Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pls I Need A Very Good Mechanic - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls I Need A Very Good Mechanic (340 Views)

I Need A Good Mechanic In Abuja For Car Inspection / Can Anyone Recommend A Good Mechanic In Ibadan / Can You Refer A Good Mechanic Is Lagos To Inspect A Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Very Good Mechanic by Renwess: 2:30am On Jan 05
Hello friends

Pls I need a very good mechanic around Akowonjo/Egbeda.

I have been having issues with my Toyota Camry 2003 edition, 4 plugs on 2.4 2az Fe engine.

The cars is working but each time I put on the AC it vibrates especially when the car is warm.

During this time when the AC is on, if you turn the steering to either side it will vibrate with the rpm dropping to almost 600.

I have changed all plugs and coils are working well.

I have scanned the car with my obd2 device and the only error code is P1130 .

I doubt if this error is the cause be ause I have a friend with the same error code whose car is working perfectly well .

Could it be steering pump or the bushings / suspension
Re: Pls I Need A Very Good Mechanic by Renwess: 9:18am On Jan 05
Good morning
Re: Pls I Need A Very Good Mechanic by mayor2013: 10:51am On Jan 05
Renwess:
Hello friends

Pls I need a very good mechanic around Akowonjo/Egbeda.

I have been having issues with my Toyota Camry 2003 edition, 4 plugs on 2.4 2az Fe engine.

The cars is working but each time I put on the AC it vibrates especially when the car is warm.

During this time when the AC is on, if you turn the steering to either side it will vibrate with the rpm dropping to almost 600.

I have changed all plugs and coils are working well.

I have scanned the car with my obd2 device and the only error code is P1130 .

I doubt if this error is the cause be ause I have a friend with the same error code whose car is working perfectly well .

Could it be steering pump or the bushings / suspension

08165474293 to book an appointment
Re: Pls I Need A Very Good Mechanic by Abbeyismo(m): 7:25am On Jan 07
Good morning, firstky have you replace the compressor to another type before?if no all you need to be done is to reset the rpm by cleaning the throttle body.the vibration will stop.

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz C300 Or 350 Between 2009 To 2012 Which Is Better / Clearing Agent At Your Service / Reg Toyota Sienna 2000 Model Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.