Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,662 members, 7,854,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort (18615 Views)

Portable Bags Golden Stars 'Artist Of The Year' Award, Vows To Win Grammy / Burna Boy Bags Grammy Award Nomination For Best Album. / Can Burna Boy Win Grammy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Exceed15: 6:10pm On Jan 05
Be happy for people's legit successes.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by blowjohn(m): 6:50pm On Jan 05
Calitoscassius:
Yes, i responded to your rubbish advice, remember this is a public forum, people are supposed comment?

Then you took it to a bizzare level, claiming that you KNOW me, that i have taken your advice and that you won't tell anyone.. now that is mentally sick. You don't KNOW me, i may not agree with your advice but all that shit about how you know me and that you catch me. Is very scary for me.

Sorry, i will stay outta your comments. Some of You people on here do not know the meaning of "I
know you" you can say "you think" but not You know. You don't know..

I apologise if i hurt your feelings, weirdo!

OCD?

Hope uv learnt ur lessons now?
Don't start what u cannot finish
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Calitoscassius(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05
blowjohn:

OCD?

Hope uv learnt ur lessons now?
Don't start what u cannot finish
Okay, weirdo! undecided i sure have learnt my lessons to stay outta a mentally ill person like you comment.

I wonder how you live your life outside this shitty forum, you must be a nightmare to be around. Weirdo!
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by blowjohn(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05
Calitoscassius:
Okay, weirdo! undecided i sure have learnt my lessons to stay outta a mentally ill person like you comment.

I wonder how you live in real life, you must be a nightmare to be around. Weirdo!

Exactly, don't mess around with a mentally sound person like me.

Why do I get the feeling u haven't had a 3rd meal today sef?
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Calitoscassius(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05
blowjohn:

Exactly, don't mess around with a mentally sound person like me.

Why do I get the feeling u haven't had a 3rd meal today sef?
grin grin

Now you getting feelings? Please what does sef mean?

You are right i am hungry, haven't eating for 2 days, would you feed me please?
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by blowjohn(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05
Calitoscassius:
grin grin

Now you getting feelings? Please what does sef mean?

It's a meaningless word sometimes. I can say:

Wetin dey do chicken republic owners sef.

Same thing with

Wetin dey do chicken republic owners.

It can be meaningful if I say: u sef go there?

It gives the prounon 'u' more emphasis.

Hope ur learning from a mentally sound mind?
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Calitoscassius(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05
blowjohn:

It's a meaningless word sometimes. I can say:

Wetin dey do chicken republic owners sef.

Same thing with

Wetin dey do chicken republic owners.

It can be meaningful if I say: u sef go there?

It gives the prounon 'u' more emphasis.

Hope ur learning from a mentally sound mind?
Good to know, you also said you are getting the feeling i have not had any food allday today, you were right, i have not eating for 2 days, could you help with my feeding? Please?
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by blowjohn(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05
Calitoscassius:
Good to know, you also said you are getting the feeling i have not had any food allday today, you were right, i have not eating for 2 days, could you help with my feeding? Please?

No.
I said a 3rd meal.

So if uv had 2 meals today that is enough to carry u to tomorrow.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by KIDfurniture(m): 9:56pm On Jan 05
Bros na cruise !

Angelfrost:

If you had the ability to make such soaps, you would be bathing with them daily, and money would therefore be the very least of your problems or needs.

This also goes to those patronizing wretched witch doctors for wealth.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Calitoscassius(m): 10:33pm On Jan 05
blowjohn:

No.
I said a 3rd meal.

So if uv had 2 meals today that is enough to carry u to tomorrow.
What different does it make? I am poor and hungry, i might die of starvation,
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by blowjohn(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05
Calitoscassius:
What different does it make? I am poor and hungry, i might die of starvation,

Nobody online who replies another person up to 7 times can die of hunger.

In fact the person get plenty food.

Na who don chop belleful dey get power argue
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by PaulH07: 12:10am On Jan 06
Offpoint1:
In all honesty, this current generation lack taste for music.

Seems music left Nigeria from 2008-2010.

I'm stuck with 90s music, Gen-Z music na crap.

The worse I'm seeing lately is shalipopo and odumudu black... Nigeria music has gone this bad with wack lyrics.

If Grammy was truly by merit, no Nigeria musician currently deserves shxt, in fact for the past 10 years, none deserve shxt.

Wizkid, Davido, Burna boy are all media hype and heck mentality. These guys are craps musically without media hypes. They wouldn't survive 90s and early 2000

So naa people like Blackfaze and Lord of Ajasa suppose win Grammy?

You dey smoke Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soundcity: A New Music (Entertainment) Channel / Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Download Full Album: Flavour X Umu Obiligbo – Awele (ep)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.