Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Lucky Wood Content Creators Association - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lucky Wood Content Creators Association (182 Views)

SBI MEDIA Plans Workshop To Empower Young Video Content Creators In Nigeria / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... / #BBNaija: Tobi Replies 'Yoruba Demons Association' With Hilarious Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucky Wood Content Creators Association by VmanStudios: 8:03am On Jan 03
Lucky wood content creators association is A group of aspiring actors, comedian and filmmakers in Nigeria, lucky wood try to make it big - no matter the cost. A larger than life symbol of the entertainment business, Lucky wood Highlights include Epic, historic show and music etc. Scenesters can choose from improv comedy clubs, retro-cool bars and velvet-roped nightclubs. Locals frequent eateries in nearby Obosi town

Re: Lucky Wood Content Creators Association by VmanStudios: 8:18am On Jan 03
“To be a filmmaker, you have to lead. You have to be psychotic in your desire to do something. People always like the easy route. You have to push very hard to get something unusual, something different.”

Re: Lucky Wood Content Creators Association by VmanStudios: 10:36am On Jan 03
If you just love movies enough, you can make a good one. The only safe thing is to take a chance. You have to find something that you love enough to be able to take risks. You have a chance to be one of them, federal has approved the association.

Re: Lucky Wood Content Creators Association by VmanStudios: 3:23am On Jan 06
If it’s a good movie, the sound could go off and the audience would still have a pretty clear idea of what was going on.
I believe that filmmaking - as, probably, is everything - is a game you should play with all your cards, and all your dice, and whatever else you’ve got. So, each time I make a movie, I give it everything I have. I think everyone should, and I think everyone should do everything they do that way

Re: Lucky Wood Content Creators Association by Vmaninnovation: 2:58am On Jan 09
This year will work out.

Re: Lucky Wood Content Creators Association by chukwuemeka1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 18
2024 wait for our new current light

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Judge (korean Series) / How To Unblock Kickass All Over The World / Check Out The Official Trailer Of Kemi Adetiba's Latest Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.