Stats: 3,158,993 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

A Short Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Short Story (119 Views)

A Short Story: How I Dealt With My Independent American Girlfriend. / Would You Rather Live A Short But Successful Life Or A Long And Unfulfilled One? / Man Beats Up His Wife For Putting On A Short Skirt Without Wearing Pants (2) (3) (4)

A Short Story by TMHL: 1:19am On Jan 05
Facing the reality of the truth shall make you wise

Re: A Short Story by Jaun2: 1:29am On Jan 05
She no wan make person collect her husband😂😂😹

Re: A Short Story by Jaun2: 1:30am On Jan 05
E easy to collect person husband these days If u sabi cook

Re: A Short Story by Thundafireseun: 1:30am On Jan 05
No greee for any body
Re: A Short Story by McLizbae: 1:57am On Jan 05
Food dey too important abeg!

Re: A Short Story by McLizbae: 2:01am On Jan 05
Food dey too important abeg! Some time I wish it's possible to just take some peels to quickly refuel the body (like some gas engine), and continue with work and other interesting activities of life instead of suspending them to sit and eat.

Is It Proper To Ask For ATM Pin / Happy Valentine 2024 / My SIL @shadesofsommie Is Very PASSIONATE About This! | I'm Warning You All!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6