Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

How A Dealer (olowo Ray Autos ) Connive With His Friends To Steal My Car Away - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Dealer (olowo Ray Autos ) Connive With His Friends To Steal My Car Away (769 Views)

Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo / Man Who Invited Friends To Have Sex With 15-Year-Old Daughter In Imo Arrested / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Dealer (olowo Ray Autos ) Connive With His Friends To Steal My Car Away by lordsniel(m): 9:03am On Jan 07
It happened that I gave my TOYOTA SIENNA TOKS TO A DEALER TO SELL FOR ME AFTER LIKE A MONTH HE CALLED FOR THE PAPERS OF THE CAR WHICH I SENT TO HIM,after a short while I called for the car he now started saying stories that he parked it in his friends car lot (OLOWO RAY AUTOS) and that someone came to the lot to take the car away claiming OLOWORAY is owing him money,as I speak to you everybody in the office is currently on the run and the guy with car too picks my call still telling me rubbish, I have reported this case at the station and the Police too started with their and just wants to be siphoning my money so far I have paid #260k to the police and no hope in sight.
Re: How A Dealer (olowo Ray Autos ) Connive With His Friends To Steal My Car Away by lordsniel(m): 9:05am On Jan 07
That guy called OLOWORAY AUTOS is a serial scammer and has a good presence on Ig be wary of him don't let him scam you
Re: How A Dealer (olowo Ray Autos ) Connive With His Friends To Steal My Car Away by McLizbae: 10:31am On Jan 07
Sorry o! Next time don't drop your original document if your not ready to release the property! I learned this with a bad experience!
lordsniel:
It happened that I gave my TOYOTA SIENNA TOKS TO A DEALER TO SELL FOR ME AFTER LIKE A MONTH HE CALLED FOR THE PAPERS OF THE CAR WHICH I SENT TO HIM,after a short while I called for the car he now started saying stories that he parked it in his friends car lot (OLOWO RAY AUTOS) and that someone came to the lot to take the car away claiming OLOWORAY is owing him money,as I speak to you everybody in the office is currently on the run and the guy with car too picks my call still telling me rubbish, I have reported this case at the station and the Police too started with their and just wants to be siphoning my money so far I have paid #260k to the police and no hope in sight.

1 Like

Re: How A Dealer (olowo Ray Autos ) Connive With His Friends To Steal My Car Away by spinna: 11:03am On Jan 07
Why did you drop papers without payment?
Re: How A Dealer (olowo Ray Autos ) Connive With His Friends To Steal My Car Away by Chibuzoripob: 11:31am On Jan 07
angry police? U either go report at the state Hqtr or engage/arrange some military boys.U better act fast
lordsniel:

2 Likes

Re: How A Dealer (olowo Ray Autos ) Connive With His Friends To Steal My Car Away by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07
Who the Bleep gives out his original car papers to a dealer. grin.make una dey wise up for this life abeg

1 Like

Re: How A Dealer (olowo Ray Autos ) Connive With His Friends To Steal My Car Away by lordsniel(m): 11:36pm On Jan 10
They took the car away without the papers
Re: How A Dealer (olowo Ray Autos ) Connive With His Friends To Steal My Car Away by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:38am On Jan 11
lordsniel:
They took the car away without the papers
too bad,they cant sell it without papers .if they do .na to arrest the buyer too
Re: How A Dealer (olowo Ray Autos ) Connive With His Friends To Steal My Car Away by searchng4love: 3:18am On Jan 11
lordsniel:
You're a stupid person.

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Assistant Admits Having Sex With Multiple Teenage Boys / High Tension Nearly Killed Two In Calabar (VIDEO) / Alert To South South : Danger Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.