Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) (1653 Views)

Mexican Police Arrest Deadly Gang Leader, Seized Gold-plated AR-15 Rifle(Pics) / Cultists On The Loose In Ikorodu, Wipe Out Family Of Three / Tanzanian Student Commits Suicide After Losing A Bet In Liverpool/Madrid Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by officialwdhtvv: 4:22am On Jan 04
Breaking News: A man is on the loose in Liverpool UK with a rifle. He has not been captured and is still firing his weapon.

If you're in Liverpool, stay safe and if you spot the man hide and pls call the police to update them of his location.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOjdPsZDogg

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1qayWuvlwe/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Share

Re: Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:29am On Jan 04
The gun with him cannot kill.

He will be apprehended anytime soon.
Re: Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by ISellBeer: 4:31am On Jan 04
Chaos everywhere

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by Artiiclebeast: 5:14am On Jan 04
Dead man walking.
Re: Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by libertyfather(m): 5:20am On Jan 04
saw a man with a riffle around here few secs ago, but I'm not in UK talklesss of Liverpool....I dey lagos

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by Babaken(m): 5:37am On Jan 04
Maybe he just buy the gun new want to test it if everything is working.
Re: Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by JealousCobra(m): 5:54am On Jan 04
😎

Consequences of watching too much of American war films.

The angry man should have been a hunter, that posing with the gun no bi here. grin
Re: Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by cenaman(m): 6:19am On Jan 04
I wish na budellion for ikoyi the man dey face...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by dominique(f): 6:28am On Jan 04
So Americans have exported their madness to the youkay, I knew it was only a matter of time.
Re: Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by franchasofficia: 7:58am On Jan 04
How come? How did he acquired the gun in UK?
Re: Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by Ireportlive: 9:13am On Jan 04
This gun madness of America is spreading
Re: Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by westlius(m): 10:10am On Jan 04
Ireportlive:
Thanks God for football
I for think say Liverpool na swimming pool for hotel

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by westlius(m): 10:11am On Jan 04
Ireportlive:
Thanks God for football
Re: Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by Ireportlive: 10:14am On Jan 04
westlius:

Thanks God for football

Lol.. Liverpool people no Sabi our hoods too, we sef no send them

For UK na knife Dem dey chook each other, na Yankee people like spraying bullet and guns

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by ShoeGetSize: 11:04am On Jan 04
He has been arrested

officialwdhtvv:
Breaking News: A man is on the loose in Liverpool UK with a rifle. He has not been captured and is still firing his weapon.

If you're in Liverpool, stay safe and if you spot the man hide and pls call the police to update them of his location.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOjdPsZDogg

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1qayWuvlwe/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: A Man Is On The Loose In Liverpool UK With A Rifle (pics/video) by We4all: 9:21pm On Jan 04
How do they intend to catch an armed man? Instead of them to gun him down, they are busy dulling.

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious! Woman Watches As Snake Swallow Her Dog / Beware Of This Fraudstar. / Prison Nurse Killed Her Husband So She Can Be With An Inmate Serving Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.