Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! (1829 Views)

2go Is A Thief / I Got An INCREDIBLE Price Offer To Build A Scam Site, Am Confused! Should I? / Lucky Nosa Ekeh, Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! by Lurcky(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2011
Kilonso,
Hello people I write to state categorically and specifically that Paul Obanor is not only a scammer but a big online thief so People beware.
This Paul obanor is one fake Guru that tells people he can get them loan of N200,000 without collateral from banks and one fake system that will make you $100 daily,WELL THAT IS ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!
I paid for one of his fake products online after a month I m yet to receive what I paid I called him the first time He said he was downloading them from a site that I should check my mail box or spam folder for it, then two days later I checked it was not there I called and he said the same thing I checked there and it was still not there.
After a week I called him to ask but to my surprise I called him again and he asked "O BOY WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?" then he switched off his phone I called and called till today I have not received any communication from that bastard Criminal So People Beware
So if you see an online ad that says Get N200,000-N500,000 thousand online without collateral do not mind such ad
and if you see a name Paul Obanor or Valid Proof Ventures on any site promising you money do not mind that site, because that Paul is trying to steal your money.
PAUL OBANOR IS A NOT ONLY A SCAMMER BUT A GREAT THIEF that will soon die
wink
Re: Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! by bros12345: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2011
Guy take it easy. Who are you talking about? Is he a member of nairaland? Did you meet him here? What is his website? Is it that you did not get the ebooks at all or that you didnt get the loan and make $100 bucks a day?

We need some clarifications please.

Moreso, I know how anyone can make $100 and more daily. Just sell something, or render a service. My own ebook cost $999. Thanks
Re: Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! by Lurcky(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
Kilonso,
You talk like you are one of his agent
I didn't get anything from that asshole and thanks I now earn cash weekly online if you want the tips you can just ask
Thank you
Re: Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! by soloqy: 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2011
I have never gotten to understand this phenomenon. Someone goes online and asks people to pay for some 'wonderful, never-before-seen, ebook containing tips on how to make thousands and millions online, without collateral or without investing a kobo, and you actually have people paying for such? I dont get it. The person selling you such wonderful and magical tips, doesnt he/she have family members to share such secrets with? Or are they prohibited from making money? Has he made enough from such amazing, secret tips that he wants to give the secrets away? Someone help me understand this phenomenon. Is it just me or is there any other person that feels the way I do about this?
Re: Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! by frisahost(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2011
@soloqy i think the way u think, they are just desperate to get this money, if that is possible so many Nigerians will not lack again, those kind of pple are the pple that spoil information marketing in nigeria
Re: Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! by DualCore1: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
What's with the kilonso prefix?
Re: Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! by wealth2al(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2011
YOU POOR SOUL, PAUL OBANOR IS NOT A SCAM BUT A GENUINE MARKETER. THAT IS HOW IDIOTS AND HUNGRY FAILURES LIKE YOU GO ABOUT RUBBISHING PEOPLES` IMAGES. YOU ARE A THIEF YOUR SELF!

This your blog at: http://www.gudresources..com/ its no longer valid after my friend made payment to your account. The first MONEY i ever made online was by the MENTORSHIP CLASS OF MR. PAUL OBANOR

YOU ARE THE THIEF BECAUSE YOU HAVE RUN AWAY WITH MY MONEY BUT PAUL OBANOR HAS BEEN FAITHFUL NOW FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS I KNOW HIM.
Re: Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! by safeenaat1: 11:43pm On May 28, 2012
a
Re: Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! by item: 9:32am On May 29, 2012
We need you to really let us know more about this than coming here to spoil someones name.

Who us the proof of payment, exchanged emails, what sort of deal and so on.

This forum is not for things like this We are here to learn something now.

Thank you.
Re: Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! by utimatedes(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2012
Hey Safeenaat1, you registered your account that same day and made only one post just to counter what the OP said, am afraid you are Obanor...
Re: Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! by Slyr0x: 9:35am On May 30, 2012
utimatedes: Hey Safeenaat1, you registered your account that same day and made only one post just to counter what the OP said, am afraid you are Obanor...

You prolly didn't take your time to go through what Safeenaat wrote. .
Re: Paul Obanor Is Not Only A Scam But A Thief Beware! by safeenaat1: 4:31pm On May 30, 2012
Am owkay with paul obanor, i hv received my package bt it took me a week b4 i received it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Payoneer Funds At A Good Rate / Top 10 Most Expensive .NG Domains That Were Sold For Millions / Get Acute Email Ids Production Engine (10.5.3)- Generate Unlimited Email Lists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.