Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding (192 Views)

For Your Daughter To Menstruate She Must Be Disvirgined, Dr Tells Mum / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / Genotype: Is It Possible For Doctors To Make Mistakes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding by Chillext(m): 7:09am On Jan 04
There is this lady that is presently having issues with her newly wedded husband
She claimed she was a virgin before marriage

It took 3 attempts before the husband could penetrate her. The third attempt was successful, but the lady did not bleed.

The husband confirmed the difficulty in penetrating her, but still confused on how possible it is for her not to have bled

So Doctors/Nurses!or to whom it may concern, is it possible for a lady to be disvirgined without bleeding?

Forgive my grammatical blunders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding by Robinmido(m): 7:11am On Jan 04
Yes

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding by vetrovialMan(m): 7:23am On Jan 04
YES

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding by naijapikin2(m): 7:39am On Jan 04
Yes

Emphatic yes

One of my ex's.. I disvirgined she didn't bleed.. she really screamed that day. The shouts and screams was what made me believe. We are still in communication though. So it's possible.
Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding by Executedbills: 7:45am On Jan 04
Dunno
Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding by CameroonPepper: 8:19am On Jan 04
Alum.

Those typing yes above are novices.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:34am On Jan 04
CameroonPepper:
Alum.

What you don't know senior you
Re: Is It Possible For A Lady To Be Disvirgined Without Bleeding by Chillext(m): 9:03am On Jan 04
CameroonPepper:
Alum.

I don't think so

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways AS, SS Couples Can Get Married / Am Feeling Dizzy My Body Hurts And My Stomach Is Turning Me / How Can I Get Rid Of This Stretch Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.