Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

Struggles Of A 19yo Boy Post High School - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Struggles Of A 19yo Boy Post High School (205 Views)

Top 3 Nigerian High School WEB/TV Series You Should Watch. / Struggles Of An Upcoming Artist In Nigeria / S/African High School Student Proudly Flaunts Her Bare Chest On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struggles Of A 19yo Boy Post High School by AFYH: 11:59pm On Jan 06
Good evening all. I am Delight and 19yo. I graduated from high school 3yrs ago and not yet admitted into the University because I lack support especially funds. Post high school, I had intended enroling in an art/drawing academy to enhance my talent and afterwards, when I must have monetized my skills, enrol for higher education. Things did not work out as planned. I went forward to engage few tech guys I knew for 'work after tutorship' kind of internship opportunities. Unfortunately, none granted audience. Currently, I am working for a meagre pay which cannot help me attain my aspirations soonest. I presently do not even own a smartphone which gives me a sense of retrogression. I am pleading to anyone coming across this, I would appreciate a better paying job that would aid my saving for my plans, a tech mentorship or even a refferal. Myn44 nlfpmod mukina2 fergie001 iLegend 1forall OAM4j puskin obinoscopy obinnau dominique vjsizzle job visa wike dragnet freiburger davide470 seun front page please.
Re: Struggles Of A 19yo Boy Post High School by Fapemz: 12:10am On Jan 07
Keep the dream alive young man, you are going places! There is a Tech Hub that offers training, grant internship and even live-in accommodation in Lagos, find out more about them, i can't recollect their name.

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of A 19yo Boy Post High School by eepeepook: 2:57am On Jan 07
Front page, why?

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of A 19yo Boy Post High School by JUSTHELPME2024: 5:38am On Jan 07
This days everyone that calls for help is like scam... may God help us..

how many times have asked for help here, even with my long stay on nairaland.... nobody cares anymore.... if you check my old Post I am not a scammer, but just someone going through hard times.... for very long time....

I pray you get the help you want.... evil has made everyone very careful

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of A 19yo Boy Post High School by AFYH: 9:53am On Jan 07
eepeepook:
Front page, why?

Nairaland was originally established as an interaction forum. FP would make my plea accessible to many and I'd be certain to get the help I'm soliciting for. Help share please
Re: Struggles Of A 19yo Boy Post High School by AFYH: 9:56am On Jan 07
Fapemz:
Keep the dream alive young man, you are going places! There is a Tech Hub that offers training, grant internship and even live-in accommodation in Lagos, find out more about them, i can't recollect their name.

Thanks. I'd be sure to make researches. That's just exactly the kind of opportunities I seek
Re: Struggles Of A 19yo Boy Post High School by AFYH: 10:01am On Jan 07
JUSTHELPME2024:
This days everyone that calls for help is like scam... may God help us..

how many times have asked for help here, even with my long stay on nairaland.... nobody cares anymore.... if you check my old Post I am not a scammer, but just someone going through hard times.... for very long time....

I pray you get the help you want.... evil has made everyone very careful

Thanks. Hoping you progress in your endeavors as well. I'm not a kind of person that misuses opportunities.
Re: Struggles Of A 19yo Boy Post High School by eepeepook: 4:31pm On Jan 07
AFYH:

Nairaland was originally established as an interaction forum. FP would make my plea accessible to many and I'd be certain to get the help I'm soliciting for. Help share please
Go and learn a skill. Nairaland is a waste of time.
Re: Struggles Of A 19yo Boy Post High School by AFYH: 5:58pm On Jan 07
eepeepook:
Go and learn a skill. Nairaland is a waste of time.

I'd ordinarily not explain myself. You either didn't comprehend my write up or you can't help me. I know my efforts, myself and the loopholes on my way and there's something I uphold - someone has to lift one up to greatness. Your idealogy might not tally with mine, Understandable. Help if you can or vice versa. Thanks.
Re: Struggles Of A 19yo Boy Post High School by eepeepook: 7:16pm On Jan 07
AFYH:

I'd ordinarily not explain myself. You either didn't comprehend my write up or you can't help me. I know my efforts, myself and the loopholes on my way and there's something I uphold - someone has to lift one up to greatness. Your idealogy might not tally with mine, Understandable. Help if you can or vice versa. Thanks.
Lazy Nigerian, looking for someone to help rather than helping himself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Update Date Of Birth On You NIN / Activities Round Up Of Presidency, The Media... / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NUPENG Threatens To Embark On Strike Action Over Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.