession.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let every Winner experience higher dimension of spiritual growth this year, resulting in supernatural breakthroughs in all areas of life.

Gal. 4:1: Now I say that the heir, as long as he is a child, does not differ at all from a slave, though he is master of all

Intercession 5: FATHER, grant every worshipper an encounter with YOUR power at our Midweek Communion service tonight, resulting in ear-tingling testimonies.

2 Corin. 3:18: But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:

Matt. 7:8: For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21
Praise GOD

Thursday 18th January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, continue to send us the rain of Your Word of grace all through this year that will engender access to the inheritance of every Winner.
Acts 20:32: “So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.

Intercession 2: FATHER, plead the cause of this church and fight against them that fight against her continuous growth.
Ps. 35:1:* Plead my cause, O Lord, with those who strive with me; Fight against those who fight against me.

Intercession 3: FATHER, endue every cell minister with grace to continue to administer life in every cell meeting, resulting in further growth and replication of cells this year.
Eph. 4:16: From whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love.

Intercession 4: FATHER, stir up the zeal of all our new converts to engage actively in Kingdom stewardship this year, thereby enjoying the rewards of service.
Exo. 23:25-26:* [25] “So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. [26] No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the Holy Ghost breathe upon every Winner afresh, thereby empowering us for effectiveness in all our Kingdom advancement endeavours this year.

Zech. 4:6: So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by MY Spirit,’ Says the Lord of hosts.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Acts 26:22: Therefore, having obtained help from God, to this day I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21
Praise GOD

Friday 19th January 2024

Intercession1 FATHER, empower all our new converts to operate in signs and wonders thereby, establishing them in the faith and in this Church for life –
Isa 8:18
18Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.

Intercession 2: FATHER, by the power of YOUR Word, let there be waves of ear-tingling testimonies in all our services, thereby bringing many others to Christ and this Church – Zech 8:23

23Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Intercession 3: Father, turn every cell in this church into a fishing net, thereby drafting unprecedented multitudes into the Kingdom and this church this year – Luk. 5:4

Luke 5:4

4Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.

Intercession 4: FATHER, empower my prayer life afresh, so I can continue to overcome all temptations on my path – ll
Matt 26:41
41Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the Holy Ghost sound an alarm across our harvest field with strong waves of conviction and conversion, thereby drafting great multitudes into this church this coming Sunday
John 16:7-8
7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 5:29pm On Jan 21
Praise GOD

Saturday 20th January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, let the reaper angels invade our harvest field, gathering record-breaking multitudes into this church tomorrow Sunday –
Matt 13:39
39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Intercession 2: FATHER, let the Holy Ghost direct the path of all our new converts and new members to this church tomorrow Sunday
2 Sam 7:10
10Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to send us the rain of Your Word of eternal life in our services tomorrow Sunday
John 6:66-68
66From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. 67Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? 68Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Intercession 4: FATHER, we decree hitch-free movement for all worshippers, and perfect weather conditions tomorrow Sunday
Phil. 2:10
10That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth

Intercession 5: FATHER, gather great and abiding multitudes into our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, and grant every worshipper an unforgettable encounter by your Word
Isa 9:8
8The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 6:35am On Jan 26
Praise GOD

Monday, 22nd January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for drafting great multitudes into our Service(s) yesterday, and granting every worshipper diverse encounters via your word
Psa. 118:23: This is the LORD's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes._

Intercession 2: FATHER, we decree that every gate of hell be lifted as YOUR people go on outreaches this year; thereby leading many to Christ across our harvest field
Zech. 9:11-12:*‭ [11] As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water .[12] Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee;

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to send Your Word in exceeding dimensions in all our services this year, leading to the explosive growth of this church
Act. 6:7 And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 4: FATHER, empower every Cell in this Church for supernatural growth; resulting in further replication of cells all through this year
Jere. 30:19: And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let Your Mighty presence remain evident in all our assemblies, thereby keeping the revival fire burning in all our Churches worldwide
Zeph. 3:17 The LORD thy GOD in the midst of thee is mighty; HE will save, will rejoice over thee with joy; will rest in his love, will joy over thee with singing.

PERSONAL THANKSGIVING:
Col. 4:2: Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 6:39am On Jan 26
Praise GOD

Tuesday, 23rd January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, we destroy all interferences of the devil against the continuous influx of our new converts and new members into this Church all through this year
Rev. 12:11: And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Intercession 2: FATHER, grant supernatural wisdom to every foot soldier on the go for Christ this year; thereby turning many to righteousness
Dan. 12:3:‭‭ And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to send us the rain of YOUR miracle-working Word, thereby drafting abiding multitudes to this Church all through this year
Act. 5:14 And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.)

Intercession 4: FATHER, let all our new converts that ever steps into this church this year, abide here for life
Jn. 10:29: My FATHER, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let YOUR presence be made manifest in every cell, leading to continuous growth and replication on or before the end of the first half of this year
Zeph. 3:17 The LORD thy GOD in the midst of thee is mighty; HE will save, will rejoice over thee with joy; will rest in his love, will joy over thee with singing.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Psa. 57:2:  I will cry unto GOD most high; unto GOD that performeth all things for me.
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 6:44am On Jan 26
Praise GOD

Wednesday, 24th January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, grant supernatural wisdom to our pastors and leaders across all levels in this Church this year, resulting in strange order of growth in every local assembly
Prov. 24:3-4: [3] Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established: [4] And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches

Intercession 2: FATHER, let every contact made in our outreaches all through this year surrender to Christ and be compelled to settle down in this Church
Zech. 9:11-12: [11] As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water [12] Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee;

Intercession 3: FATHER, let there be a repeat of the Wonder-double Cell Growth and Replication of 2021, in all our churches worldwide, on or before the end of the first half of this year
1 Kgs. 8:15 And he said, Blessed be the LORD GOD of Israel, which spake with his mouth unto David my father, and hath with his hand fulfilled it, saying,

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, the master builder of the church, let this church experience explosive growth this year
Matt. 16:18: And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Intercession 5: FATHER, manifest YOUR presence at our Mid-week Communion Service tonight, resulting in turnaround testimonies in the life of each worshipper

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION :
Heb. 4:16: Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 by TheMiracleMag(m): 6:50am On Jan 26
Praise GOD

Thursday, 25th January 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, we destroy all operations of the gates of hell against the continuous growth of this church
Isa. 59:19: So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Intercession 2: FATHER, grant every member of this church, including all our New Converts, grace for dedication to church services, thereby empowering them to go from strength to strength
Psa. 84:7:‭‭ They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before GOD

Intercession 3: FATHER, let the revival fire burn hotter than ever in our midst this year, resulting in unprecedented harvest of souls both into the Kingdom and this church
Lev. 6:12 And the fire upon the altar shall be burning in it; it shall not be put out: and the priest shall burn wood on it every morning, and lay the burnt offering in order upon it; and he shall burn thereon the fat of the peace offerings

Intercession 4: FATHER, turn all our fliers and tracts into effective sickles of harvest, thereby drafting multitudes into this church all through this year
Joel 3:13: Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

Intercession 5: FATHER, continue to send us YOUR multitude-gathering Word in all our services this year, resulting in the explosive growth of this church

Acts 13:44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of GOD.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:

1 Jn. 5:14:  And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

JESUS IS LORD!

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Help With Weight Loss! by Jennifer Oni / Folashade ‘lepa Shandy’ Omoniyi : They Have Turned London To Ajegunle / Genevieve Nnaji Rumoured To Be The Next Bond Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.