Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,247 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Why I Should Manage Your Social Media Accounts This January - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Should Manage Your Social Media Accounts This January (77 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 200k Starting This January 2020. / Should I Continue With The Boutique Or I Should Opt For A Massage Centre? / How New Entrepreneurs Should Manage Their Business Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Should Manage Your Social Media Accounts This January by Solo777(m): 3:03pm On Jan 05
I'll help you manage and grow your Facebook and IG accounts this JanuaryπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Be you a Wholesaler, dealer, Vendor etc ( it doesn't matter whether you sell clothes, beauty products, bags, shoes, foodstuffs, cars, electronics, health products, digital products and services etc)

- Social media management

- Content creation

- Engagements with your clients

- Daily postings

- Bio optomization and Account restructuring

- Hash tag generations

- Sales

Handle your difficult customers

-Grow your business

- Grow your social media accounts

...and lots more

I've taught over 8713 business owners in my free and paid classes since 2020 and helped hundreds of them to outsell their competitors and grow their businesses

Our packages are from #25,000 - #200,000 depending on your Brand, target and what you're demanding of us.

Send a DM to me on WhatsApp at 08179687499 to choose a package that suits you and your brandπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

(1) (Reply)

Learn Domain Business With Little Or No Capital / How To Protect Google Accounts Against Hackers – Ex-minister Advises Nigerians / Do You Need Uninterrupted Electricity To Aid Your Business In Year 2024 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.