Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. (626 Views)

Why Did GOD Create Satan / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:48pm On Jan 07
Peledonomy:
God is steadily achieving his plan in his son Christ Jesus.

Only the blind cannot see the work he is doing.

Mention one work that he is doing aside from being nonresponsive like a phone with a broken calibration system.

I guess staying unresponsive is work too?

1 Like

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:12pm On Jan 07
The Devil character by far better than Jesus and YHWH and his prophets.

If the devil were to be a truly living being.
I guess he'd be worthy of worship as opposed to YHWH and his cohorts.

"God killed too many people in the Bible and no one ever called him a murderer but Jesus in John 10:10 referred to the devil as being a murderer when there is no record of the devil killing anyone in the Bible.

John 10:10 "...The thief cometh to steal, kill and destroy". He was probably capping right?

John 8:44 "When he speaketh a lie, then speaketh he of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof. GW. You come from your father, the devil,..."

In the real sense the Devil did not lie to anyone in the bible, he even told Adam and Eve the truth. In Gen 3, the devil speaking to Eve said
Genesis 3:4 "And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened(1), and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.(2)"

The Bible later went on to attest to what the devil said in Gen 3 still Genesis 3:7 "And the eyes of them both were opened," 1

Genesis 3:22 "And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now..." 2

Jesus couldn't deny that fact from the Devil in John 10:34 "Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"

But in
1 Kings 22:19-23 “And Micaiah said, “Therefore hear the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing beside him on his right hand and on his left; and the LORD said, ‘Who will entice Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramoth-gilead?’ And one said one thing, and another said another. Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD, saying, ‘I will entice him.’ And the LORD said to him, ‘By what means?’ And he said, ‘I will go out, and will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ And he said, ‘You are to entice him, and you shall succeed; go out and do so.’ Now therefore behold, the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets; ..."

Anyone who has at least half a fish brain should know from the above Bible verses who the real father of liars is.

Your God does not like to take responsibility for his evil acts, so he puts the blame on the devil and take all the glory."

1 Like

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07
The truth remains that God's will is that you must think about Him whether you like it or not. So try to format Him and His worshipers from your brain i think that will help solve your problem.
But if truthfully you want to know what Satan stands for and what led to his condemnation then humble yourself and learn. smiley
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07
FRANCISTOWN:

Your God does not like to take responsibility for his evil acts, so he puts the blame on the devil and take all the glory.

And you will claim to be intelligent shey?

Do you know what it means to disguise?

Satan is the killer of all those dying from the beginning until now but it takes intelligence to understand not just concluding without thorough investigation! Psalms 10:4
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Peledonomy: 8:37pm On Jan 07
FRANCISTOWN:

Mention one work that he is doing aside from being nonresponsive like a phone with a broken calibration system.

I guess staying unresponsive is work too?

cheesy cheesy grin

You remind me of the guy that said God does not exist simply because he asked God to come and eat breakfast with him and God did not show up.

Enjoy your bliss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:38am On Jan 08
Peledonomy:

cheesy cheesy grin

You remind me of the guy that said God does not exist simply because he asked God to come and eat breakfast with him and God did not show up.

Enjoy your bliss
Lol! Why didn't God eat breakfast with him then?
It's ethics to honour invites.

Didn't God eat with Abraham and with Peter and the 11
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:45am On Jan 08
MaxInDHouse:

And you will claim to be intelligent shey?

Do you know what it means to disguise?

Satan is the killer of all those dying from the beginning until now but it takes intelligence to understand not just concluding without thorough investigation! Psalms 10:4

The bible verse you quoted does not explain how Satan has been the murderer ab initio.

Therefore, brother MaxInDHouse. I'm seriously awaiting you to show this honourable forum, where exactly the devil killed, stole and destroyed in your bible.

1 Like

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:38am On Jan 08
FRANCISTOWN:

The bible verse you quoted does not explain how Satan has been the murderer ab initio.
Therefore, brother MaxInDHouse. I'm seriously awaiting you to show this honourable forum, where exactly the devil killed, stole and destroyed in your bible.

First of all i want to say a big thank you for the opportunity given to explain what Jesus meant in the verse you quoted regarding Satan being a killer, a thief and destroyer.

But before i do that let me interpret what God's word said in that Bible book of Psalms 10:4

In his haughtiness, the wicked man makes no investigation; All his thoughts are: “There is no God.” Psalms 10:4

This verse is referring to individuals like you who doesn't make thorough investigations on what is happening around so you concluded that there is no God.

Now back to what Jesus said:

"The thief (Satan) does not come unless it is to steal and slay and destroy. I have come that they may have life and have it in abundance" John 10:10

How come Satan is a thief?
The right to set standards among humans does not belong to humans because nepotism will blind them so God did not want any human to rule over his fellow humans that's the import of the tree of knowledge of good and evil ordinarily Adam and Eve knew what is good and evil otherwise they could have harm each other. So when Satan came to instigate them against God he wanted to STEAL the right only God has but first he needed allies to support him so he introduced rebellion to Eve who at the time was the youngest of all creatures of the garden in a subtle manner.
He knew they will die off and he will become the ruler over their descendants! John 14:30; 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19

How is he a killer?
He knew that eating from the forbidden fruit will eventually break their integrity to their Creator and they will later have serious issues when it comes to setting standards among their children which will lead to KILLINGS here and there so even before God declared death on Adam and Eve the door is already opened for their descendants to start killing one another and neither Adam nor Eve could be spared when politics begins to play among their children. So by leading the rebellion he became a KILLER.

How is he a destroyer?
After the rebellion and the death of his allies Satan began using human agents to rule over the less privilege or unfit ones who don't like trouble but instead of settling disputes among those who feels they are fit Satan leaves them to go on killing one another in thousands over the right to rule whereas it's anyone who bow to him that he will support even though such a person is evil. So he became a DESTROYER instigating Adams descendants against themselves when he knew very well that none of them can last forever in the seat they're fighting for!

As for JEHOVAH whom you think is killing people why not calmly figure out how you can protect those who are ready to set matters straight if not destroying useless miscreants? smiley
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by mmsen: 2:21pm On Jan 17
Peledonomy:

Common sense should prevail here. If Christians have been claiming that their God is omnipotent and sovereign over everything, then you simply need to check the book of Genesis to see what that omnipotent God did to stop Adam and Eve from eating that fruit.

If he did nothing, then it doesn't matter what the claim is. You need to learn about his sovereignty.

Check how the apostles were treated. If he did nothing, then it does not matter the claim. You have to humble yourself and learn his sovereignty

Sounds as if he is neither omnipotent nor sovereign.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Peledonomy: 5:27pm On Jan 17
mmsen:

Sounds as if he is neither omnipotent nor sovereign.

He is not in the way you think.

His ways are not yours.

You've got to learn his ways, and not assume you know him
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:23pm On Jan 17
mmsen:

Christians have spent 2000 years telling the world that their deity is omnipotent. Now all of a sudden you want to change the meaning of words?

What does omnipotent mean if not all powerful? What does sovereign mean if not who enjoys supreme authority?

Continue to remix the truth.

So because I have power to lift a car tyre i must lift it all the time? Please you atheists should try to be intelligent.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:30pm On Jan 17
Thundafireseun:

Apart from tormenting JOB with the permission from God …

Can you name one evil /bad thing the devil has done??

Feel free to quote from the Bible

Did you not see that he lied and made the billions and billions who have been born after.that to start having a life where everyone is counting how long everyone lives?
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:40pm On Jan 17
Peledonomy:
God can't just do anything at any time.

He is not a criminal.

If God was sovereign, he would have stopped Adam and eve from eating the fruit in the garden

What madmess is this one again? So as Tinubu did not stop Betta Edu he is no longer the sovereign president of Nigeria again?

Tinubu ia making people run mad faster than Buhari
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:02pm On Jan 17
EnemyofGod2:
Christian, what was your God doing when Satan was doing all this things, he kept quiet, I didn't kept quiet when my daughter was sick so why do your God keep quiet and Satan is tormenting you,

SEE WAILING. OBVIOUSLY THE REVELATIONS PLAGUES ARE BURNING YOU.SONS OF SATAN AND SO YOU ARE BLASPHEMING.

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING. YOU CHILDREN OF DEVILS ARE GONNA CRY OUT YOUR INTESTINES BEFORE THE MAIN SCREAMING BEGINS.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by EnemyofGod2: 9:00pm On Jan 17
Dtruthspeaker:

SEE WAILING. OBVIOUSLY THE REVELATIONS PLAGUES ARE BURNING YOU.SONS OF SATAN AND SO YOU ARE BLASPHEMING.

THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING. YOU CHILDREN OF DEVILS ARE GONNA CRY OUT YOUR INTESTINES BEFORE THE MAIN SCREAMING BEGINS.

Do you actually called me son of Satan ? You mean the imaginary Satan ?
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Steep: 11:10pm On Jan 17
EnemyofGod2:
yes, I have children, I can never be watching my kids be suffering and crying and do nothing to stop the suffering and crying, it's wickedness and, it's heartbreaking, I remember when my daughter nearly died in the middle of the night, I have to carry her to hospital and they demanded for deposit because I forgot to bring money with money with me, I suffered that night, going from ATM to ATM no money, I suffered that night before seeing ATM machine that paid me money before I rushed back to hospital and deposited it, so your God will just sit one place and watch you his helpless children suffer and die and he do nothing, you are worshipping demon, if God and Satan exist, Satan is good and your God is Evil
Satan was not created as Satan but as an angel of God but he rejected God just as alot of humans and he became Satan or the devil.
When angels sin they automatically become devils or demons while when Adam sinned he became the fallen man. You and everyone else are a fallen man, but God extend his love to you in christ to bring you back to himself.
Satan and his demons just like humans are were able to sin by rejecting God because they have free will.
God gave free will because love must be voluntary or else it can not be love. God wants his creation man and angels to worship and serve him out of love.

By the way suffering can be for some reason, it can be lesson. We all suffer because of sin to teach us the horribleness of sin, we suffer as a result of our actions and the wrong actions of others.
God can use suffering to build our character experience and knowledge.
You cannot say because your child does not like to wash their clothes and clean up their rooms therefore you cuddle them and don't allow them to touch anything, how will their character be built?
God is a God of process, listen even Jesus has to go through the process of suffering on the cross to get the glory as the christ.

You will never see the big picture if you are only looking at this present life.
The glory of the life to come far exceed and surpass the suffering of this preset life in every dimension.
You should make sure you are there by repenting and believing in Jesus as your Lord and saviour for he is the door to this wonderful life to come.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:11am On Jan 18
EnemyofGod2:

Do you actually called me son of Satan ? You mean the imaginary Satan ?

Keep burying your head in the ground. You won't have a body to bury anymore when your screaming starts.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by mmsen: 11:19am On Jan 18
Dtruthspeaker:

So because I have power to lift a car tyre i must lift it all the time? Please you atheists should try to be intelligent.

No one said that you are all powerful or that you predetermine all.

I don't think you understand the claim that you are trying to defend.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:47am On Jan 18
mmsen:

No one said that you are all powerful or that you predetermine all.

I don't think you understand the claim that you are trying to defend.

Power is power. It is either an ant can carry a car tyre or it can't or Davido can pay your school fees or not. Power is power.

And every normal person knows that the mere fact that Davido can pay your school fees does not mean that he does not have the power to do it. So you atheists should get your heads fixed right you people don't think properly.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Peledonomy: 9:22pm On Jan 18
Dtruthspeaker:

What madmess is this one again? So as Tinubu did not stop Betta Edu he is no longer the sovereign president of Nigeria again?

Tinubu ia making people run mad faster than Buhari

cheesy grin grin grin grin

I can see you are one of them
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:46am On Jan 19
Peledonomy:

cheesy grin grin grin grin

I can see you are one of them

You are further proving that you are madness itself.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Peledonomy: 7:52am On Jan 19
Dtruthspeaker:

You are further proving that you are madness itself.

grin grin grin

;G Jesus still loves you cool
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by mmsen: 1:32pm On Jan 20
Dtruthspeaker:

Power is power. It is either an ant can carry a car tyre or it can't or Davido can pay your school fees or not. Power is power.

And every normal person knows that the mere fact that Davido can pay your school fees does not mean that he does not have the power to do it. So you atheists should get your heads fixed right you people don't think properly.

No one pretends that Davido is everyone's father. No one claims that Davido is the source of all good. Nobody says Davido should be thanked after every meal or after every day. Or that 10% your income should be gifted in furtherance of Davido's career.

Why do you resort to comparing your all powerful deity to human beings unless you are trying to explain that your god is flawed?

1 Like

Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:05am On Jan 21
mmsen:

No one pretends that Davido is everyone's father. No one claims that Davido is the source of all good. Nobody says Davido should be thanked after every meal or after every day. Or that 10% your income should be gifted in furtherance of Davido's career.

Whether people say so or not, is it not Davido who is the proper person to confirms/affirms those who are his children?

And even when your parents are technically the.source of all ypur goodness, do you not thank them for every good thing received? And when you earn do you not give them gifts of gratitude and love.And even in this, is it every child that does this?

Please, there isn't any issue here.

mmsen:

Why do you resort to comparing your all powerful deity to human beings unless you trying to explain that your god is flawed?

So that you can see and think properly since obviously seeing is a very difficult thing for you atheists.
Re: Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children. by obonujoker(m): 10:28am On Jan 21
And you'd be tormented more if you die in sin, without coming to Jesus Christ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies At 40 Yrs Still With No Husband ,gather Here . / Help! Robbers Now Target Churches For Operations / Daily Reading Scripture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.