Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

Edo 2024: I Am In The Race – Ojezua - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Edo 2024: I Am In The Race – Ojezua (80 Views)

Edo Decides 2024: Who Is Anslem Usioise Ojezua, Esq. / Ogun 2023: I'm In The Race For Vendetta, Not West Agenda, Says Akinlade, PDP Dep / Governor Obaseki And Chairman Ojezua Are On The Same Page (fwd From The Office O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2024: I Am In The Race – Ojezua by Communitysquare: 7:11pm On Jan 06
Edo 2024: I am in the Race – Ojezua

Contrary to what is being assumed by many, the Eagle Gate investigative reporters confirmed firsthand from the foremost governorship aspirant of the PDP, Anselm Usioise Ojezua, Esq., that he is in the contest and his eyes on the ball.

It should be noted that the Edo Central PDP Special Committee met yesterday, Friday, January 5 and today, Saturday, January 6, 2024, to discuss on reducing the number of aspirants coming from the district. As of today, four (4) people in total out of nine (9) have stepped down from the race, leaving five (5) people still standing.

Ojezua wants his supporters to remain steadfast with confidence that he remains in the contest and by no means has any intention whatsoever to step down from the race. He says, '‘I have a lot to offer the people of Edo State both in politics and administration and I am passionate about it. I do not represent myself; I represent the people who believe in me, my ability to deliver on good governance as well as unify the party.’'

Nothing is easy, he doesn’t expect this contest to be easy, but that does not deter him from concluding on what he has started. He added, "I will continue with my campaign while the committee concludes on their findings. I trust this clears any doubts on my position''

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N585.2 Million Scandal: 8 Key Points From Tinubu's Probe Directive Of Betta Edu / Learn Devops On A Budget - The Right Way / JAMB Vows Not To Process DE Applicants With Unverified Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.