Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Russia President, Vladimir Putin Confronts His AI 'double' - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Russia President, Vladimir Putin Confronts His AI 'double' (100 Views)

Elon Musk Says There's A Chance His Ai-brain-chip Will Be Embedded Into Humans / Donald Trump Signs A Deal With Vladimir Putin Over Nuclear Weapons / Donald Trump Signs A Deal With Vladimir Putin Over Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Russia President, Vladimir Putin Confronts His AI 'double' by Maskedmajesticm: 10:37am On Jan 06
The "double" took the opportunity to put a question to Putin about artificial intelligence during an annual news conference where dozens of callers from around the country were hooked up to the president by video link.
"Vladimir Vladimirovich, hello, I am a student at St Petersburg state university. I want to ask, is it true you have a lot of doubles?" the double asked, prompting laughter among the audience in the hall with Putin in Moscow.

The question prompted a rare hesitation from Putin, already in his fourth hour of taking questions at the marathon event.

"I see you may resemble me and speak with my voice. But I have thought about it and decided that only one person must be like me and speak with my voice, and that will be me," he said.

"That is my first double, by the way," Putin added as an afterthought.

There has been recurrent speculation, particularly in Western media, that Putin has one or more body doubles to cover for him in some public appearances because of alleged health problems. The Kremlin had denied that and said the president's health is excellent.

Source:
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6aDu1Rf/
&
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putin-confronts-his-ai-double-2023-12-14/

(1) (Reply)

Can He Track His Lost Phone Again? / Maximum Number Of Phones Linkable To NIN Number? / INSIDE LIFE: SPACEX Launches World's Most Powerful Rocket, Starship Ever Built

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.