Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

How To Generate Another Stream Of Income - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How To Generate Another Stream Of Income (107 Views)

Harness The Power Of Business TV To Generate Authentic Reviews / Is The Event Industry One Of Your Sources Of Income??? Read This!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Another Stream Of Income by libertyagroltd(m): 3:52pm On Jan 06
Unlock the Lucrative World of Packaging Skills!

In today's business landscape, the demand for branded paper bags is soaring, as every business owner desires a unique touch when delivering products to their customers for special occasions like weddings and burials, the demand for distinctive souvenirs is at an all-time high. Did you know that the profits generated by packaging companies specializing in paper bags can exceed 350,000 naira monthly?

Now, you might be skeptical, but let me break it down for you. Currently, we charge 80k to produce 100 pieces of the A2 (large size) paper bag, and our profit margin stands at an impressive 55k. Imagine taking on just 5 A2-sized paper bag projects in a month—55k x 5 equals a whopping 275,000 naira in profit.

But that's not all. Picture yourself handling at least 3 jobs for medium-sized paper bags, each yielding a profit of 30k. That adds up to an extra 90k. In total, you could be making 365,000 naira monthly, and trust me, finding customers won't be an issue—there's a high demand for quality packaging.

In this industry, expertise matters, and if you know your craft, customers will flock to you. Making money has different levels, and my friend, the real deal lies in the packaging business.

I'm on the verge of offering this transformative training, and I must warn you, the access fee will soon increase to 5k. Enroll now, and you'll gain invaluable insights, including:

Effortless Raw Material Sourcing: Learn the art of securing raw materials for paper bag production without any hassle.
Perfect Folding Techniques: Master the skill of folding paper bags to achieve a flawless and professional finish.
Design Freedom: Access editable templates for paper bag designs, allowing you to create your preferred aesthetics.
Lifetime Access: Enjoy the privilege of a lifetime access pass to the training, enabling you to revisit and refresh your skills whenever needed.
It's essential to note that this training has already been meticulously recorded, featuring detailed demonstrations on the entire paper bag production process.

Secure your spot now for a training access fee of just 3k. Act fast before the fee increases!
whatapp me on +2349165300058

(1) (Reply)

List Of Comedians, Musicians And Dj For Laff For Good Comedy Event In PH / Unleash The Love Vibes With Infinix! Win A HOT 40 Device! Don't Miss Out!, / Celebrating Valentine's Day As A Single Person: Self-love Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.