Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Property Attacked Again While In Delta State Police Custody Asaba(video&pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Property Attacked Again While In Delta State Police Custody Asaba(video&pics) (521 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Boy Dies In Police Custody In Ebonyi With Rope Around His Neck (photos / Notorious Kidnapper, Pilot, Escapes From Police Custody In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Property Attacked Again While In Delta State Police Custody Asaba(video&pics) by riko1010: 6:03pm On Jan 04
Photo 1

This attack happened while in police custody on may 15, 2022.

My property was attacked similar to April 19, 2022 and the attack I reported to Agbor police on February 12, 2022.
I made an effort to report it while in police custody to question their silly and criminal accusation of murder when I was attacked in my own premises on April 19, 2022.
Read more at https://notamurder.com/why/

Damage from the attack on may 15, 2022, similar to the attack on April 19, 2022, where I'm being framed for murder by Delta state Police command officers Onyeama Nwaojigba and Blessing Edosa.
photo 2

Video of the damage from the attack on may 15, 2022 while in police custody, similar to the attack on April 19, 2022, where I'm being framed for murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-JzHIkUnz8

Printed photos of the may 15, 2022 attack for submission as evidence while I was in police custody at Delta State Police Command Asaba. I notified the officers that another attack occured and they should investigate and immediately drop their ridiculous accusation of murder. The officers responded without seriousness and refused to investigate the incident.
Photo

At the printing press where my brother printed the photos while I was in police custody for a similar attack on April 19, 2022.
Photo 3

I'll be petitioning for an investigation while calling on Nigeria police Force and Delta State Police Command to investigate the attack while in their custody for a similar attack against my premises. I'm the victim yet I'm detained and accused of a falsified crime by police.

Re: My Property Attacked Again While In Delta State Police Custody Asaba(video&pics) by riko1010: 6:20pm On Jan 04
Photos printed for submission at Asaba police command while in custody. Officers Onyeama Nwaojigba and Blessing Edosa refused to acknowledge or investigate the attack while in their custody.

Re: My Property Attacked Again While In Delta State Police Custody Asaba(video&pics) by ikeno(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04
Why was your property vandalized?

1 Like

Re: My Property Attacked Again While In Delta State Police Custody Asaba(video&pics) by youngrichnigga: 10:00pm On Jan 04
This must be connected with properties left behind by your parents etc undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Property Attacked Again While In Delta State Police Custody Asaba(video&pics) by riko1010: 3:54am On Jan 05
Repeat robberies and assassination attempts. They come armed with guns. I was detained for a similar attack on April 19, 2022 as the attack shown on may 15, 2022, above. I was in police custody when my property was attacked again.
Re: My Property Attacked Again While In Delta State Police Custody Asaba(video&pics) by UptownVibes(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05
Table the issue on X app and Tag PPRO Bright Edafe. But I never even understand your story. Who arrested you and who you dey follow drag land?
Re: My Property Attacked Again While In Delta State Police Custody Asaba(video&pics) by riko1010: 1:44pm On Jan 05
The story is criminals trying to kill me. When they failed during an attempt, police and others joined in framing me for murder. I've shared of multiple platforms. PPRO Edafe will be notified or when I petition the Police. After being detained for the attack against me on April 19,2022. They attacked my property again on may 15, 2022, police refused to investigate even though I was in their custody. They charged me for murder being well aware that I was attacked in my private, gated, property.
https://notamurder.com has the full story.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters / Is It Not Yet Time To Declare War Boko Haram??? / Kelly Rowland Gives Birth To Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.