Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Tools You Must Have To Reduce Your Farm Labour To Minimum - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tools You Must Have To Reduce Your Farm Labour To Minimum (163 Views)

How To Get Skilled Farm Labour / Farm Labour Needed / Reduce Your Pigs Cost Of Feeding By More Than 40% With This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tools You Must Have To Reduce Your Farm Labour To Minimum by spinna: 10:33am On Jan 04
I.e tools you bshould have if you have decided to farm solo

The problems of labour including theft, sabotage, poor quality work etc makes me long for a 100% solo farming ..with one man with tools controlling and farming thousands of acres

Of course that dream means millions on machinery including huge tractors..

However in a smaller scale ..say i plot to 50 acres these tools i discuss here will help you to manage your farm and reduce your labour wahala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJPgIZ6B4i0

Included on the list are

Brush cutter machine
Mexhanised sprayer
Earth auger
Matchete/hoe/pixkaxe etc
Etc

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We Are Real Property Sales And House Renting Agents In Aba 0814-207-4243 / Are You Planning To Ventura Into Poultry Biz As A New Beginner ? / Agric Zyme 3x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.