Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) (37269 Views)

Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) / Fawale Rauf: DSS Officials Beat Police Officer To Death In Osun (Photos) / Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by BodyCount: 11:12am On Jan 04
ViceGovernor:

Uncle black belt...here's the fact you say u don beat soldier 3 times, I know say na lie,u know say na lie everybody know say na lie but you still dey lieπŸ™„

2 weeks ago them beat soldier....yen yen yen Lori iro dey run mouth like tap for anonymous website.
You fight soldier 🀣 maybe fake soldiers sha...caue e sure me die say them go beat 2 years comot for your miserable life when don enter low battery.

Oga enter road go fight another one today make you drop evidence..I swear to God I go retract everything I don talk. All these ones you dey yarn since u just dey explain no evidence.
Fuvking liar lion πŸ˜’
No be everyone be coward like you o
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by BodyCount: 11:12am On Jan 04
crossbreedwears:
You just want to end up in hospital for months.
I swear i dey pity you
You just want end up for mortuary I believe...
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by ViceGovernor: 11:22am On Jan 04
BodyCount:

No be everyone be coward like you o
Oh you sef don fight soldier before.
Father of all liars Satan first born sef dey call person coward cheesy who you wan impress??

Whatever bullsheet lie you're peddling I no dey buy carry am go front where your fellow zombie dem dey.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 11:31am On Jan 04
It's easier said than done. I'm 100% sure i will send you to early grave. I wish you know me i swear
BodyCount:

You just want end up for mortuary I believe...
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by BodyCount: 11:55am On Jan 04
crossbreedwears:
It's easier said than done. I'm 100% sure i will send you to early grave. I wish you know me i swear
Lol
You be or-deh
For your mind, you can beat everyone. Kid. You'll just end up bringing sorrow to your parents after untimely death caused by your stupidity
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by viodemus: 12:39pm On Jan 04
Fujiyama:

^^^
You made quite a few solid points except for the above.

This 'respect' matter is a recurring decimal whenever Nigerian soldiers put the uniform into disrepute. Respect is earned. It is very different from fear - and fear is what most civilians in Nigeria have for soldiers. The problem for the military is that under the right conditions, that fear can be lost - and that is exactly what is happening now. Too many people are angry and frustrated right now...and people at breaking point shouldn't be pushed.

The constant neediness and plaintive demands by soldiers for 'respect' shows a deep weakness. There are parallels between this weakness and that of a man who constantly has to proclaim that he is the head of his household. undecided If a man has to say such about his household all the time...then what he says just isn't true. If soldiers have to demand respect from civilians at every turn...it means deep down, they know they don't deserve it.

You need to re-examine your recommendations. A fine or a jail term for 'disrespect'? undecided When even experienced judges take great care before charging anyone with 'contempt of court'...then some greenhorn private or recruit should be given powers to put people in jail over some nebulous concept of disrespect? undecided

Nice points

The respect am talking about is, a uniformed security forces guy or lady walking down the street, going about their business, then an arrogant person think he/she can just flex on the person without reason, and it gets to putting hands on the security force person; or you just take it upon yourself to be insulting the person in public for no reason, while disrupting other people, basically constituting a nuisance; These kinds of actions deserve repercussions; which is the fines and/or jail terms am insinuating.

As for the quote you highlighted. Bro, am igbo. I understand there was a war, after the war there was weariness in letting the igbos, akwa ibom, and cross Rivers, people in the security forces. But for how long? it is over 50 years now, no end in sight. No hope of integration around. It almost seems like the security is geared towards igbo oppression, it seems like that is their only objective - to oppress and always suppress us.

If tables were turned, I don't know how long the sw or north would have tolerated this kind of discrimination. I bet you, the north would have long formed a parallel forces, not just in words alone but in deeds, they will be fighting it out to eternity. Now, we have a situation where igbos under 50 years old, don't think that security forces is a career prospect, and the older igbos have put that mindset in their children; so now, many igbos think it's only northerners and some sw that are suppose to be security forces. This is why nowadays, many igbos are forced into the idea of having our own security and if necessary be ready for war.

After the American civil war, 5 years later, all the southerners were integrated to all branches of security, equal integration. Same as Ireland in the uk, same as Vietnam, and even Chechnya in Russia. East and west Germany are another one. Blacks in America. etc. So, why is Nigeria still blocking integration of economics and security, and still expect the igbos to be loyal patriots?
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04
From this moment, you'll continue to lose ever damn of your family members!
BodyCount:

Lol
You be or-deh
For your mind, you can beat everyone. Kid. You'll just end up bringing sorrow to your parents after untimely death caused by your stupidity
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by BodyCount: 4:26pm On Jan 04
crossbreedwears:
From this moment, you'll continue to lose ever damn of your family members!
Holoriburuku
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Fujiyama: 7:02pm On Jan 04
crossbreedwears:
Even US soldier do lose personnel in Afghanistan who had better trainings than us but you can't take away the formation for a properly trained soldier. If e sure for you, go wherr then dey train soldiers then you go know whats up

^^^
These stories don't really help anyone. Nigerians want results.

We are sick and tired of hearing how great you are or how well trained you are. What use is all this training if bandits and kidnappers rule the highways unchallenged? undecided The world judges by results - and we are not getting those results from this army.

Nigerians don't want any more excuses and disclaimers. They just want to be able to go to their farms and travel on the highways in peace. They aren't asking for too much!
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by Fujiyama: 7:48pm On Jan 04
viodemus:
Nice points

The respect am talking about is, a uniformed security forces guy or lady walking down the street, going about their business, then an arrogant person think he/she can just flex on the person without reason, and it gets to putting hands on the security force person; or you just take it upon yourself to be insulting the person in public for no reason, while disrupting other people, basically constituting a nuisance; These kinds of actions deserve repercussions; which is the fines and/or jail terms am insinuating.

^^^
Those repercussions already exist.

Assault, battery etc. are punishable under our laws. No need to create special laws for when soldiers are the victims.

viodemus:
As for the quote you highlighted. Bro, am igbo. I understand there was a war, after the war there was weariness in letting the igbos, akwa ibom, and cross Rivers, people in the security forces. But for how long? it is over 50 years now, no end in sight. No hope of integration around. It almost seems like the security is geared towards igbo oppression, it seems like that is their only objective - to oppress and always suppress us.

If tables were turned, I don't know how long the sw or north would have tolerated this kind of discrimination. I bet you, the north would have long formed a parallel forces, not just in words alone but in deeds, they will be fighting it out to eternity. Now, we have a situation where igbos under 50 years old, don't think that security forces is a career prospect, and the older igbos have put that mindset in their children; so now, many igbos think it's only northerners and some sw that are suppose to be security forces. This is why nowadays, many igbos are forced into the idea of having our own security and if necessary be ready for war.

After the American civil war, 5 years later, all the southerners were integrated to all branches of security, equal integration. Same as Ireland in the uk, same as Vietnam, and even Chechnya in Russia. East and west Germany are another one. Blacks in America. etc. So, why is Nigeria still blocking integration of economics and security, and still expect the igbos to be loyal patriots?

^^^
This deserves its own thread and the matters discussed also deserve wider, national attention.
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04
Your complaint will be discharged to AHQ
Fujiyama:

^^^
These stories don't really help anyone. Nigerians want results.

We are sick and tired of hearing how great you are or how well trained you are. What use is all this training if bandits and kidnappers rule the highways unchallenged? undecided The world judges by results - and we are not getting those results from this army.

Nigerians don't want any more excuses and disclaimers. They just want to be able to go to their farms and travel on the highways in peace. They aren't asking for too much!
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by SaturnNick(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05
Triplerg:
The army is the principal defence force of any country in the world. That being said, it is very unprofessional of them to harass civilians and other security forces. This bullying can't be experienced in a civilized society. Their action is condemnable
Of course. But they don't respect their boundaries. That's my problem with them
Re: FRSC Officials Beat Up Soldiers For Invading Their Office (Pictures/Video) by orikoku: 11:58am On Jan 08
Still waiting patiently for the reprisal from NA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In India With Cocaine Worth Of $720k / Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today / Robber Nabbed In Lagos After Being Warned By His Wife. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.