Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

How To Get To Amuwo Odofin From Yabatech - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get To Amuwo Odofin From Yabatech (360 Views)

How Do I Get To Amuwo Odofin From Iyana Ipaja? / Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete / Trailers Illegally Parked Along Amuwo-Okota Road Lagos state Causing Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Amuwo Odofin From Yabatech by Flacko225(m): 8:03am On Jan 07
Good day everyone, I have to go to amuwo odofin for an appointment sometime this week and I live in yaba but I don't know the way to go especially if I'll be entering public transport so if anyone knows where I can get bus especially from around Yabatech and the price please kinda share with me. Thanks
Re: How To Get To Amuwo Odofin From Yabatech by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:38am On Jan 07
From Yaba get to costain , from contains you will see mile 2, drop at mile 2 , enter bus going to iyana iba drop at alakija or ask the bus conductor you are going to Festac , cross to the other side you will get maruwa going to amuwo.

Second option get to cele from yaba , you will enter bus going to ikotun drop at gate, you will get maruwa going to amuwo

1 Like

Re: How To Get To Amuwo Odofin From Yabatech by darocha1: 8:55am On Jan 07
Please the 2nd option is totally wrong.

The 1st option is right up to the point where he gets t mile2 from contain. The rest is Bleep

1 Like

Re: How To Get To Amuwo Odofin From Yabatech by darocha1: 8:59am On Jan 07
Flacko225:
Good day everyone, I have to go to amuwo odofin for an appointment sometime this week and I live in yaba but I don't know the way to go especially if I'll be entering public transport so if anyone knows where I can get bus especially from around Yabatech and the price please kinda share with me. Thanks

Where In particular are you going in amuwo odofin.

Jakande estate, amuwo Raji rasaki, amuwo ABc area, amuwo kuje etc

As the person above said, once you get to- mile2, ask for the amuwo side you are going. From yabatech, you will see costain bus then mile2

From yabatech, you may also get oshodi the board mile2 bus from oshodi and alight at last bstop.
Re: How To Get To Amuwo Odofin From Yabatech by Flacko225(m): 9:15am On Jan 07
darocha1:

Where In particular are you going in amuwo odofin.

Jakande estate, amuwo Raji rasaki, amuwo ABc area, amuwo kuje etc

As the person above said, once you get to- mile2, ask for the amuwo side you are going. From yabatech, you will see costain bus then mile2

From yabatech, you may also get oshodi the board mile2 bus from oshodi and alight at last bstop.

I'm going to divine estate I heard it's around Ago palace I'm not too sure though
Re: How To Get To Amuwo Odofin From Yabatech by darocha1: 9:29am On Jan 07
Flacko225:

I'm going to divine estate I heard it's around Ago palace I'm not too sure though

Use oshodi route.

From yabatech get bus going to oshodi, alight at Cele. Join Keke going to ago last bstop. From last bstop, bike can take you to divine estate or join another Keke going to Apple junction then alight at divine estate.

I can't help you with fare cos I don't use public transportation.

Safe trip and keep your phone ON for your family members to reach you.
Re: How To Get To Amuwo Odofin From Yabatech by MadeMan01(m): 10:26am On Jan 07
From Jibowu, enter Oshodi oke. From Oshodi oke, enter mile 2, drop at 2nd rainbow. At 2nd rainbow you are in Amuwo odofin, take bike to where you are going

(1) (Reply)

Why You MUST Stand Up To Racism And Unconscious Bias In The Workplace In The UK / Matters Arising: NLC Prevents Passengers From Boarding Turkish Airlines / I Need Your Candid Opinions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.